KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament OOC

World Manipulator Tournament OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Damn right! big grin
Edit - so far we have six characters. Five people left to sign in. erm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 05:12 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'll be inputting my character before the week is out. I have kind of a lot of stuff going on.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 05:49 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Doesn't everybody yes

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 06:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOTE: I will only go up to a second form maximum.

Pre Final Form might happen if I were to make it to the finals.

Name: Adrian

Alignment: Questioning/Evil

Race: Demon/Devil

Birthplace: Higher Class Location of the Underworld

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125?

Powers: Overall, Adrian's abilities are all harnessed by Satan's cross universal existing presence. This natural effects gives his first form flight, higher attributes that triples the regular human's ability of jumping, running, strength, and any other human attribute. Along with those advances, he is spellbound as he can create spells from the palm of his hands. Once he engages stronger movement, it unleashes the other worldly celestial energy coming from different universes in existence, all depended on his own existent energy. Adrian is however, unaware of the materialistic essences of the attacks.

His personal superior intelligence is a force of its own but he cannot achieve any mental abilities/telepathy and powers such as telekinesis and mind reading. The only being he has access speaking through telepathy is Satan himself.

Adrian's presence negatively changes time within his range that slowly spreads onto other essences of earth, as he has been sent to earth for that purpose alone. Chaos.

At his Second form, armor and weaponary is then summoned to him by demonic slaves and is in gear to actually battle rather than brawl. He is a more warlike combative minded individual with the idea to strike without being aimless against any foe. His attacks much more impacting than his regular strikes as each strike ascends from his charging speeds that are relative to legendary movement and agility. His weapons are a huge advantage as it gives him the access to create more damage with free, yet orthodoxed movements. With the weapon, his advantage is a better reach. He still possesses the harnessed energy of Satan but this time every movement is traced with the red celestial energy that symbolizes a full core of chaos.

The final form takes much more than just besting the second form of Adrian...In this form, he loses his physical form and turns into a shadow demon with a presence so chaotic, the essences of the planet become darkened as it enables and portrays a pre apocalyptic world (Eruptions, storms, lightning, the dead, etc). His presence corrupts the entire earth, changing the continuation of reality negatively as Adrian is able to destroy and change terrain within the ground as he slithers towards his foes. The only attack he can muster is clouding over his foes and trapping them in the shadows, back into the realm of darkness deep below Satan's final level of hell where the opponent must its way through the darkness in order to defeat Adrian.

Getting him into this form is however highly unlikely but this is what he is most capable of doing if he is to ever be bested throughout an entire battle, giving him no choice but to choose a risk of killing himself.

Bio: Every millennium, Satan sends his commands upon one individual citizen of hell to spread chaos natural upon any planet of lifeforms capable of it. Adrian, the son to very rich and prestige parents, has been declared a chosen individual to be sent to the human universe where the Earth possesses most lifeforms who name name the planets and universe. The most outrageous part of it all is the fact hat they did not call the universe anything but "The universe". The current wanderer was becoming very lethargic and outrageous to the point of falling into it's own insanity. Currently, the wanderer is a street bum, hiding from the world he can no longer take.

Adrian had to go through numerous credentials in order to qualify as a personal wanderer such as slaying fallen angels, ready to attack the hell holes for personal control, getting married to the mistress of the third level of hell, and involving himself in guardian duties for ten years...finally, Adrian was ready to be sent to Earth as a first destination into this specific universe. He was in disguise in very elegant clothing, red colored eyes, and still kept his natural personality. After all that has been lectured into Adrian and after his long run in hell as a resident of the realm, he was in full control of his mission and was going to make sure he would embark his ideas onto the mortals of the planet he called "A corrupt crap hole that should be destroyed out of existence...nothing but a limited value than a potent realm at it's worst."

As Adrian lives in this planet....he begins to change gradually as this mission gave him opportunity for a more in depth insight of the more beautiful human world.

Appearance:
First Form:

(please log in to view the image)

Second Form:

Final Forms:

PreFinal Form:

FINAL FORM:

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 02:33 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow adrian's ugly.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:00 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Wasn't expecting this. erm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:24 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
Wasn't expecting this. erm

Feel like you've got to play a planet or universal threat character now just to keep up?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

No, not really. I was actually expecting Ricardo, tbph. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:33 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignore post.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:55 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
wow adrian's ugly.
Uh...Ok?

I was trying to make a character suitable for this RP...not the Male Fashion model of your wet dreams. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Feel like you've got to play a planet or universal threat character now just to keep up?
To be honest, every character in this RP so far seem capable of taking over the planet Earth.

Originally posted by MadMel
No, not really. I was actually expecting Ricardo, tbph. stick out tongue
Nah. I'm not very good with Ricardo.

