KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!

Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!
Started by: cyberjefe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Oh boy I got an angry face!Again we need to poll to see who is high and who is the lowest!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 01:50 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Leo by far is the better actor out of the three.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 07:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leo 5 Pitt 3 Cruise 1.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 05:42 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Well if we're doing numbers,

diCaprio : 10
Pitt : 9
Cruise : for the sake of his early films only [Jerry Maguire, A Few Good Men, Risky Business, etc.] MAYBE a 2.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:31 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Oh ok I see good idea.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 06:05 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Pitt is the best

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 07:31 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yea another Pitt lover!

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 06:59 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'm basing my numbers on votes.

Leo 5 Pitt 4 Cruise 1

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 01:08 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I just base it on who I like the most.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:46 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sweet!
You can do anything you like. smile

Also Leo was excelent in Shutter Island and Inception. He's gonna get an Oscar soon.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 03:45 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Thank you for giving me your permission!jk.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:13 PM
jolly

Leonardo DiCaprio is the best in all movies. his new movie is inception and done fantastic job.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 10:31 AM
jolly is currently offline Click here to Send jolly a Private Message Find more posts by jolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jolly
Leonardo DiCaprio is the best in all movies. his new movie is inception and done fantastic job.

You my friend are a gentleman/woman and a scholar.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:18 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Not all of them but in some of them he is.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:37 PM
bredpit
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well from my point of view Brad Pitt is the best between all three of them, he looks so cool & at the same time he looks to hot also, & i think he is the only guy who can match up with Angelina Jolie...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 11:17 AM
bredpit is currently offline Click here to Send bredpit a Private Message Find more posts by bredpit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yea and very cute a nd I like you said he is a good match with Jolie I wish they would go ahead and get married.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:33 PM
rimmy8788
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leonardo is the best. I liked his inception very much.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:22 AM
rimmy8788 is currently offline Click here to Send rimmy8788 a Private Message Find more posts by rimmy8788 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MHalverson

Leo!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:08 AM
MHalverson is currently offline Click here to Send MHalverson a Private Message Find more posts by MHalverson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leo wins the Tag Heuer contest.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 03:21 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Leonardo hands down.

Then Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise is a good actor, and a real professional from what I hear. But he is getting ****ing weird lately.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Nov 14th, 2010 05:44 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote