KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Council of Taneshla

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Council of Taneshla
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

She's curious as to why they volunteered for this, so she'll ask that.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

When it gets down to it, all of them say "the money." But there is some variety.

Graf- "It's what I do. I know nothing else." Graf does not like to talk. She has a very seek, very efficient sniper rifle that she assembles from a small case.

Zazez- "Gotta test my new droids, yes! No better way than the real thing. Built them myself using..." He rambles on exclusively in techno-babble while his droids- big bulky armored jobs with blaster cannons replacing their right arms- watch silently.

Kalvit- "The danger. I LIVE for it." The adrenaline-junkie comes complete with his own triple-linked, carbonite-cooled gatling repeater. You would have to be totally insane to use it.

The 'meat shields' stick to the money answer.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 07:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna eyes Zazez's droids warily - she's not a fan of droids. Especially any sort of battle droid. I wonder why.

"So all you've done is kill people, then?" she asks Graf.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 02:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Yes," Graf says, simply.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 03:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Hmm."

Rianna's really not too interested in talking to anyone much - she's never a social person even at the best of times. So she'll just quickly explain what they're doing, even though I'm sure everyone knows already.

Quick question - does this job want anyone in particular arrested/caught alive (the Crimson Queen, maybe), or is it simply "wipe out the pirates before they become a nuisance"?


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 04:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Wipe them out. All of them.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 04:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

That sounds familiar...stick out tongue


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 04:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The approach to Vanquo goes smoothly after you drop out of hyperspace. Your hired help all start getting ready for their assignment as the Contact begins prepping his ship for entering the forested world's atmosphere.

"Our targets have taken refuge in the mine there," the Contact says. He points out a great clearing amongst the trees. It has been stripped clean for mining. "We're going to land here and walk there." He now points to a much smaller clearing, stark white stone showing through the dense green of the trees. It is night when you set down on Vanquo.

"They're probably going to have a perimeter," the Contact says. "How do you want to do this?"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 06:19 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"I can scout ahead and see just what sort of defenses they may have set up," Rianna comments, using her senses to see what she can pick up around here.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 07:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The forest is ripe with the sound of nocturnal hootings and chirpings.

"I can go with you," Graf says curtly. "Subtlety is required."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Which I trust you are more than capable of," Rianna comments. "Rest of you wait here."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Graf nods.

How are you doing your recon?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

We can cover more of the area if we split up, I think. Mostly, I want to see what sort of defenses they may have set up, and if they have any sort of guards or sentries or anything of that sort.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

That will be an Intrusion check to get close and Observation to figure out what you are up against. Going for it?

Graf wants to split up anyway.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna's good with both so okay.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Rianna passes easily, stealthily making her way through the forest in the direction of the clearing. You sense that there are a few men on patrol around the perimeter but you avoid them.

The clearing from ground level proves to be not much of a clearing. It is strewn with old ore haulers and jagged rocks, providing much cover but not enough for you to sneak in close. In the center of the clearing is the mine entrance. It is nothing more than a very large lift inside of a bunker. There are men patrolling around it and inside of the bunker. Turrets are mounted in odd places.

Resistance up here will be light. No way to tell about the inside.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Any sort of danger sense?

Rianna will mentally note where the guards are patrolling and where the turrets are placed, and then head back with her findings.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 02:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

No.

You receive a hail on your comlink as you head back.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 03:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna will answer.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 03:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

It is Graf.

"I am in position," she says. "Bring the others. Hurry."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 03:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 07:56 PM.
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Council of Taneshla

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.