KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet

Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

Well, that's the joke, I think. His H2H abilities suck.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:43 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

You put a period after "think".

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 12:47 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I did.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:02 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

That made your statement make you look like a foolish fool

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:05 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

So's your face

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:09 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Atleast I have an avatar.

Look at this loser who doesn't even have an avatar.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:12 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Where is he? I'll throttle 'em.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:17 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

He's in the post above me.

Let em' have it.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:29 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm gonna find out where he lives, than kill 'em. Then, I'm going to pick some flowers.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:36 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

DSFARGEG

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:41 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

You two are like confused twins.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:30 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Happy feet!

Wombo combo!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:47 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

THAT AIN'T FALCO!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:54 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:00 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Sam doesn't really make it past anyone here, lowered stats or not. Snake's already a human, and he already kicks Fisher's ass up and down the playground, "equaled stats" don't do enough to actually change his clearly superior combat feats. Dante's fighting ability is dependant almost entirely on his powers, so without them, he's the only one Sam might put a number on. And I really don't feel the need to go into why any of the listed fighting game characters win possibly with the most ease.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:00 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Sam would wipe the floor with Snake in H2H.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:05 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

He wouldn't even land a hit no expression Snake has better hand to hand feats while in a rapidly aging condition where his "stats" are by chance worse than Fisher's.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Aug 29th, 2010 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:06 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Sam would wipe the floor with Snake in H2H.

Except for he wouldn't.

Howdy!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:07 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
He wouldn't even land a hit no expression Snake has better hand to hand feats while in a rapidly aging condition where his "stats" are by chance worse than Fisher's.

He doesn't. What MA feats does he have that doesn't involve anything having to do his genetic upgrades or PIS like him being able to keep up with people who can deflect bullets? Look at the way he fights. His punches and kicks are ridiculously telegraphed. He's an "MA God" who can beat anyone within his universe; most of the people in his universe don't actually fight very well though. In a contest where Snake doesn't have the seemingly super human durability that he has in his games, or the uncanny ability to keep up with people multitudes faster than him, he's getting his ass kicked, because his technique, which is basically just uppercuts, jabs, and throws, sucks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:19 AM
CosmicComet

Telegraphed? lol. And what makes your subjective appraissal accurate? What are you basing this on--gameplay animation?

Simple stuff works best anyway. Sam isn't a flashy fighter either, otherwise he'd die.

Neither do any impractical kung fu bullshit. Both are more grapplers than anything else.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Aug 29th, 2010 at 05:56 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:53 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote