KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament OOC

World Manipulator Tournament OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Have to make pintar's profile

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ye i wanna see his power level...I dont think he can take adrian and hunter...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:06 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
If you make a third character, ill make an even stronger char from a past rp....muhahahaha. he'll be a beast
Sadly you can't you already have 3 characters

Starr
Hunter
Bianca

unless you choose to scratch one off

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:06 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
If you made your character more demonic and deadlier he could be a force to be reckoned with...Hitosu im scratching my other char(not hunter) out and about to make one more toned down character to fight lowered level characters.
^^^^

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:11 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Your getting rid of who then

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:12 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

starrk

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

A transformer. laughing out loud
I might make a cyborg though. erm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, and i shall have fun ripping him to shreds.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:29 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I don't think the goal here is to rip anyone to shreds.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:32 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

You can try big grin

Wait - no you can't, that's godmodding. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was just being sarcastic guys. Come on...Im evil but not that evil, oh wait, yes i am. muhahahahaha laughing out loud

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

*Has random epiphany*
My mind just got blown!
I'm totally writing this sh*t down. big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:44 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
*Has random epiphany*
My mind just got blown!
I'm totally writing this sh*t down. big grin
What the f**k?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:46 AM
MadMel
Heh

You wait - I'll put up my character in a few hours - When I get off work. wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

Ah F*ck it, no ones watching. wink

Name: Sinistar
Age: unknown - Has existed for longer than any written history.
Alignment: Evil
Race: Entity - machine - Destroyer
Birthplace (Can make your own) : Unknown
Height: Can change size at will (humanoid form is 9 ft tall)
Weight: Can change size at will
Powers: Sinistar has control over the X-Dimension - a meta-plane that spawns an indestructible alloy known only as X-metal. It is possible that Sinistar itself created the X-Dimension. Sinistar has no real form of its own, so it creates an avatar using X-metal. This avatar can be as small as an insect to as large as a planet, and can be of any shape and mass. Sinistar is a consciousness that can be one being or many. In this tournament, Sinistar takes the form of a humanoid robot with this list of abilities.
- Super speed, strength, durability, flight.
- create any weapon using X-Metal. Sinistar summons these from the X-Dimension. These weapons can be anything from indestructible medieval swords and shields to highly advanced planet busting lasers and missiles.
- Teleportation. Sinistar can teleport anyplace by phasing in and out of the X-Dimension.
- Reality warp. Sinistar can temporarily influence the world around him by summoning a portion of the X-Dimension to him, allowing him to manipulate reality.
- Brain-shock - Sinistar can create a pulse that affects the minds of sentient beings, Afflicting them with emotions such as intense fear or anger, and can mentally paralyze them.
- clones. Sinistar can be one being or many. These 'clones' can be of any shape, but he prefers to take the shapes of his fallen victims, using his reality bending powers to mimic their attacks.
These are just examples of his powers.
Weapons/Gadgets: Whatever it can create from the X-Dimension
Bio: No one knows for certain what Sinistar is, or where it came from. All people know is that, for as long as there has been life in the universe, there has been a malevolent force of evil destroying that life. A robotic consciousness separated from reality, Sinistar often takes the form of a giant space station. A space station with a mouth, literally devouring all it encounters. Sinistar takes delight in the slaughter of life. and, with limitless options open to it, it specializes in unique methods of destruction. When it is not killing, Sinistar is most likely coming up with a new way to kill.
Entering this tournament is a sign of the monster's boredom and sense of fun. Sinistar will kill all competition. Sinistar shall Destroy. Sinistar shall conquer!
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:34 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by The Scenario
I don't think the goal here is to rip anyone to shreds.

its not. But half of them dont seem to know this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:32 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Emma will kick all your asses!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:00 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Emma will kick all your asses!

I can believe it. wink

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:16 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Are we just trying to make the most strongest if so I pick Phoenix :0

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:21 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I think it's just become a one-upsmanship thing for most, if not all, the guys participating at this point. erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 07:30 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote