KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » who are level omega mutants and is wolverine considerd one

who are level omega mutants and is wolverine considerd one
Started by: pkerforlife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Wolverine is definately a Whiskey level mutant.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 09:50 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I always thought Alpha were those who used their gifts to peak level status. Storm Xavier Magneto types with Cyclops and Gambits being on the lower area of Alpha.

Logan should be around Beta his powers aren't why he is deadly. His Augmentations and experience are.

Omegas are your Iceman Vulcan types, those whose abilities elevate them to Elemental level.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:27 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
I always thought Alpha were those who used their gifts to peak level status. Storm Xavier Magneto types with Cyclops and Gambits being on the lower area of Alpha.

Logan should be around Beta his powers aren't why he is deadly. His Augmentations and experience are.

Omegas are your Iceman Vulcan types, those whose abilities elevate them to Elemental level.

Xavier is Alpha, so is Magneto, but he might as well be Omega with everything he's done.

Cyclops is Alpha, and Gambit has the potential to be Omega as New Son.

And his claws are a natural part of his power set...they just had adamantium put on them later.....so yeah, his powers are why he's deadly, his augmentations and experience just add to it.

And yeah, Iceman, Storm, Vulcan, Legion, even Darwin, those with unlimited potential are Omegas.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:40 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I've noticed that lately....Storm being considered Omega.

I just have never seen her do anything that would give her a chance against Iceman Vulcan Legion.

I will always see her as being High Alpha with Mags.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

She's done some pretty crazy stuff that puts her in the Omega category...I'm not the person to ask, but if you go to her respect thread or ask someone like Dmills or Stilt, they'll tell you she's Omega.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 07:05 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Storm is more powerful than many give her credit for. Still, there is less reason to speculate she might be an omega than say Magneto or Xavier.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 07:35 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Storm has omega power potential, I remember even back at the start she briefly turned into a 'goddess' thing on Dr Doom and the X mens asses and Claremont was connecting and dropping hints to her change being on par as Jeans and Dark Phoenix levels of power corrupting her etc. etc.

She was ok by the end of the comic though she saw the error of her ways lol.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:15 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by wannabe
It is moot to discuss Logan's (lack of) control over his healing factor in order to determine wether he is alpha or beta. He's got an anatomical feature (claws) that discern him from normal humans AND does him initial harm whenever he uses it. This alone is enough to classify him as a beta level mutant.

@pkerforlife:
To put "omega level mutant" and "Wolverine" in one sentence is hurting my eyes and mind, so please STOP IT!!!

clearly you are not up to date on wolverine or read my post. Logan is not a normal human. He not a human at all. He a lupin. Thoses features are quite normal for his race

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by KingD19
Xavier is Alpha, so is Magneto, but he might as well be Omega with everything he's done.

Cyclops is Alpha, and Gambit has the potential to be Omega as New Son.

And his claws are a natural part of his power set...they just had adamantium put on them later.....so yeah, his powers are why he's deadly, his augmentations and experience just add to it.

And yeah, Iceman, Storm, Vulcan, Legion, even Darwin, those with unlimited potential are Omegas.

xavier was stated as an omega

never understood the new so aspect. was that infact what he could become or was that simply someone increasing his abilities with out side factors?

true

storm should not be an omega in my opinion, She was always an alpha untill that extremely pro blck author/ boarder line racist randomly was like storm an omega. Whcih is odd sinces her power is semi killing her and she can't even uses it upper levels with out fear of destroying her body.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 09:33 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by pkerforlife
so wolverine has to be omega level to survive that

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
storm should not be an omega in my opinion,

* i don't get it... you don't consider Storm an omega-level, but you consider Wolverine one? confused

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 12:17 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Dum Dum: New Son Gambit is what Gambit could be if he had full use of his powers. But he had Sinisiter remove a portion of his brain so he couldn't access full power. Then Sinister put the portion back in, and Gambit burned his powers out fighting New Son.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 12:37 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by peejayd
* i don't get it... you don't consider Storm an omega-level, but you consider Wolverine one? confused

wait what? you copy two different posters. Infact I stated wolverine wasent an omega.

how does posting someone elses saying wolverine an omega make it my opinion?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:53 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Dum Dum: New Son Gambit is what Gambit could be if he had full use of his powers. But he had Sinisiter remove a portion of his brain so he couldn't access full power. Then Sinister put the portion back in, and Gambit burned his powers out fighting New Son.

Ok thanks, that was one of the few things in x-men I dident get. I must have missed that issue or something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:54 AM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Squirrel Girl is LT level, end of story.

A strike of lightning will incinerate Squirrel Girl.... a lightning summoned by Storm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:37 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
A strike of lightning will incinerate Squirrel Girl.... a lightning summoned by Storm

In your dreams. Doom will be in the area, and right before SG gets hit, the lightning diverts itself and hits Viktor.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:39 AM
dyajeep

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
wait what? you copy two different posters. Infact I stated wolverine wasent an omega.

how does posting someone elses saying wolverine an omega make it my opinion?

*ok, my bad... i just thought you two are the same person... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:16 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

how did you come to such a conclusion?

I dont think are names could be any more different........we don't even have any of the same leters........and I have spaces in my name.......you need to seorusly have your eyes checked........

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:17 AM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

In your dreams. Doom will be in the area, and right before SG gets hit, the lightning diverts itself and hits Viktor.

Storm has beaten Doom in Rogue Storm issue.

As well as when Storm and BP went To Doom's place.

I guess you didn't know Storm beating the nigh omnipotent Trion in their OWN dimension.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:04 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Storm has beaten Doom in Rogue Storm issue.

As well as when Storm and BP went To Doom's place.

I guess you didn't know Storm beating the nigh omnipotent Trion in their OWN dimension.

I know full well what Storm did...but it doesn't matter. Storm, Vulcan, Onslaught...none of them can beat Squirrel Girl.

When Storm adds Thanos and Galactus to her list of defeated villains, then she can talk to Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:21 AM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I know full well what Storm did...but it doesn't matter. Storm, Vulcan, Onslaught...none of them can beat Squirrel Girl.

When Storm adds Thanos and Galactus to her list of defeated villains, then she can talk to Squirrel Girl.

Squirrel Girl doesn't have long range attacks and she isn't fast so that means, she can't dodge a lightning.

Squirrel Girl and her squirrels need to breathe still, if Storm allows it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:50 AM