KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"I only interfered because my competitors was close to death I'm responsible for you guys since i brought you here you have to understand it doesn't matter anyway me asking if he wanted to continue is a rhetorical question you've already won Zero there's nothing he can do to win this if anything this would probably happen again I would have done the same for Daniel but Xanatos showed great sportsmanship by healing his own opponent from death this barrier was created to separate the match's that way its fair thats why I interfered with Xanatos's mischievous scheme because Its a fight between 2 strong competitors at their might not a triple threat now Zero you win now you and Xanatos please take a seat" Pintar smiled like a good host

Zero crossed her arms and looked bored as Pintar blathered on about things she didn't care about. What pissed her off was the fake ass smile he added at the end. "Why don't you go back to your high chair and **** yourself," Zero said not caring at the fact that he was the host of the tournament. "Sorry I have a problem with authority figures," she said sarcastically.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 05:26 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

A hand appeared from out of the hybrid's cloak, reaching out and grasping Zero's shoulder gently. "Now now," Xanatos began, taking a step forward as he released his grip on the catgirl, "Pintar does have a point, I suppose. So I will apologize for my actions." Xan reached his hand out toward Pintar and kept it there, as if waiting for it to be grasped. "I will not interfere again in the matches of others. Is this acceptable?"

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"It will be greatly appreciated if you don't interrupt anyone else is match's" Pintar Grasped Xanatos's hand

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by MadMel
Sinistar had, naturally, chosen the falling piano as his body. While Balan was sufficiently distracted, the piano flew towards him and slammed into him from behind, knocking him clear across the arena. The piano began to melt, revealing the Sinistar everyone knew and feared. It flew towards Balan's soaring body and delivered a massive give to the head, sending Balan into the ground. For the final touch, Sinistar formed a classic spike in its hand, and charged, hoping to skewer Balan and end this fight. He summoner could only have so many trick up his sleeve.

Balan wasn't sure what he was expecting, but the piano was not on the list. It hit Jerixil hard, opening a large gash on the back of his head and flinging him to the ground. Rather than striking, however, the demon simply passed through the earth, dragging Balan along with him. That was the thing about voluntary weaknesses: Jerixil didn't wish to be bound to a corpse. As Sinistar's spike flashed, it peirced the ground and Jerixil alike, pinning him there. However, Jerixil simply turned, slicing himself further until he was clear of the spike, caught it in his scythe's blade and diverted it into the ground along with it's weilder. Then, Balan teleported above the monster, and Jerixil drove his clawed feet downward. With a flick of his one arm, Jerixil swept the scythe at Sinistar's head as if he were harvesting wheat. With the other arm, he brandished a small cloth, the one given to Balan in the Waiting Room by Zero. It seemed it was, in fact, a healing charm, or there wouldn't have been an arm to hold it. "Ah, Pintar," Jerixil and Balan's voices melded together. "Xanatos doesn't even have to be present to interfere." Balan had identified the item soon after recieving it, as well as sensing the hybrid's touch upon it. Balan pointed up, opening a Thundergate and a Hellfire gate above the Colosseum. He eye'd Sinistar, Pintar, and Xanatos in turn, his gaze lingering on the hybrid. He wasn't sure what Xanatos was planning, but the time seemed right. With a cry of "Friends and foes!" and a nod, Balan unleashed the lightning and flame he'd been holding back, dropping a storm of bolts upon the entire Colosseum. He focused the majority of them upon Pintar as soon the fiend exposed himself, placing his faith in Xanatos to understand. The rest he targeted at himself, Jerixil, and Sinistar. Perhaps he'd be disqualified, but Balan had sensed at least two deaths, and Jerixil was feeding on the pain. He could not allow it to continue.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 03:43 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos shook Pintar's hand, a smile on his lips that could easily be assumed to be courteous. To the hybrid, however, it was a smile of satisfaction, and victory. True, he could have established a link with Pintar without having to touch the being, but having physical contact made it so much easier, and less invasive. As their hands remained connected, the hybrid passed along a faint psionic pulse, invisible to those not attuned, from his arm down to his hand, through his fingers and into Pintar's thumb. The mote of psionic energy would float amongst his bloodstream, not irritating any immune responses he might have but still capable of being noticed, especially to the one who had placed it. Now, Xanatos would no longer be unable to track Pintar between the Colosseum and wherever he disappeared to between matches.

Then, something unexpected occurred. A shout came from above, and Xanatos looked up to see that demonic form of Balan, now apparently re-armed and holding onto the healing fabric that the hybrid could have sworn he'd given to Zero. You clever little planestrider, Xanatos thought as he watched the two massive portals leading to unique forms of Hell and Lightning widened to encompass the entire arena. Balan had found a unique opportunity, and was looking to take advantage of it. Who was he to look a gift horse in the mouth?

"Zero!" he called out as his hand squeezed Pintar's tightly, his arm pulling back and dragging the host with him, "Start running!" He had a feeling that the catgirl's reflexes and speed would be more than enough to keep her out of harm's way. However, in order to ensure maximum devastation, the hybrid would have to keep Pintar close. He spun Pintar around and pinned the host's arms against his back. With telekinesis, he kept his target's arms pinned, allowing him to phsyically restrain Pintar in a full nelson, forcing his neck down from the strain of his power.

