KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Council of Taneshla

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Council of Taneshla
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

You'll be going through the lower level of the lift shaft where you entered earlier. On top of that, the energy walls are flickering back on.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What about going around the side of the walkway to get around the gates?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:55 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You could jump around them, yes. Failed Agility roll means damage.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why do people always warn me about Agility rolls? stick out tongue Yes, jump around them then.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's a precautionary warning! Unneeded, though; Rianna rolls five and six successes to get around the gates in her way.

You arrive shortly after your hitmen have been brutally stabbed to death, surrounded by dozens of bodies. Between the two of them they managed to clear out many of the prisoners before going down.

The last dozen are waiting for you and two have grabbed the hitmen's blasters.

----

PRISON RIOT, Start of Turn 17

Entrance

Rianna (LS12): 3/16 [OGu CL RI] [FwGu PS] (0F)

Prisoners (C5) x10

Prisoners (G5) x2

Walkway

Borm (three turns away)

----

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 10:05 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, Rianna will go for the prisoners wielding guns first, swiftly cleaving through them with her lightsaber.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 03:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Initiative is theirs!

Luckily, with the thugs mobbing you, the gunners can't get shots in. It also means you can't get to them, though. Four attacks come in and Rianna takes 10 damage from melee blows. One of the attackers misses, though, and Rianna cuts the knife out of his hand and then cuts off his hand.

She then cleaves through a pair of her attackers.

----

PRISON RIOT, Start of Turn 18

Entrance

Rianna (LS12): 3/26 [OGu CL RI] [FwGu PS] (0F)

Prisoners (C5) x7

Prisoners (G5) x2

Walkway

Borm (three turns away)

----

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 11:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will continue slicing her way through the prisoners, slashing away at them.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna gets seven successes and chops down two of the prisoners before performing a behind-the-back sweep to disarm two more, twisting around to finish them off.

The energy gates are down and you sense danger from Borm.

----

PRISON RIOT, Start of Turn 19

Entrance

Rianna (LS12): 3/33 [OGu CL RI] [FwGu PS] (0F)

Prisoners (C5) x3

Prisoners (G5) x2

Walkway

Borm (two turns away)

----

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 30th, 2010 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:43 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is going to position herself so that the prisoners are between her and Borm, to try and slow him down with whatever he's about to do...tap Orthodox Guard.

Last edited by Peach on Dec 30th, 2010 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Borm uses Advanced Bombard to crumple one of the energy conductors for the security gates and hurl the sparking thing in your direction while the thugs open fire and try to pummel you...

Feel free to describe Rianna evading what Borm hurled and the melee blows, her counterattacks on the melee thugs, and her attack on the gunners, because that Orthodox Guard tap ensured that she stayed totally clear and killed five people.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:51 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna spins out of the way of the attempted melee attacks at her, twirling her lightsaber and killing her attackers as she avoids their attacks. Noticing Borm's attack, she rolls out of the way of it, and eviscerates both gunners as she stands back up.

"No more minions for you to hide behind," she says to Borm, holding her lightsaber down by her side.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Borm snarls but stops his advance. His wounds have nearly healed.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 03:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

Not for long. Rianna's going to advance herself, bringing her lightsaber up.

"You're done, Borm..." she says, taunting him slightly.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 03:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Borm grimaces, holding his lightsaber absently by his side.

"Not likely," he rasps.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 03:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, well, that's too bad, then," Rianna says, glaring at him as she walks towards him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 03:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

And so Rianna walks into her duel with Borm... in a separate thread!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna is the victor!

It turns out that the only way to kill Borm is to decapitate him, and Rianna has done just that with a swift slash. The head thuds against the handrail and bounces off, down into darkness.

The body stands for a moment, then pitches over backwards into an energy gate and disintegrates.

All that remains is Borm's now-broken lightsaber... which is blinking.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:29 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will collect the lightsaber pieces and look and see if she can figure out why it's blinking.

Does she sense any danger?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

None!

The blinking thingy is something attached to the hilt of the lightsaber. It looks like... a comm unit.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:31 PM