KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament OOC

World Manipulator Tournament OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Im limiting 3 each

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 07:58 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

theres also going to be another place to post like building alliances and stuff like that

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 07:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, then i'm using both Adrian and Donny.

And here's a an idea hitosu (In case of more characters), how about you create different groups/brackets based on potential?

Put all the weaker ones in one group/bracket, the potent ones in another, and the most promising fighters in another.

Or this Tournament can go in Order:

Preliminaries: In case there are RPers with 3 characters, you can have one of them fight their way to qualification.

Group Stages 3 different groups (Name the groups however you like. XD).

OR

Knockout round/Bracket You lose, you are automatically eliminated.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 08:53 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im gonna create 2 more char then...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 08:55 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Knockout round/Bracket You lose, you are automatically eliminated.

Is not loss death?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 08:58 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

you guys make me want bring Demon kurisaki or Gaku Hitsugaya back from uhrpg but i might just put their sons instead

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Aug 24th, 2010 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 09:28 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter from Hero High is back....and he didn't become a hero.

Name: Hunter Abari

Alignment: Evil

Race: Human

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Outskirts of Japan

Height: 6'1

Weight: 213

Power: Darkness Manipulation, Skilled swordsman, Extreme speed

Dusk Mode 1: Seeps dark aura from his armor to change into a more dark, powerful being. Weapon also transforms into the Shadows of the Darkness Sythe.

Dusk Mode 2: He covers himself with darkness covering all the armor and breaking it off with dark aura. Hunter takes an even more physical transformation that grants him up to 500mph and unimaginable dark power. He has the ability to do ancient evil powerful dark death magics that curse his opponent. becomes a destructive force in himself. His weapon is infused to a claw in his hand to make it more deadly.

Weapons/Gadgets: Shadows of the Darkness Blade - Ancient blade from over 1000 years ago. It is believed to be forged by a very dark demon. A demon who was close friends with Lucifer of hell. The blade was originally forged for him but somehoww made its way to the surface. The blade could only be wielded by a dark, truly corrupted soul, and Hunter was that soul.

Shadow Armor: Hunters darkness is a very strong force that can kill just by being around it. He had his special armor forged to conrtol the darkness at will easier.

Occupation: Planning to rid the world of all light and send it into everlasting darkness, to the point of no return...

Bio: Hunter grew up with a twin sister in Japan. At the age of 7 he, and his sister both grew powers. He could manipulate and control the darkness, while she could control the light. Eventually they attended Hero High for a semester. Hunter's sister dissapeared after her first day of HH but Hunter stayed. He was going through a period at HH where the darkness in him was getting stronger and needed to come out and show Hunter's full potential. Hunter had urges through-out the year at HH. He got into a bit of trouble here and there but he still tried to overcome. He was humiliated by the teacher and other student constantly, where he finally secretly swore he'd get revenge years later when his power blossomed. Hunter eventually met a girl named Sam, who had strong magick powers. He quickly was attracted to her but she was kinda shy around him most of the times. Then towards the end of the semester he left the campus to go with an enraged Zero, a girl he met and also was attracted to. Eventually they parted ways and Hunter never returned to HH. He went back to Japan where he met a certain man, a man named Lived. Lived was a dark soul who helped Hunter bring out his inner darkness over the course of 7 years. When Hunter turned 21 he decided he didnt need Lived anymore so he decided to get rid of him. Hunter confronted Lived to tell him he was going to murder him with everything Lived taught him. Lived smiled and revealed his-self as Lucifer, the darkest being in and on earth. Hunter sought a challenge and finally killed Lucifer, leaving him as the darkest being in AND on Earth. He was offered a chance to rule in the 8 circles of hell, but ultimately refused. Hunter would rather have the world to rule. He forgot about HH and decided to bring eternal darkness, and anyone who got in his way would succumb to the dark and be killed. Now 23, just starting to work on his plan, Hunter thought this tournament would be a perfect way to show his strength...

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Dusk Mode 1
(please log in to view the image)

Dusk Mode 2
(please log in to view the image)

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Aug 24th, 2010 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 09:44 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now we got some competition!!^^^^

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 09:54 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter Abari Vs. Adrian...

It could happen. XD

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im cool with that...laughing out loud

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:05 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Hmm, interesting. Demons/Angels/Halfbreeds everywhere. Though I am wondering how Hunter and Adrian would interact, what with the Lucifer/Satan thing.

On a similar topic, what does everyone think of my character? The general power level of this RP is shooting up rather quickly and I'd like a little feedback to determine whether or not I should revise him. I'm leaning towards not, but anything is cool.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:13 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you made your character more demonic and deadlier he could be a force to be reckoned with...Hitosu im scratching my other char(not hunter) out and about to make one more toned down character to fight lowered level characters.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:20 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were you, i'd keep the weaker characters in case your more powerful ones get eliminated too early.

And Vise Versa. But's all up to you guys. XD

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:26 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really can't wait to see the final Fixtures for this Tournament. big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:28 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Can I be Thanos or Galactus?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:29 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Neither.

You would win by a landslide.

Nuff said. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Sorry i wanted all characters to be original erm

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:33 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Sure, you can both.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:34 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Sorry i wanted all characters to be original erm

Yeah, that was the main problem with that request stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:36 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Bianca Dragon

Alignment: good

Race: Human

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Dragon Castle

Height: 5'8

Weight: 112

Power: Bianca is a dragoon. She is capable of jumping higher than a regular human by far. She can use basic magic skills and also buffs to make herself stronger. Bianca is also skilled in wielding the lance and fighting with it. She also as a pet dragon named Spike. Spike can grow to the size of an actual dragon but stays little to rest on Bianca's shoulder. He also too has a few buff magics and healing magics.

Weapons/Gadgets: Dragon Lance

Bio: Bianca was born in the kingdom of Algernon where she became an expert dragooner and practiced the art for many years. Rarely can anyone tame and keep a live dragon, but Bianca, at the age of 13, managed to do so. She has left Algernon to participate in the World Manipulator Tournament to show her strength.

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by JacopeX
If I were you, i'd keep the weaker characters in case your more powerful ones get eliminated too early.

And Vise Versa. But's all up to you guys. XD
Thats what end up happening.^^^

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Aug 24th, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:38 PM