Although, I would have loved to use Donny. XD

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:56 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by JacopeX
To be honest, every character in this RP so far seem capable of taking over the planet Earth.

You're selling Earth way short stick out tongue The only one in this roleplay able to take over Earth is your character, if I've read it right. The rest couldn't rule even a nation without risking defeat any moment.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:59 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
You're selling Earth way short stick out tongue The only one in this roleplay able to take over Earth is your character, if I've read it right. The rest couldn't rule even a nation without risking defeat any moment.
LOL!

Intimidation is half the battle anyways (I'd kill myself in fear if someone in the planet has actually mastered Dark Mage powers). Instead of having to go region by region, taking over each and everyone of the governing branches/bodies, you can just infiltrate a powerful nation's army and turn them against the world. Then carry on with the main purpose.

I'm sure a bullet wouldn't kill most of the characters here anyways. These individuals are above any mortal in existence. XD

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:03 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Bullets? You sell Earth short once again wink An elite soldier squad with little preparation can take anyone save Adrian (In his 2nd to last form) out. Several could be eliminated by a single elite soldier.

Revolving infiltration, Wei Phoenix was talking about plain power. Which is what this roleplay comes down to, given how it is a fighting tournament roleplay stick out tongue I think what he's trying to say is, in order for his character to have a shot, it need to be of Godly proportions.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:08 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullets? You sell Earth short once again wink An elite soldier squad with little preparation can take anyone save Adrian (In his 2nd to last form) out. Several could be eliminated by a single elite soldier.

Revolving infiltration, Wei Phoenix was talking about plain power. Which is what this roleplay comes down to, given how it is a fighting tournament roleplay stick out tongue I think what he's trying to say is, in order for his character to have a shot, it need to be of Godly proportions.
No, I'm sure i'm spot on. If you don't believe me, then look over the character sheets once more. I doubt bullets would do much with a form of alternative to keep them from dying of a bullet wound or being damaged. So a firing squad would not be even close to enough against something that has gone it's way three or four moves in advance of man made weapons.

To defeat Adrian, you don't even need to be a god. Far from it XD Figuring him out is all I need from my opponents. I have always wanted to use a character that takes more than pure power and skill to defeat him but more of a tactical offense and shrewd judgment when in combat.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:15 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

But if YOU Believe that my character is too powerful, then i'll just switch to Donny. erm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:16 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Actually I believe the other characters are too weak, not the other way around stick out tongue

Although challenge accepted. I'll make a character without powers.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:22 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I believe the other characters are too weak, not the other way around stick out tongue

Although challenge accepted. I'll make a character without powers.
It's the same thing. (If you are trying to compare my character with the others.

And I am not challenging anyone i'm afraid. But i'll accept any challenge. ^_^

I might as well post this character up in case of any last minute arrangements.

Name: Donny

Alignment: Evil

Race: Human?

Birthplace: Earth

Height: 6'0

Weight: 180

Occupation: Leader of an underground corporal HQ which has made profits simply with the use of profiting off sells of illegal weapons and drugs as well as making great investments with other corrupt markets, causing the business to spread throughout the world. Not only does this corporation involve itself in running the underground market, it also controls parts of foreign governments.

Powers:

-Mimicry

-Manipulation of his own energy

- Teleportation

- Merge

- Psionic abilities/weapons

-Kinetic Absorption

Bio: Donny's real name is unknown as he was an orphan throughout his life given the name of a past child who was very ill tempered and highly intelligent for his age. However, Donny was born with a special capabilities that only outcasted him from the rest of the humans that surrounded him his whole childhood. As a child, he was raised by no one and took care of himself trying not to depend on others. It did not come from his own mind but how he felt and his mind's maturity rapidly increased throughout his childhood to the point where he began to associate himself with older thugs.....but not any hoodlums but crime organizations. Donny ran away from the orphanage he once lived in and soon became one of the highest ranks of the entire mafia where he was successful in his mischief s. But around the age of 14, Donny out smarted and manipulated every one of the bosses who got in his way. It seems he has discovered many abilities and powers throughout his experience and used them as secret and lethal weapons. He felt unstoppable and knew that he would be fit as leader. However, he had many of the members executed as he knew they would not be fit for the new organization he will soon rebuild. It was all going to be built underground. And through the world will the society be in his hands. He has already taken over politics in several states and a few other countries but the fearful part was how gullible the public is. Donny has created a huge HQ of mass destruction, crime, and tyranny upon his own hand starting out as a Crime lord to a world class criminal and still being the innocent acting man he is in Real life to hide that identity.

Appearance:

Better?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:36 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

It's a multiversal battle with the best of the best. I don't find it the same thing, if including the plot of the roleplay in all of this wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 10:52 PM
MadMel
Heh

*cough* Mortal Kombat *cough* stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:17 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

What?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:25 PM