KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Posting a YouTube video on the forum

Posting a YouTube video on the forum
Started by: Kaibs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Posting a YouTube video on the forum

Eh... I know it's a noob question, but I am having trouble posting YouTube Videos on the forum. I try to post the code, and it's not posting the video. I assume it's [youtubevid]value[/youtubevid] or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 11:15 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
Eh... I know it's a noob question, but I am having trouble posting YouTube Videos on the forum. I try to post the code, and it's not posting the video. I assume it's [youtubevid]value[/youtubevid] or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi, it's without the [youtube ]value[/youtube ] without the spaces

The value is not the whole link either, it's only the specific youtube video code.

For example, in the case of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuENHA1l_K0 it is everything after the =, i.e. "vuENHA1l_K0" ... sometimes there is a ? after that value and some more information which shouldn't be included in the tag, but if you play around with it a little you should get a hang of it soon.

Example:

Hope that helps.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:25 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:30 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Ahhh I see! Thanks very much for the help mate. I was messing the value up I think.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:30 PM