KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Kaibs Sigs

Kaibs Sigs
Started by: Kaibs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
I got bored so I made a new one today.

(please log in to view the image)

very nice kaibs

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
very nice kaibs

Thanks Bruce smile

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:49 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

your welcome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 02:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Well I'm officially bored and have nothing to do. So I will take requests for signatures. If you want something done by me then PM it to me. Or leave a request here. Don't spam me though or I'll tell you to piss off. Be as specific as you can with you request, and bare with me I haven't done sigs constantly in a long time.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 06:15 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I like your work, it's rad. Such a lonely thread for great talent, I'd like to be your first requestee. <-- Is that the right term? I don't know, I like pie. So, when ya have the chance, I'd fancy a Halo: Reach siggy with all the members of the Noble team. Take your time, dude, no hurry and thanks if ya take it on. I know you'll do awesome work.

Last edited by Scythe on Dec 5th, 2010 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:54 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

PNG File Type and Not Forum Size

PNG File Type and Forum Size Not small enough file though for here.

Jpeg File Type and Forum Size still too big for forum lol wtf.

GIF File Type and Forum Size. File size is 49 kb.

There you go man. I hate how we have to keep the file size down. It ****s the quality of things as you can see from the last to the first.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 09:09 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Thanks a bunch, Kaibs. I love it, very awesome.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 07:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

No problem mi amigo!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 07:53 AM
Scythe
The Goat

YYYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 09:28 AM
Evilbigfoot
Bah, Canon...

Very nice sigs; great talent. I would like to make a request. Could you please make me a Legend of the Seeker sig featuring Richard Cypher with his sword drawn up by his head. A good picture to base it on is in the intro of season 2...it is when Zedd is saying "Richard Cypher, you are the true seeker." Thank you, and hope I didn't confuse you with my terrible description.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 02:50 PM
Evilbigfoot is currently offline Click here to Send Evilbigfoot a Private Message Find more posts by Evilbigfoot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
person339

Hey guys, sorry, but i'm new here. could someone make me a wizard101 signature with these things?

my name in the game is Dakota Thunderstone, and heres some pictures.

Attachment: picture 2010-12-15 20-41-12.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 03:36 PM
person339 is currently offline Click here to Send person339 a Private Message Find more posts by person339 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
person339

one more

Attachment: picture 2010-12-30 18-21-25.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 03:37 PM
person339 is currently offline Click here to Send person339 a Private Message Find more posts by person339 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
person339

and another

Attachment: picture 2011-02-05 13-20-42.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 03:41 PM
person339

thanks guys...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 03:42 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Kaibs

PNG File Type and Not Forum Size

PNG File Type and Forum Size Not small enough file though for here.

Jpeg File Type and Forum Size still too big for forum lol wtf.

GIF File Type and Forum Size. File size is 49 kb.

There you go man. I hate how we have to keep the file size down. It ****s the quality of things as you can see from the last to the first.

great work man and yea i agree.....i use mostly GIF file types because of this....idk how many times my sigs quality turned out horribly because of this small file size

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 05:26 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
person339

hello guys? can you please make me a signature? with one of the pics above?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 08:50 PM