KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:29 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
The demo that's supposly coming with Dragon's Dogma better not be Xbox live only bullshit.

You know most (myself included) are just gonna youtube the demo anyway regardless, rather than get that one game just to play it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:52 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

How's youtube'ing the demo gonna help?

you won't be able to play the game unless theres been some new feature that i have'nt heard of it lately.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Branlor Swift
Shallow Be Thy Game

The demo that's supposly coming with Dragon's Dogma better not be Xbox live only bullshit.
Xbox Live users get it 60 days before the PS3.

September 4th for PS3, and July 3rd for Xbox.

Makes no sense, but what do you do.

Come on Pr. You know I don't make bait threads. This is carver9.

What happens when Batman goes rogue? It gets positively batty!
Ignore list: Galan007, leonidas

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:49 AM
Branlor Swift is currently offline Click here to Send Branlor Swift a Private Message Find more posts by Branlor Swift Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

I was more thinking about having access to Xbox live just to play it

what happen to having another cd with the demo on it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 01:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

How's youtube'ing the demo gonna help?

Gives you a good enough idea of what it's like and whatnot without actually having to play it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 02:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

Personally i'm better off playing the demo then watching it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 06:52 AM
Arachnid1

Personally i'm better off playing the demo then watching it.
I am too, but not if I have to buy a 60 dollar game to do it. If Dragons Dogma ends up being any good, I'd buy it. Otherwise, I'm not sure it's worth it.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 03:21 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Yeah, if it weren't for having to get another game to have it, I'd play the demo, but I'm not about to shell out another $60 to Capcom just for that.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:23 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, if it weren't for having to get another game to have it, I'd play the demo, but I'm not about to shell out another $60 to Capcom just for that.

thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:50 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

it'll be near enough to $100 here.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 01:02 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Great trailer. Too bad I'm too much of a chicken to ever finish any survival horror game that I have played. I don't understand my phobia of these games. I've attempted to get over it, and this is likely why I'll purchase this game, only to never finish it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 09:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

We've got a bunch of news for RE6 today!

First off, the new third character has been revealed. He is not Alex Wesker. His name is Jake Mueller, and he's Wesker's kid though he doesn't know it. He's a merc-for-hire who was hired as protection by the blonde girl that has now been confirmed to be Sherry Birkin. His blood apparently contains the cure to the new virus, which is called the C-Virus. We also get to see a lot of good shots of the main bad guy in this game (a woman actually). I'm almost completely sure that she is Ada Wong. I can't figure out any other reason Leon would want to protect her, and she looks the part. Anyway, she encounters Jake and it seems she's the only one who knows that he's Wesker junior. She makes it clear that she hates his dad.

We've also got the most epic trailer yet showcasing all the characters interacting at some point. Leon and Jake seem to kick it off pretty well and start working together. Chris seems to recognize Jake slightly but doesn't put who he is together. Leon also runs into Sherry in this trailer. Best of all, Chris and Leon meet! Not the way I expected though. Apparently, Leon wants to protect the main bad guy, which also happens to be the same person Chris wants to kill for slaughtering his team. Get ready to watch those two clash in an epic melee battle! I always thought Leon would destroy Chris in a fight, but they seem pretty even here.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/04/1...c-virus-trailer

Also, here is a developer interview.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/04/1...loper-interview

Remember how RE5 seemed to focus on sunlight? This one wants darkness to be a pretty big gameplay element.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222619p1.html

Here is some news on the multiplayer.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222615p1.html

Theres a new release date too. It's now set for October 2nd.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222590p1.html

Man, I'm hyped for this game!

PWNT

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:00 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Man, looking nice. It'll be interesting to see how they play with the old "son of the villain" trope.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:48 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:15 PM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

Capcom may actually redeem itself after all.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 05:41 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon

It's official.
RE is NO longer a Survival Horror franchise..
It's now a freakin' Action 3rd Person Shooter!

EDIT: Yeah, it's Ada Wong alright.

"The difference between you and me... is that I am the greatest Pokemon Master!" -- Red

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Apr 10th, 2012 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 07:13 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Bawing aside, I guess the Chris and Leon fight there is a dream come true for many fans. Wesker Jr? Eh, not sure how I feel about that yet, but the C-virus sounds interesting.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 07:41 PM
Cyner
Too little too late

As long as they manage to keep a horror atmosphere I don't care what the controls/viewpoint are.

Also Chris and Leon in the same game? YESSSS

definitely looking forward to this after my "meh" experience with 5.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 12:24 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Grand Couturier

Bawing aside, I guess the Chris and Leon fight there is a dream come true for many fans. Wesker Jr? Eh, not sure how I feel about that yet, but the C-virus sounds interesting.

^This

I don't see how they can destroy the horror atmosphere any further then they have already, especially if they're retaining the viruses and actually going back to zombies.
Also hope Chris stomps Leon.

Hook, line, and sinker
Thanks Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 12:51 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote