KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Nero

Ryu Hayabusa vs Nero
Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu Hayabusa vs Nero

Who takes it?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 07:58 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Re: Ryu Hayabusa vs Nero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by majid86
Who takes it?

i think Nero wins this barely...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 08:01 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

Nero´s Devil Arm was able to lift the Savior. So that means Nero rapes Ryu.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 02:11 AM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Nero was somewhat able to hold his own against Dante even if Dante was just messing around. that says something and Nero's devil bringer packs some serious power. Nero wins this 6/10 give or take.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 04:18 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Nero is supposedley around the same level of power as DMC3 Dante. I'd maintain that even that form of Dante would rip Hayabusa a new one.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 11:29 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Death to ryu hayabusa

"Ο θάνατος είναι κοντά κανείς μπορεί να ζει"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:37 PM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I like Ryu Hayabusa, but Nero would take this with his Devil Bringer and Exceeded sword.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 08:45 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Bunch of fanboys

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 08:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Bunch of fanboys

I think Nero is a petulant, and utterly pathetic copy n' paste Dante wannabe with as hoe-horned love interest to make a distinction and a worse addition to DMC than Raiden was to MGS2. He's everything wrong with Dante's character (who stopped being so much as tolerable by DMC3), with about half the wit, which isn't saying much in the first place, and is ten times as much of a pussy, thus he isn't even putting in an effort to compensate for it.

But I think he'd still kick Hayabusa's ass

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 12:02 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Ryu is being vastly underrated here.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 12:11 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

He still loses. Definitely not by the same margin as he would against Dante (even DMC3 Dante, who Nero is supposedley closest to in power), but if that'sbecause of anything, it's just Nero's comparative lack of equipment, even though the best of his abilities are mainly just because of his *****-fist.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 02:19 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Nero, don't see Ryu is much of a threat here.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:42 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Nice to see you back laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 06:29 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Personal blah is distracking >> Will stay longer but Im disappointed that there aren't that many matches going on. Pick up the pace people..

Nero wins by throwing Ryu into orbit/

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 08:48 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Ryu beats Nero

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 10:31 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Lol, Ryu gets destroyed.

Seriously, Nero is arguably faster, definitely stronger, and definitely more durable.

Plus, even without those advantages, Nero has more ways to kill Ryu then Ryu does him.

His Devil Arm can get ahold of him easily and squeeze him to death.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 11:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Lol, Ryu gets destroyed.

Seriously, Nero is arguably faster, definitely stronger, and definitely more durable.

Plus, even without those advantages, Nero has more ways to kill Ryu then Ryu does him.

His Devil Arm can get ahold of him easily and squeeze him to death.

Nah, Ryu's sword could cut anything so i think Ryu could cut Nero into pieces before Nero could react

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 12:19 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nusa105
Nah, Ryu's sword could cut anything so i think Ryu could cut Nero into pieces before Nero could react
LOL!

ANYTHING?

WOW!

So I guess it could cut through Hulk like butter, why not Wolverine too?!

Even if it could, Nero is faster, stronger, more durable, and more versatile then Ryu.

He has a gun, and his Devil Arm was strong enough to crush a Godzilla-Sized statue.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 01:23 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Jmanghan
LOL!

ANYTHING?

WOW!

So I guess it could cut through Hulk like butter, why not Wolverine too?!

Even if it could, Nero is faster, stronger, more durable, and more versatile then Ryu.

He has a gun, and his Devil Arm was strong enough to crush a Godzilla-Sized statue.

Okay then. I'm not a Troll nor Ryu/DMC/Nero Fanboy but my vote is still Ryu

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 11:03 PM