KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » deadpool vs wolverine

deadpool vs wolverine
Started by: pkerforlife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pkerforlife

deadpool vs wolverine

i think wolverine cause the rest of the times he faught deadpool he was losing on purpose cause he knew daken would come and save him he even stated next time he will kill deadpool. plus all deadpool can do is heal realy fast. wolverine has survived long enough with his legs riped off to climb a huge mountain to were hulk threw them and survived with easy. i think wolverine could survive a fight with just about anyone exept for magneto

Last edited by pkerforlife on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 02:08 PM
pkerforlife is currently offline Click here to Send pkerforlife a Private Message Find more posts by pkerforlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Wolverine would take him even though Deadpool has stronger fanboi armor these days.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:02 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Once again....stop mixing Ultimate and 616....they're not the same thing.

And more often then not they'd stalemate, but it really depends on which incarnation of Deadpool and Wolverine it is.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 07:10 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

logan wins 6/10

reason

adamantium skeleton + claws

otherwise it'd probably be a split

physical stats same

logan maybe a little bit better h2h but DP hf seems better

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:49 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
logan wins 6/10

reason

physical stats same

Basically this, but like I said, incarnations play a factor.

One version of DP got his leg chopped off and passed out for 3 hours, another got shot in the arm/shoulder, and it didn't heal for a few hours.

Then you got the Deadpool who gets chopped in half, pulls himself back together, and then gets right back in the fight.

Same deal with Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 09:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

How can Slade win?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 09:26 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Dagoth

Originally posted by juggernaut74
How can Slade win?

It is Wade.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 09:21 PM
Lord_Dagoth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Dagoth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Dagoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by ankur29
logan wins 6/10

reason

physical stats same

QFT
But id say they're about the same in h2h, but Logans skeleton gives him the edge in a forum fight. Then again, Wade is better equipped to make up for that. Id say its split. Maybe Logan 5.5/10

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 06:48 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

I'm partial to DP to be honest, but I have to agree it depends 100% on the writer and where he wants his story to go.
I've said it before, but I'll repeat it here because it relates. Both Wolvie and DP's healing factors are exactly as fast as fits the storyline they're in.
Given what my guy's been up to in his comics lately I'd have to give him the edge on healing and ruthlessness, Logan has focus and *maybe* ability so yeah...I'm thinking however you cut it...stalemate.

As for the fight ref'd in the first post, that was Wolvie's comic. In DP's books Logan usually comes out as a goon so...not very objective in either case

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 02:37 AM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a fan of wolverine, so I'll go with Wolverine ^_^-

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:11 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote