KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament OOC

World Manipulator Tournament OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Quincies votes for Zero

so Zero Wins *Fanfare* Ok now its time for the contestants to trust Pintar I'm going to Save jackie Wei are you ok with this then he will be sent to the Pintar dimension he will just use someones healing ability he stole from someone they still don't know he is a power stealer

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:58 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
^^ I take it that its too late to join this RP?
Actually if latecomers want to play they have to play as Pintars victims trapped in his dimension but not turned into a statue

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 09:19 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I don't care if he lives or dies to be honest.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ok then

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:01 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Who else need a vote on their match

Matches Left

Balan V.s Sinister

Cain V.s Donny

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:09 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I really wouldn't mind jumping in on this, but I would need to read over the rules for this one again.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:26 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

laughing There's not all that much to read concerning rules. Just take a look at the first page to see the character skeleton, then a few approved characters to get a feel for it. You'll be fine. wink

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I'm making a Halo RP, I think it would both be

Fun/Funny

if I used my character from that in this XD

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:44 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Go ahead. There's a lot of people using characters from other RPs, myself included. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

XD My character would be a Spartan, are you sure?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:18 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well, Hitosu has the final say, but I'm cool with it. Spartans aren't all that. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:33 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

CHARACTER REGISTRATION

Name: Jamie-B314

Alignment: Good

Race: Human (Mostly; Explained in Bio)

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Reach, A Great Distance from Earth.

Height: 6"5' (in full armor)

Weight: 1,000lbs (in full armor)

Power: No True Power (Explained in Bio [again])

Weapons/Gadgets: Assault Rifle, Designated Marksman Rifle, Magnum, Sniper Rifle, Spartan Laser, Grenade Launcher, Jet Pack, Cloaking Device, Drop Shield.

Bio: Born on Reach, a planet long taken over by an Alien Race known as the Covenant. Jamie was trained by age 6 as a "Super Soldier" rightly named, "Spartan". She is a veteran of the Human/Covenant War having fought in it on Reach. After the planet was glassed, she escaped briefly in a Pelican (Special Air Vehicle) into the planets atmosphere. Afterwards, she went rogue using the ship and took most of the equipment on it (Weapons and Basic Items) and turned the ship around, dedicated to locating her fallen team on reach. After crash landing back on the planet, Jamie by herself annihilated countless waves of the alien race on her way back to the area that her team was killed at. However, upon reaching the location she discovered nothing left of her team. Her body was enhanced through multiple augmentations placed on her during Spartan-Training by the UNSC and ONI. She has increased speed, reflexes, strength, eye sight, smell, and endurance. The augmentations, though making her powerful, did not make her immortal nor did they make her impossible to defeat.

Appearance: [I'll post the picture of her later, though she's never really seen without her armor] She wear's steel colored armor with a darker (almost black) tint over different segments of her body. On the right side of her chest a small symbol rests on her chest plate. Her left arm is heavily plated for defensive means, while her right arm is more so left undefended aside from the basics of her SPO Armor. Her forehead is protected by an armor plating over her helmet, as well as a laser device meant for targeting that is placed 3 inches away from her eye. Her knee's are more so armored, each of the segments of her armor protecting vital locations more than the already fully covered body. She has a hold on her left thigh meant for storing a data pad (though in the current area, it is not functioning) and a magnum is always located on her right thigh attached to her armor (aside from when she uses it of course). She always has one weapon on her back and one weapon in her arms for protection, as well as a Locked Equipment into her back plating along a specific pattern section. Beneath her armor she has mid-length light brown hair, dark blue eyes, and very pale light skin [due to her always wearing her armor]. This is her appearance along with a single metallic casing which holds more of her items (which are held in slipspace) for her to access at most anytime.

lol, how's this work?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Well, Hitosu has the final say, but I'm cool with it. Spartans aren't all that. stick out tongue

lol I wasn't referring to her being all that, just that it seems more like a hero type thing and mines more like a super human soldier from the year 2552 :P

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:42 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Aren't all soldiers heroes to someone? wink It'll be fine, I'm sure.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 07:16 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Just noticed the character sheet, and I gotta say, nice job, Phoenix (gods, for some reason I wanna call you Pheo[Fio]). Only think I might suggest is to take everything explained her bio that involves her enhanced speed/strength/etc and put it in the powers section. Powers is the generic term for anything not specifically at human level.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:08 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Would that really count as a power? I mean, if you went to the eye-doctor and received glasses, you wouldn't have "Super Enhanced Vision Power" lol.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 12:58 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Mr. Moriko am I approved, sir, mr, person? If I read the thing right, I would be in this realm of Pintar's as a prisoner. Could I start some ruckle-fruckis with my Assault Rifle XD

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:16 PM
Obsidian Fury

Would that really count as a power? I mean, if you went to the eye-doctor and received glasses, you wouldn't have "Super Enhanced Vision Power" lol.

No, you would have a visual handicap. The glasses don't change that and if talking about powers then the glasses would be the power and not the eyes. Your vision is reduced without them but enhanced with them, so the power is in the glasses and not your eyes and should be included.

If her powers are from an item, then you add the powers of the item. If they aren't, you describe her superiority to humans. It's also good if you describe what her weapons and gadgets can do, since I'm sure not all know.

Additionally, isn't it strange if you have weapons while in a prison as a prisoner? And all of those at that. I'm curious to how she can even carry them all, unless she has some kind of cart.

Last edited by Obsidian Fury on Oct 4th, 2010 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:56 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

^^ I'll make it easier to explain then.

UPDATE
Powers:
Coming from the Equipment...
B314 JP (Jet Pack): A Specialized more flexible model of the Jet Pack which expands from 314's armor and is used with quick bursts of energy to lift into the air.
Armor Lock: Installed into 314's back armor plating, when accessed this locks the armor sending out a magnetic field of energy making her temporarily invincible however she cannot move when this is activated.
Cloaking Field: Locked into the back of the armor as all her equipment, this makes 314 temporarily invisible.
Hologram Program: Copies direct aspects of 314's outward appearance and sends an exact holo-clone of her into a designated area.
Assault Rifle: Standard UNSC Automatic Fire 2 Handed Rifle.
Magnum: Standard Military Sidearm in the UNSC.

EQUIPMENT:
Data Pad: Stored into the left armor slot on 314's hip. Gives tactical data and evaluation on its targets. Currently not functioning due to the new reality.

Her weapons are held in a storage facility locked by Pintar, but the only equipment that she has on her available is...

Current Equipment and Explanation:
Magnum: Hidden on her armor during the time that her equipment was confiscated. Low rate of fire.
Hologram: A more deep embedded armor ability that was locked into the back slot of 314's armor. It was not accessible during the time that her equipment was being taken.

and a note for the curious. As a fan of halo, you should know about slipspace holding. 314 carries a highly specialized data transceiver that stores her equipment in slipspace. So she kind of does carry a cart, just in a more portable size.

Is that easier to understand?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:34 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Mr. Moriko am I approved, sir, mr, person? If I read the thing right, I would be in this realm of Pintar's as a prisoner. Could I start some ruckle-fruckis with my Assault Rifle XD
yes you are approved my bad forgot to come here i have been busy

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:55 AM