KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova Prime vs Namor h2h...

Nova Prime vs Namor h2h...
Started by: dmills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Actually I recant my vote because Nova may be too fast for Namor, Namor certainly fares better in the h2h department.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 11:38 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dmills
OMG. I Just read Thanos imperative 4. This motherphucker is taking on translevels. Mods you can lock this. Nova is out of Namor's range here. At least in terms of his ability to harm Nova in any way.

Exactly.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 11:55 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Nova 9/10

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:57 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

OMG. I Just read Thanos imperative 4. This motherphucker is taking on translevels. Mods you can lock this. Nova is out of Namor's range here. At least in terms of his ability to harm Nova in any way.

Hey this supposed to be H2H right? Nova was likely using gravity pulses on those trans tiers no?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If amping is allowed then nova.Otherwise namor.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:08 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Stoic
Hey this supposed to be H2H right? Nova was likely using gravity pulses on those trans tiers no?
Yes. But I made this thread before I picked up TI 4 from my LCS and Nova took attacks that put Norrin down. Namor has nothing in that league.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:16 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Yes. But I made this thread before I picked up TI 4 from my LCS and Nova took attacks that put Norrin down. Namor has nothing in that league.
Let me repharse that. Nova took attacks from a being that was able to casually handle both him and Norrin. Namor has nothing that will put Nova down.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:29 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Let me repharse that. Nova took attacks from a being that was able to casually handle both him and Norrin. Namor has nothing that will put Nova down.

Well I guess that shows how powerful Phallanx Warlock was.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

He was a beast too, but not on E-Vells' level.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:40 AM
Stoic
Avenger

He was a beast too, but not on E-Vells' level.

Seriously? I can't wait to check it out.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

This is the one issue that lived up to and surpassed the hype. It was action packed from start to finish and everyone is gushing over it. Especially the "explosive" ending.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 02:53 AM
Stoic
Avenger

This is the one issue that lived up to and surpassed the hype. It was action packed from start to finish and everyone is gushing over it. Especially the "explosive" ending.

You're killing me! I must have.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 04:11 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 04:41 AM