KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Floor 17

Floor 17
Started by: Eclipse_Noctis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Actually his mother was killed by his father who is from a totally different mob and he ran away and tried to join another mob to get revenge on his father until the vongola family took him in and he didn't want revenge but he still hated his father the vongola family is a good mob

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:30 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What is the level of power in this roleplay?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:21 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lvl of power?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:23 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Are we playing planet busters, city busters, people on par with Spider-Man, people on par with Superman? What's the level cap so I don't overpower or underpower a character that I may create.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:50 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

City

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:55 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I can't speak for everyone, but I consider Ash around Low to Mid Meta, if that helps. Definitely not a city buster, but about building or higher level.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:57 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Alright, I may make a tribute character to Vulcan then.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 11:59 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Scenario
I can't speak for everyone, but I consider Ash around Low to Mid Meta, if that helps. Definitely not a city buster, but about building or higher level.
Yeah. Some people have power to destroy a city their ability isnt made for it. Like Nocturne...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 12:04 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Re: Floor 17

Name: Eric Young

Weight: 185

Height:6' 2"

Ethnicity: Unknown (Appears Egyptian)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Abilities/Powers

Evolved Regeneration - Eric can be injured as ordinary humans can, however his wounds heal at an exponentially faster rate. Scratches and other shallow wounds mend almost instantly, and many cuts close within moments. Deeper penetrating wounds will take longer to heal, and severed body parts can be reattached.

Immortality - Though Eric can suffer severe injury, many mortal wounds will not be dangerous to him by virtue of his evolved regeneration, preventing him from dying from such effects as blood loss. Even those that would guarantee the death of regular humans, however, will not affect him so. Though he cannot die, however, he suffers each and every injury he sustains, feeling the pain that many humans forfeit in death.

Wild Precognition - Eric has an unreliable foresense that both helps and hinders him. Occasionally, he will foresee events day in advance, while at other times he will only have a second's notice. He utilizes this wild precognition as best he can.

Items(weapons, etc):
Khopesh, stiletto, crossbow with 30 bolts, Engraved Colt 45, sawed-off shotgun, First Aid kit, Haversack with rations and basic survival gear.

Appearance
Eric is a tall, athletic looking individual with a broad chest. He has straight black hair, cut short and combed back. With large, almost almond-shaped eyes, a tapered nose, and thin lips, his appearance is very exotic. He wears a loose, short sleeved shirt of coarse material, the collar going down in a V-cut. Across his biceps where the shirt reveals his chest is a large diagonal scar that leads from his left and disappears up towards his right collar. Along his arms are more scars, some thin and clean, others thick and angry looking and varying from lines and circles to more elaborate designs. His legs are covered by pants that cut at his shins, also of the same coarse material, and hiking boots on his feet.
He carries his equipment with him at all times. The Khopesh is strapped to his left hip, with the stiletto resting in a vertical pocket. The Colt is holstered on his left, while the shotgun behind him at the small of his back and his crossbow is slunger across his chest, resting on his back. He carries his haversack over his right shoulder when not resting it against something or on the floor.

Bio: I was going to write out part of his bio now, but it will have to wait. Besides, he still needs approving.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 04:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Eclipse_Noctis
Everyone you can start your character out minding his/her business, than they are suddenly teleported to a strange building blah, blah, blah...You get the idea.

Name: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown

Orientation: Unknown

Abilities/Powers: Unknown

Items: ?

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Bios: All that is known is he is not of human race. He is as evil as evil can get. The darkest being in the galaxy who loves to torment others and takes it as a personal job. All will be revealed on the 17th floor...

Looks scary.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 07:49 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by Eclipse_Noctis
Everyone you can start your character out minding his/her business, than they are suddenly teleported to a strange building blah, blah, blah...You get the idea.

Name: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown

Orientation: Unknown

Abilities/Powers: Unknown

Items: ?

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Bios: All that is known is he is not of human race. He is as evil as evil can get. The darkest being in the galaxy who loves to torment others and takes it as a personal job. All will be revealed on the 17th floor...

Is his name actually called "Unknown" ? or It just no one knows?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 07:56 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one knows who he is.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:05 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well, while I wait for Eclipse, anyone else care to give an opinion on my character?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 02:36 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eclipse is on somd cheerleading thing for 2 days so she told me to tell you to go ahead and post.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:00 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Well, while I wait for Eclipse, anyone else care to give an opinion on my character?

He's pretty cool. However, I was wondering about the precognition. Is it related to his immortality in some way? I'm sure it would be in the bio, but I was curious.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:28 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hahaha, well if I'm going to be perfectly honest with myself, I have no idea how it's going to fit into his character. My opening post will show why he has it, though. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:31 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Hahaha, well if I'm going to be perfectly honest with myself, I have no idea how it's going to fit into his character. My opening post will show why he has it, though. stick out tongue

And here I was expecting him to be some kind of space-time anomaly that can't be destroyed due to time and reality shifting around him, which also has the effect of granting him periodic visions of moving timelines as he is shunted through them. Oh well.

In related news, I have a new character concept.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:47 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well, damn, so much for the mystery. wink

laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 03:56 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Oh my, have we lost this one already? sad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:02 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Oh my, have we lost this one already? sad

I was wondering that myself. Eclipse seems to have been perma banned.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:09 AM