KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You are certainly no fool, dragon-friend, Xanatos thought back to Balan, a sense of amusement following the transmission, I am beginning to see why you are among the selected. The hybrid turned his head, looking around the room to see if any more contestants had entered from second block of the tournament. It looked as though most of them were already in attendance, which meant it was almost time to make his move.

Balan, came his mental voice to the summoner. Xanatos turned his head and looked directly at him before continuing, I intend to confront Pintar himself. Meanwhile, I believe you would be best suited to preparing the other contestants for joining our "cause". You have been the most forthright in speaking to the others, and I am sure that charisma of yours will convince some of them to listen to you.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 01:36 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Balan smiled, sharing in Xanatos' amusement before his expression sobered somewhat. He nodded to Xanatos. I understand, he thought. May your strength serve you well. Balan separated himself from the wall, transferring most of his weight to his staff before performing a low bow. I shall see what I can do, then. He straightened up and smiled brightly, thinking, And I may just poke around the nearby dimensions, to see what I can find. Farewell for now?

Balan began to wonder off, smiling all the while. He looked around for someone he could talk to, and immediately passed up Sinistar. That one could be last. Instead, he lightly approached Zero while trying his best to appear nonthreatening, and give her plenty of warning as he came closer. "Excuse me, Zero, I believe your name was? I'm Balan, and I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?" At the same time, Balan extended his senses, trying to get a feel for the space around them, and dimensions beyond. He couldn't get much, just that there were a few disturbances in space were the combatants had been teleported across it. He might be able to trace those disturbances back to their sources, but that would only lead to the various dimensions these competitors called home, which wasn't what Balan was looking for.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 03:09 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos gave a nod toward Balan as the summoner raised from his bow, pushing himself off the wall and stepping away from Zero to allow Balan proper room to work his charm. The hybrid made his way back towards the monitors, but this time not to watch the final contestants. Those white, empty eyes were searching for the creator of this tournament, noticeably absent since his introduction. The bishop was in position, and soon the pawns would be marching to the line. Then, Pintar, thought Xanatos, we will see what lies behind the King's throne...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 06:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero turned her head to Balan, she felt he was approaching giving her warning, "Hmm...I think you need this more then me old man." Zero took off the cloth and handed it to Balan. "What did you need?" She said with an attitude she didn't really need to but she wanted to keep her personalty strong and stubborn, this was still a tournament after all and she didn't want to seem weak.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 06:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Balan accepted the cloth with grace, though he wasn't quite sure what it was. There was a pulse of magic inside it, which seemed to indicate it was a one time use item. A healing or defensive charm, perhaps? "Ah, thank you," he said, "for your kindness." He noted her attitude and lowered his voice a bit, looking around secretively. "I wished to talk to you about our host, Pintar. I'm not sure he's...being completely honest with us, I guess you could say. Some of us think that there's an ulterior motive for this tournament." Balan gestured to Zero, and then at the room in general. "Any help or information you could give us would be most appreciated, don't you agree?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:28 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Pintar announced the winners of Block B

Zero

Balan

Sinister

Jackie

Pintar sat in his throne relaxed waiting for the next match

I will shuffle you guys for your next matches in the Mean time go to the Healing portal I'll open it up now A portal opened this portal undoes all wounds and brings back a warriors vigor "I know you guys want to fight full strength because the matches are........Now"

Xanatos V.s Daniel

Sinister V.s Balon

Zero V.s Jackie

Donny V.s Cain

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny closed his eyes as his lids shook once he realized who his opponent will be. He knew that he met a real challenger this time...And this time, he may not be able to get away with his methods of combat and maneuver. There was just a feeling of insecurity with this being and a tad feeling of discomfort. He continued sitting on the chair with his legs extended out and arms crossed and putting some thought pre match. He awaited for a few more seconds and finally stood up quickly with his hands in his pockets as every step rattled the chain extending from his wrist to his neck.

He shut the door behind him, meaning to aggravate the challengers trying to leave the room...He then quickly put his attention to the match that is to follow.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:15 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos felt a twinge of annoyance over the situation. Not only had the final match been strangely uneventful, the hybrid had not found any trace of their host. Well, it seemed as though it couldn't be helped just yet, so he would commence with the tournament as normal. Interesting, he thought to himself, it would seem I'll be facing the windrider. Well, he did want to learn more about me. I suppose now will be his chance. Xanatos noticed the healing portal, and felt a smirk pass his lips. It would seem he was not the only one who wanted the contestants at their best...very interesting.

Without a word, Xanatos turned to make his way out to the Colosseum, finding himself following Donny, who slammed the door behind him. As Xanatos walked up, however, the door opened of its own accord, and the hybrid passed through.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:29 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Now if your healed report lets start the matches Xanatos V.s Daniel

Sinister V.s Balon

Zero V.s Jackie

Donny V.s Cain

Report to the colosseum so we may begin

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:34 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The silent waiting room seemed dead, and with good reason. All the participants of this farce of a tournament were either gone or in the arena, which right now was a veritable epileptic inducing oblivion of lightning and fire. So no one was around to notice the darkened room begin to brighten as a wall began to slowly come into luminescence. Lines, circles, swirls and various shapes seemed to be tracing into existence, glowing brighter and brighter. Finally a massive sigil came into being, and after a few moments, another shape began to coalesce before it. It was rather amorphous for a moment, but quickly took on a humanoid shape, and then added the vague traceries of wings. A moment later, Xanatos stepped onto the floor of the waiting room, and had appeared before the monitors in a flash. This was not what the hybrid had in mind at all, but it did not exactly hinder his plans. In fact, this could give him vital information.

"First things first," he muttered to himself, folding his wings in and letting the cloak cover him once again. He then began to fade from sight, and indeed, he was doing just that, fading. With the replica in place, he could not afford to be found now. So with practiced ease he hid himself from the senses, masking sight, sound, smell, touch, taste, even psychic scans. For all intents and purposes, the hybrid had ceased to exist in this dimension, and with this lack of existence came a freedom to learn as much as he could about Piintar, as he suspected their "host" might just survive.

"Out of sight, out of mind...now to see just how much Pintar has to answer for..."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 04:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Pintar followed along "he can hide anywhere he wants this injustice will be settled" Pintars eyes changed colors he scanned for Xanatos but to no avail "He can hide but I know this might be fun to use who knew it would be soon though" Pintar went in to a stance and then he emulated Vane's Death mist he then shrouded the whole waiting room to smoke out Xanatos. Pintar then blended in to the mist for further movement around the Waiting Room *If anything I will smoke him out*

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 04:38 AM