"Looks like the game's over, Pintar," Xanatos shouted into the being's ear over the roar of lightning and hellfire. The hybrid lifted his captive up, pointing him to the sky as the storm crashed around them, his own wings flaring to help balance him. "You lose!"

On the wall of the Colosseum, likely unnoticed by anyone distracted as they were by the massive release of energy, a sigil began to curl into existence, glowing as if invisible hands traced the design...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 04:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Pintar broke out of Xanatos's hold reversing his telekinesis attack breaking out of his attempt to harm the host in anyway he then saw Xanatos heading for the Waiting he teleported his way there to not waste time catching the contestant

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 04:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Sinistar saw Balan's lightning coming. It raised it's hand and caught the nearest bolt, turning it into energy for itself. It raised its other hand, forming a fusion cannon which hit could use to siphon the lightning off - violently. Rising back into the sky, Sinistar saw multiple targets. Some had appeared to have fled the arena, but there were others there. Sighing, Sinistar merely turned the cannon away and fired it off into empty space.

Cain had snorted openly at the elemental attack Balan had unleashed on the whole coliseum. He had diverted the fire and lightning with ease, leaving huge smoking holes in the ground around him "Leave the elements to those who know them." he muttered.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 06:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

With Pintar broken free and gone from the vicinity, Balan's assault had only one target left.

"...Damn."

It was more than he could handle, the massive influx of electrical might paralyzing him as the hellfire melted the skin from his bones. His mouth parted wide in a silent scream he reduced to fanged skeleton, and that was reduced to ash. It all took only moments to occur. The ash mixed into the sand, churned and scattered by the force of the elements. By the time all was settled, there would be nothing left of the hybrid.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 07:48 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
Cain had been pounded thoroughly into the earth, but that was ok. For Cain, this was merely a new strategy. He calls on the earth, completely covering himself with rock. He looked like the huge earth golems that shambled around the canyons of his home world. The magnums bullets simply bounded off the armour, and Cain teleported, rock and everything, behind Donny and began hitting him with his earthly fists, causing far more damage than his normal h2h attacks.
Donny span his body into full motion and kicked each incoming stone into pebbles, tracking everyone of them. The last that was being launched at Donny was simply capture with a grasp and use of telekenisis. He launched it back at Cain and while it was heading into Cain, he teleports above him and landed a stomp into the back of his head, pushing him forward. He distanced himself away quickly as he drew his magnums. He began pulling the triggers and blasting Cain away in every direction by every reappearance. The bullets were guided through yet another control of his extent of telekenisis. He put them back into his holster as began guiding these bullets at Cain in the original full speed.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 02:21 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

"No!" Balan cried. The worst had happened: Pintar escaped, and now Xanatos was dead, slain by Balan's hand. And even now, it seemed the monstrous Sinistar was still good for a fight. He doubted any revivals would take place for his new freind, as he thought Xanatos was the only one capable of performing them, and Pintar certainly would not oblige after the failed attack. Jerixil, however, was laughing again. "You've known him for all of a few hours, and already his death cuts deep." The demon took a deep breath, though it was just for show, and bent down to touch the ground beneath him. His claw passed through it, but as it did so, the stone beneath became discolored, cracks spreading along the surface of the arena. The taint continued spreading, darkening the ground as it went. There was so little blood from the battles, but of course there had always been pain. What were their names? Daniel, Jackie, Xanatos. The most fuel had resided there.
"Welcome to the Desecration," Jerixil growled. Unholy land, Balan thought, how long may I stand upon it? Sinistar was still one of the greatest threats in the area; Pintar could wait. Jerixil leaped forward, scythe arcing.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 02:25 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by The Scenario
"No!" Balan cried. The worst had happened: Pintar escaped, and now Xanatos was dead, slain by Balan's hand. And even now, it seemed the monstrous Sinistar was still good for a fight. He doubted any revivals would take place for his new freind, as he thought Xanatos was the only one capable of performing them, and Pintar certainly would not oblige after the failed attack. Jerixil, however, was laughing again. "You've known him for all of a few hours, and already his death cuts deep." The demon took a deep breath, though it was just for show, and bent down to touch the ground beneath him. His claw passed through it, but as it did so, the stone beneath became discolored, cracks spreading along the surface of the arena. The taint continued spreading, darkening the ground as it went. There was so little blood from the battles, but of course there had always been pain. What were their names? Daniel, Jackie, Xanatos. The most fuel had resided there.
"Welcome to the Desecration," Jerixil growled. Unholy land, Balan thought, how long may I stand upon it? Sinistar was still one of the greatest threats in the area; Pintar could wait. Jerixil leaped forward, scythe arcing.
(That was a clone of Xanatos)

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 05:59 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
(That was a clone of Xanatos)

(Yeah, I know. That doesn't mean Balan does yet, and I'm assuming the clone feels pain.)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 11:52 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

(It would...man, three OOC posts, that's bad.)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 07:48 PM