KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Cain regained consciousness in the waiting room. He vividly remembering watching Hitosu, his adversary, pass out only moments before he did. "Guess that means I won then." He said to himself, looking around. He didn't see Hitosu anywhere, so he couldn't confirm his theory about what happened to the losers of this tournament.
'That was tough.' the bounty hunter thought. 'Easily the toughest fight I've ever been in. But thankfully, I kept a major trick up my sleeve. This tournament is only going to get harder.'

The monstrosity known only as Sinistar cackled, and melted into a small but deadly looking missile, which flew towards the colosseum and out of sight. It had seen This Adrian character, and judged him to be no real threat, at least on the surface. But Sinistar had not lived for ages past by being stupid. He would not ever underestimate his enemies. He would rise up and conquer this tournament, as he had always planned.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 04:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny had his back turned to the entire waiting room, keeping his attention towards Adrian's battle with Sinistar. He did take a short look at the other battles but they did not look anymore interesting due to the fact that he has not found any credibility to the conflicts bound to happen. He felt the conflict between Sinistar and Adrian by a volcano would be most effective. He was going to observe both individuals, seeing what he might be dealing with in the future. Donny was more than confident that he has this tournament won if these beings are just as potential as Deathstar.

Donny turned back as he read a disturbance from Cain, but turned back to the battle. "I wonder what these people are capable of though...I might as well just take a look at these other battles before they begin." Donny thought. He then made his own analytical judgment of the outcome of these battles from a distance since his reading would be much of no use to him.

Although, the Battle Between Domonique and Balon looked interesting, especially due to the fact that it is set underwater...he wondered if they had any idea that they could also try to batle it out above surface.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:53 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

With the second round of the tournament underway, Xanatos watched as the waiting room emptied, still wondering where the defeated competitors had gone off to. To be sure, he was enjoying the sport, so long had it been since he was able to really enjoy a battle, but there was something else going on, something under the surface, and the hybrid wanted to know what. Xanatos walked over to where the other participants watching the battles, his movements utterly silent in his passing, and stood behind Donny. His eyes seemed to stare only at the battle between Adrian and Sisnistar, but in really he was observing each fight, hidden pupils darting between each scene. He was intrigued at the Planestrider, Balan, as he shifted form into a dragon, which then assumed a more aquatic shape. That would be a fun match, he decided, should they get the opportunity to meet. The hybrid made a decision then. After this second block, perhaps it would be time to have a chat with Pintar...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 07:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Finally after struggling for a few minutes Zero arrived back to the waiting room. Her clothes were ripped to rags, only enough of her shirt was there to cover her breast and her pants had burnt wholes all over but she didn't care she held her head high and walked with only a slight limp. The girl walked over to the corner she claimed as her own and rested her sword against the wall then put her back against it then slid down bringing her knees close in to her chest and rested her arms on them then her face on her arms. Zero's whole body felt like it was on fire but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to, pain and her were old friends not that she was glad by its visit. The world slowly faded black as she slipped into unconsciousness, "a little nap wouldn't hurt I guess..." she said to herself then let the darkness swallow her, her last thought was how was she going to continue with so many inguries.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 05:01 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos watched as the first match of the Block B came to a close, but final, conclusion. Thus far no one had succumbed to death, but with the lack of perceived rules, the hybrid wondered how long it would last. His eyes turned away from the screens long enough to watch the victor, Zero, hobble into the waiting room. She certainly looked worse for wear, and Xan mused over what conditions, if any, were in place to ensure fighters were recuperated after a match. As cat-eared girl slumped against the wall into a fatigued slumber, he walked over with his silent steps, and squatted to observe her. She had certainly seemed to earn her victory, and respite, he thought to himself...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:54 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero felt someone near and it made her twitch, she thought about going for her weapons and cutting this person down but she decided that if this guy was going to kill her she would be dead so she stayed in place. "Is there something I can help you with...guy?"Zero asked in a sarcastic tone staying curled against the wall.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 07:09 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos remained silent for a moment after Zero spoke up. She certainly had the presence of mind to be wary in her surroundings. She also kept up pretenses, something he couldn't help but admire. "You're not the first of your kind I've seen," he finally replies quietly, "at least, if you are what I believe you to be." His hand appeared from within the robes, holding some folded material, which he let fall beside her. "There's healing magic woven into that fabric," he said as he stood back up, "you'll need it before your next match." Without waiting for a response, Xanatos turned and walked back to observe the other matches, noting that another was about to reach its climax. At the same time, he wondered if it perhaps his latest decision had something to do with the hauntings of his past. Not that it mattered, she was a competitor, and he would be less than pleased if they were to face each other and she was at less than full strength.

Last edited by XanatosForever on Sep 8th, 2010 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 07:43 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

One moment, there was nothing; the next, there was a dragon on the floor. Ifrothrax coughed, spitting water on the floor, though it was already soaked by her waterlogged form. Burns still marked her scales, cracked and bleeding slightly above the skin. Ifrothrax breathed heavily, the occasional hiss of boiling water or flame escaping her lips. Then, just as suddenly as she appeared, Ifrothrax vanished, replaced by Balan, still covered in water. The old man stood up, leaning on his staff with his eyes closed.
"I'll share your pain," he murmered. "Please rest yourself, my friend. Your reward will come soon." Balan straightened up, looking around. Still breathing heavily, he managed a friendly grin and waved weakly. "It seems I was victorious," he said. "Good to see all of you made it." He seemed to consider something for a moment, before asking "Where is it that the others go, however?"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 02:12 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos returned to the side of the waiting room as he saw another match reach its conclusion, making sure he had cleared enough space to allow the victor to enter. No sooner had he leaned against the wall than did Ifrothrax appeared, gasping as she inhaled oxygen once again. It was quite a sight, to see so magnificent a creature ravaged, the hybrid found himself thinking. He said nothing as Balan resumed his true form and greeted the room, but he stepped off the wall towards the summoner as he heard the question. "It is a conundrum," he said as he passed the old man, seeming to muse aloud rather than speak directly to him.

However, at the same time Xanatos send a passive mental pulse towards Balan, a non-intrusive request to open a mental link for conversation that need not be heard by others. If the hybrid was right, Balan had some method of achieving at least some psionic ability, and it would be enough for them to speak without suspicious ears falling upon them.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 06:57 AM
MadMel
Heh

The nightmare consciousness Sinistar flew in, making a less explosive entrance than before. It formed it's metallic body, and almost instantly intercepted a mental pulse. Sinistar instantly recognised it's source. The one called Xanatos was trying to engage a private conversation with Balan. Sinistar had no interest in listening, so it ignored them. It could engage in a conversation itself, but what would be the point, other than stating the obvious? - "I'm Sinistar, and I'm going to destroy you!" - Some conversation.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero stood up and wrapped the large cloth around herself, she only nodded when Xanatos mention seeing her kind. She had no interest in genetic freaks like her. Zero started feeling the effects of the cloths magic as the pain was dulled. The cat girl picked up her swords and put them at her waist, out of one where a giant serpent around then was gone only leaving an old man. Zero almost jumped out of her skin but she leaned on the walk nonchalantly, a few moments later Sinistar flew in, "Damn was hoping Mr. Emo kicked your ass." Zero said crossing her arms over her torn shirt, looking at the metallic horror not showing any signs of emotion.

Danial was pressed up against the windows with a black note book taking notes on every fight he was able to see. He looked giddy as he wrote down every move he saw, "This is sooo awesome! Dang can't wait till I'm able to fight again so I can come up with super cool moves too!" Danial looked around the room and saw Xanatos, the boy swept through the room like a mini hurricane, he stopped in front of him causing a small gust of wind to blow through the hybrids hair. "Your awesome! Can I have you autograph?!" Danial handed Xanatos his note book and pin, then he took out a camera, "Say cheese!" Daniel snapped the picture before Xan could react.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 08:14 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

As Daniel pressed the button, Xanatos had reached behind him, unclipping the holster at the small of his back. As the camera's motors stirred to life to move the shutter, his hand was moving forward as the hybrid took a step back. The shutter clicked, and Daniel had a perfectly framed image of the business end of a Desert Eagle. "You should be more careful, windsurfer," Xanatos said, gun disappearing as quickly as it had appeared and his hood once again being drawn over his head, "some of those in this place might just kill you for getting too close." He handed the notebook and pen back to Daniel before returning to his spot along the wall.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 12:36 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Balan picked up the telepathic signal immediately, just as he had the scan much earlier. Unfortunately, while Balan had learned to detect psionics from Krolantex, one of his many close contacts, he still had no phychic ability of his own. He instead ordered his thoughts, and buried whatever he did not wish to be known, just allowing his surface thoughts to go unprotected. "Good day to you," he thought. Then, he took his own spot on the wall, to all appearances simply resting against it, eyes closed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:52 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Daniel smiled cockily just for a second then turned it into a more friendly one. *I didn't get to see much of your fight cause of the fog but now I have some data on you*he thinks to himself, Daniel writes everything down in his note book.

Danial then turns his attention to the cat girl and walks up to her, "So can I have you picture?" Daniel aims the camera at her but suddenly it cuts into two. "No, you may not have a picture of me," Zero said walking pass Danial and finding a place next to Xanatos, she turns her head from the two men and tries to look uncaring.

Danial was stunned he didn't even see her move or draw her sword for that matter, he knew she was fast but seeing it up close was just scary.

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:17 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Daniel smiled cockily just for a second then turned it into a more friendly one. *I didn't get to see much of your fight cause of the fog but now I have some data on you*he thinks to himself, Daniel writes everything down in his note book.

Danial then turns his attention to the cat girl and walks up to her, "So can I have you picture?" Daniel aims the camera at her but suddenly it cuts into two. "No, you may not have a picture of me," Zero said walking pass Danial and finding a place next to Xanatos, she turns her head from the two men and tries to look uncaring.

Danial was stunned he didn't even see her move or draw her sword for that matter, he knew she was fast but seeing it up close was just scary.

Well now, Xanatos thought to himself as Daniel mental musings were read, it seems I've fallen for my own tactics. The windsurfer was clearly taking things seriously, and he appreciated that. It did not, however, stop him from feeling a hint of entertainment at the destruction of his equipment by Zero. The hybrid noticed that she was wearing the cloth he had placed beside her earlier. He was glad the girl was not unappreciative of gifts. As she comes up and leans against the wall beside him, Xanatos looks at the girl from the corner of his eye, once more taking advantage of his unique feature to appear staring off elsewhere. He watched he her for a moment, noticing the subtle features of her profile before closing his eyes. So be it, they would share a moment in perceived silence.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Balan picked up the telepathic signal immediately, just as he had the scan much earlier. Unfortunately, while Balan had learned to detect psionics from Krolantex, one of his many close contacts, he still had no phychic ability of his own. He instead ordered his thoughts, and buried whatever he did not wish to be known, just allowing his surface thoughts to go unprotected. "Good day to you," he thought. Then, he took his own spot on the wall, to all appearances simply resting against it, eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Xanatos had caught Balan's rather crude method of response. It intrigued him, that one capable of noticing passive, unobtrusive scans could not possess the faculties to communicate freely. It likely had something to do with that summoning ability of his, the hybrid deduced. There is no need to hide yourself from me, sir, he replied to the summoner, for there is nothing I could not take from you by force. This is a civil interaction, and I will observe your privacy.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 02:23 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by XanatosForever

Meanwhile, Xanatos had caught Balan's rather crude method of response. It intrigued him, that one capable of noticing passive, unobtrusive scans could not possess the faculties to communicate freely. It likely had something to do with that summoning ability of his, the hybrid deduced. There is no need to hide yourself from me, sir, he replied to the summoner, for there is nothing I could not take from you by force. This is a civil interaction, and I will observe your privacy.

Very well, then. Balan released his hold on his thoughts, letting them roam freely. It was true enough: Balan had no secrets, and while he could put up some resistance, his mental defences were by no means impenetrable. He was apologetic about his lack of psionic talent, but not everyone had what it took, he supposed. But, Xanatos had contacted him when he mentioned those who lost their battles, so what did he think about it? Balan was quite curious, and was especially concerned for Dominique, as he was in rather bad shape near the end. Pintar had said the defeated were sent home, but Balan had his doubts.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 03:24 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

True to his word, Xanatos felt an appreciation towards Balan's compliance, and politely turned a blind eye to those memories and musings that did not pertain to the current topic. The wisdom of your years show in your concern for those who lost Xanatos thought to Balan, I, too, have reason to believe that our generous patron has something more in store for them than simply returning them home. The question, now, becomes: what does he do with the defeated?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 10:15 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Ah, you're too kind, Balan thought, finally getting the hang of the psychic communications situation. I do not know where the competitors go, but I too do not believe it is their home. Balan gave the question some thought. Why had Pintar called them in the first place? What could be gained by this tournament besides simple entertainment? For what reason would a seemingly powerful being assemble the greatest fighters among the various dimensions to fight? He likely planned to do something with the winner. But then if Balan's suspicions were correct, he also had to do something with the losers. After all, they were quite powerful, too.
Balan caught himself, and then thought to Xanatos, Ah, I apologize, that was rude. But you were following that, were you not?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 03:19 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Indeed I was, Xanatos replied, no need to worry. An untrained mind is seldom able to be kept from wandering. The hybrid opened his eyes, glancing towards Balan unobtrusively as he continued, It is very likely that the victor of this tournament will be falling into a trap. One that is the result of whatever has become of the defeated. As he maintained this mental communique with the summoner, Xanatos was doing something else. His cloak, held firm against his back, was flattened, and he was once again tracing his fingers, only this time against that very fabric. Having to hold the fabric down, however, meant that he was revealed for that moment, a wall of soft, white feathers appearing through the open fabric. As soon as he was finished, the cloak fell back around him, hiding the downy display.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 04:34 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Balan glanced up at the sound of rustling, opening one eye. He noticed Xanatos' wings, but decided not to give it much thought. He kept himself on the task at hand. Ah, he thought to Xanatos. The victor. If our suspicions are well founded, he or she would be facing Pintar alone. Balan let out a grunt as he stood back up, his body still fairly stiff. If, perhaps, we could tilt the numbers a little more favorably, everyone might just get out of this alive.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 10:47 PM