KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 6
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
How old is wesker? Alex looks like he's in his 20s, so when did he concieve him?

Wesker was 49. He was born in 1960 and from that year to 2009, he was pretty close to his 50s so his son being in his 20s ain't surprising. We don't know what Wesker was doing before but sometime before the year 1998, Wesker must've met a woman who's last name is Muller and gave birth to his son maybe in '91 which would make him 23. Btw, Wesker Junior's name is not Alex. It's James Muller.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Apr 25th, 2012 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 07:28 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
(please log in to view the image)

Context unimportant.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 02:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wesker was 49. He was born in 1960 and from that year to 2009, he was pretty close to his 50s so his son being in his 20s ain't surprising. We don't know what Wesker was doing before but sometime before the year 1998, Wesker must've met a woman who's last name is Muller and gave birth to his son maybe in '91 which would make him 23. Btw, Wesker Junior's name is not Alex. It's James Muller.

I still find the idea of Wesker having a kid naturally to be suspect. His behavior around Excella was bordering on uber-prude.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:27 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I still find the idea of Wesker having a kid naturally to be suspect. His behavior around Excella was bordering on uber-prude.

Agreed.

Though he could have been a little looser back in the day, before this whole Umbrella thing got out of hand.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

Capcom predicts how many copies will be sold:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/11/c...ion-dmc-does-2/

Seven million, huh? That's doesn't seem like a prediction for it's more like hopeful thinking. Well if it does somehow sell that much, I can tell you now what mostly won't be sold during that time: the limited edition. Even if you're an RE fan, there's no way even if you had $1300, you would spend that amount on a leather jacket and accessories for your iphone/pad when you can spend that much money on a new computer. A thousand dollars for a leather jacket...I've seen cosplay outfits on Ebay with more fair prices than that.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 18th, 2012 at 08:00 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2012 07:55 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I'm sure there'll be a normal 100 dollar collectors edition anyway; will probably get that.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 08:06 AM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

So awesome.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 09:41 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed. I am officially hyped up. F U CAPCOM

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 10:05 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

And you know what the best part is about the game? The game has three seperate campaigns, telling the story of RE6 through Leon, Chris, and Jake and they're all 2-3 times as long as RE5's campaign which means this game is gonna be pretty frikkin long. I hated Capcom for years and now they finally pull me back in to liking them. F 'em indeed no expression

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 10:15 PM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:27 AM
FinalAnswer
Grand Couturier

**** Capcom for making me have hope for this series again.

Hook, line, and sinker
Thanks Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:40 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Relentless

This game looks so amazing.

First of all, I'm very glad see see actual zombies again, and not ****ing ganados or mojini. The Las Plagas angle was cool, but I kinda missed actual T-Virus zombies that simply lurk around in droves.

Second, while the action and violence look just absolutely GIGGITY, I sincerely hope that we will get to see a return to survival horror and not just survival action. Of course, I'm talking about that eerie, edge of your seat tension that we all felt while exploring that strange mansion in the mountains for the first time. That's all I'm hoping for.

Lastly, I hope that we will see a new addition of puzzles that will tickle our brains, and not just a Quick Time based "press this button in sequence". I've always been a fan of the puzzle based angle of the RE series, and it would be nice to see some more challenging ones than what we've seen.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 04:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Pre-ordering now...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 06:11 PM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

Originally posted by Impediment
First of all, I'm very glad see see actual zombies again, and not ****ing ganados or mojini. The Las Plagas angle was cool, but I kinda missed actual T-Virus zombies that simply lurk around in droves.

Actually those aren't T-Virus zombies sadly. Those are C-Virus zombies but at least they're similar to the originals.

quote:
Second, while the action and violence look just absolutely GIGGITY, I sincerely hope that we will get to see a return to survival horror and not just survival action. Of course, I'm talking about that eerie, edge of your seat tension that we all felt while exploring that strange mansion in the mountains for the first time. That's all I'm hoping for.

It will return to survival horror...mostly. The game's seperated into three campaigns for each of the three main characters and each have a different type of atmosphere IIRC. Leon will have survival horror, Chris will have survival action, and Jake's is said to be a beat 'em up which I guess makes sense since his father, Albert, was a fan of the Matrix.

quote:
Lastly, I hope that we will see a new addition of puzzles that will tickle our brains, and not just a Quick Time based "press this button in sequence". I've always been a fan of the puzzle based angle of the RE series, and it would be nice to see some more challenging ones than what we've seen.

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2012 08:20 PM
Kazenji
Anung Un Rama

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Actually those aren't T-Virus zombies sadly. Those are C-Virus zombies but at least they're similar to the originals.

It'll be the A-Virus, B-Virus, D-Virus, E-Virus probably next time.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 02:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

So certain parts of the campaigns enable up to 4 players when some of the characters meet up? I guess that'll be cool in bits and pieces. Sketchy response about the DLC question is sketchy though.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 06:36 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

So certain parts of the campaigns enable up to 4 players when some of the characters meet up? I guess that'll be cool in bits and pieces. Sketchy response about the DLC question is sketchy though.

It's capcom, so colour me concerned.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 04:50 PM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

quote:
Q. No more disc locked content correct?

A. I can't comment on that. I'm not saying there is.

If he can't comment, why'd he say there isn't? If there isn't any disc locked content, then he'd just say there isn't any. There's no reason to add any of that "no comment" BS unless he's hiding something and the fact he's from Capcom, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what he did.

Although when I think about it, Capcom is probably having a difficult time unlocking a bunch of crap for RE6 ever since their "DLC" policies changed due to our complaints and this game has been in development before that happened so maybe the reason why the dancing monkey Angry Joe interviewed said no comment was because Capcom still hasn't gotten through unlocking even half the shite. But I'm probably just exaggerating. Then again, Street Fighter x Tekken has been spamming DLC like it's Rock Band lately so maybe I'm not too far off.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 07:16 PM
Nemesis X
Embodiment of Vengeance

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 11:43 PM
-Pr-

Yeah, it looks good. Most likely going to preorder this, just waiting to see what the benefits are.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 12:07 AM