KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Floor 17

Floor 17
Started by: Eclipse_Noctis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess he told you Anon...
>:O

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:18 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

No, he merely answered my question, and for that I am appreciative. In fact, I am intrigued. Even after a quick wiki search, I don't understand how exactly they are good. Are they a crime-FIGHTING group or something?

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:24 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

I will make a villain.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:31 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, me also.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:35 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Well his group of mobsters are not like that they are a mob family they dont believe in killing and they use thier power not to threaten but to keep people safe i basically took the character from my favorite anime hitman reborn

So they aren't "mobsters" at all then?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 02:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

They are a mob family thier just the 10th generation of the mob family but just like the last generation they dont use thier power to threaten but to protect they go to mob sit downs they take out a family but how they do it is they dont kill but beat the mess out of them with weapons and abilitys but they are a mob just the 10th generation is made up of nice high schoolers who like to help people

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:43 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ok so they're a band of merry men. A group of vigilantes, an anti-mob. All of those fit better, you don't go to Sit Downs to fight actually, those are supposed to be where other families talk and negotiate and whatnot. I don't see evil mobs even agreeing or wanting anything to do with a family who isn't dirty and wishes to do good things. Are these other mobs grown men losing to kids or evil kids losing to kids

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 03:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Some mob families are made up of a new generation and some are grown men but the mob family my character is from is the strongest mob family that train each generation to be as powerful and stronge a the first generation or try to exceed that power but they do go to sit downs to try and stop unnessicery fights before they happen and people get hurt some people are reasonable but some arnt and later on try to attack them so they defend people and themselves but they think of people before themselves like my guy would take an explosion to save someone

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:25 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TxG
I will make a villain.
OK!!! big grin

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:33 PM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What is the level of power in this roleplay?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 05:04 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Eclipse_Noctis
OK!!! big grin

I will be posting that villain later stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 05:08 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Regelion's mob makes me want to post facepalm pictures... But I digress.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 05:45 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

What do you mean facepalm pictures and if you watch or read hitman reborn you would more understand what i mean its a good anime too i would rrecommend watching or reading it

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:40 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

(please log in to view the image)

Here's one of my favorites. Also...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 06:49 PM
starryknight

omg just let him have his good mob...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:20 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

no expression He asked.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:26 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

When I read about this good mobsters thing, I can't help but think of the Pianta Syndicate from Paper Mario.

And having just looked up Hitman Reborn, Regelion's character seems to be based heavily on Hayato Gokudera, sharing quite a few abilities.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:28 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

From that description, it seems they aren't very good at all. Didn't they kill the guy's mother?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:37 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest. WHO CARES?! Eclipse hasnt said his character is not approved. So can we leave it alone?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:55 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

It's not about approval, or really the rp at all. It's more about principle. It makes no f***ing sense. I'm not going argue any more, though. It's probably a good enough anime.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 08:03 PM