KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet

Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet

For this Gauntlet, all opponents have their stats reduced to Sam's level. Also, any special abilities they may have are negated, while weapons and equipment are removed.
This a purely H2H gauntlet and is simply a gauntlet of MA skill.

Fights take place in a 60 feet by 60 feet room. BFR is not an option

Sam Fisher must face off against each of these opponents. Sam gets a week of rest and preparation between each round, and is given a brief description/analysis of each opponent's style, along with one or two accompanying videos.

1. Dante (DMC4)

2. Jin Kazama (T6)

3. Ryu (SFIV)

4. Terry Bogard

5. Solid Snake

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:43 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm reallly inclined to say he loses at Jin. Even with equal physical stats, Jins dedicated his entire life and combat repuitar to learning just martial arts, compared to Sam who, while talented, has his skills stretched out across a more broad spectrum.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:51 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Pffft. They use Kyokushin in MMA. It doesn't work fo' real.

Jin gets rocked.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 03:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
For this Gauntlet, all opponents have their stats reduced to Sam's level. Also, any special abilities they may have are negated, while weapons and equipment are removed.

Removing stats, special abilities and equipment? So the people he's fighting really aren't the people he's fighting?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 04:22 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Snake kills Sam before he can finish the fight with Dante, then proceeds to kill everyone on the gauntlet.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 05:40 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Only Snake can match up with Sam Fisher and who wins, I do not know as I've only played the first Splinter Cell.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 10:33 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Snake trashes Sam.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:31 AM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Snake's the only one he's really got a chance against in the gauntlet. Snake uses the most basic and telegraphed moves ever.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:32 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Snake's the only one he's really got a chance against in the gauntlet. Snake uses the most basic and telegraphed moves ever.
Anyone on the gauntlet would rock Dante, stats equaled. no expression

Jin lays him out.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I'm reallly inclined to say he loses at Jin. Even with equal physical stats, Jins dedicated his entire life and combat repuitar to learning just martial arts, compared to Sam who, while talented, has his skills stretched out across a more broad spectrum.

Though Jin stopped using his Mishima-Ryu/Kazama style medley and instead learned Kyokushin Karate around 3 years ago. Granted, he's a natural when it comes to Martial Arts.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by NemeBro
Anyone on the gauntlet would rock Dante, stats equaled. no expression

Jin lays him out.

Forgot Dante was there.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 12:50 AM
SpadeKing

Sam was in the Navy SEALs and they do teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the SEALs.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:36 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

remember that everyones stats are equaled down to Sam´s level? how is this actually fair?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:58 PM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Are Snake's stats lower too out of curiosity?

Because he is already a "normal human" and whatnot.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

This thread sucks man.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:08 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Is Snake banned from the whole "backflipping concrete slabs" thing?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:18 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

so why the fvck was this thread created if noone can do half of the abilities they have?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 11:33 PM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Because then it all comes down to how talented the person is at fighting, XMr. WinterX. I don't know about the rest, but I think he would beat Snake. Why last on the list, I'm still trying to figure out.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:01 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
so why the fvck was this thread created if noone can do half of the abilities they have?

I'm quite sure Fisher would stand a chance against Dante with his abilites

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:29 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Because then it all comes down to how talented the person is at fighting, XMr. WinterX. I don't know about the rest, but I think he would beat Snake. Why last on the list, I'm still trying to figure out.

Because his H2H capabilities > ?

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:40 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote