KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Resident Evil 6

Looks like it's supposed to come out much much sooner than later according to Capcom, which kills my hope for any possible further DLC on RE5.

http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-resident-evil-6-soon

Still way too soon for my liking.. but yeah. Discuss I guess.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 12:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I remember right after I finished playing 5 with my cousin while I was visiting him in San Diego, I played his copy of Legends of Wrestling and made a Wesker clone. Put a "6" tattoo on his chest and gave him all kinds of scars and stuff. It was awesome.

Slightly more on topic...meh.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Meh indeed. Nice story there though. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I was actually surprised at how well I was able to recreate him. Managed to get the body shape, muscle tone, even the eyes, outfit, and mannerisms right. Gave him pointy teeth though, just for lulz. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:34 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Yay!

Further butchering of the series

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 05:23 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If Capcom has second thoughts about rebooting the series, here's who I'm thinking is (or are) the protagonist(s) in RE6: Rebecca Chambers, Billy Coen, Barry Burton, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, or Ada Wong.

I was thinking that Jill Valentine would be the star but due to Revelation coming up, that's very unlikely. Obviously Chris won't be in RE6 because again, Revelation and even if he didn't appear in that, I think he shouldn't be in it for I believe he's been taking the spotlight long enough. I was also hoping for HUNK to be the protagonist for we all wonder what he's been doing after the fall of the Umbrella Corporation and it would be nice to be in his shoes during that but again, Revelation.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 06:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Obviously Sheva shall be the protagonist.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 07:13 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hope not. Already had enough of her.

And laughing out loud @ Xanatos.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:33 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Obviously Sheva shall be the protagonist.

That's not funny no expression

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

So long as it's not like Resident Evil 5 I'll be happy. That game ,while fun, really wasn't a resident evil game.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 12:38 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

They better explain what happened to Ada Wong and her Plaga sample.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 02:26 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K J H

Originally posted by §P0oONY
So long as it's not like Resident Evil 5 I'll be happy. That game ,while fun, really wasn't a resident evil game.

I agree with that good game to play but for me the story wasn't
as good as the past R E games

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 03:31 PM
K J H is currently offline Click here to Send K J H a Private Message Find more posts by K J H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

While RE5 was good and was definitely a success, no where near as many people were as happy with the title as they shoulda been. I guess Cap wants to quickly redeem themselves. Say whatch'ya want about RE5 but one thing that pained me was critics that made a big deal outta the racial thing.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 04:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Nemesis X
That's not funny no expression

And yet, it wouldn't be surprising if that's what Capcom did no expression

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 05:21 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by No End N Site
Say whatch'ya want about RE5 but one thing that pained me was critics that made a big deal outta the racial thing.

That pained every sane person, I think.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 05:42 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Good/or bad(depends on your view) news Jun isn't going to be directing it, so we can expect it to be what resident evil should be, Scary or shitty depending on who is directing it now.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 05:50 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
That pained every sane person, I think.
Indeed, no one was bothered that you were killing pretty much 100% hispanics in RE4.

I just thought that RE5 was lacking in things like suspense and general horror. Not to mention my dislike of the inventory change.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 06:36 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K J H

I know what did they expect the game was set in africa

Relax its just a game

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 06:38 PM
K J H is currently offline Click here to Send K J H a Private Message Find more posts by K J H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Phanteros
Good/or bad(depends on your view) news Jun isn't going to be directing it, so we can expect it to be what resident evil should be, Scary or shitty depending on who is directing it now.

If Jun was the guy who made RE5 more actiony and less creepy, made the crappy inventory system return, and is responsible for killing off the greatest antagonist ever, then good riddance to that guy and may he never harm a good franchise again.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 06:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm glad to see that the guy from re5 wont be returning. i liked the game, but i want more horror than action from resident evil.

i hope to god hunk isn't the main protagonist, though... would prefer leon or jill...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote