KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion (Occ chat and registration)

The Rebellion (Occ chat and registration)
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you have a nose bleed everytime you see a naked girl, that would turn her off.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:37 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

suki is going to steal the film XD

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:43 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

not every time just sometimes

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:58 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Character name: Cassie Vermillion
Role: Black Angel Loyalist
Category: Hacker
Subcategory: Successful Experiment
Type of experiment/Scientist: Spider/Human/Rat
Company: Black Angel
Powers: Enhanced Cognitive Perception, Heightened Thought Processing
How they do what they do: Enhanced cognitive perception, (i.e. very aware of everything around her) is made possible by the combination of rat and spider DNA, a sort of tribute to spider-man's "spider sense" but not quite as amplified. The heightened though processing comes from the rat DNA spliced into her, allowing her to think at a slightly elevated level, as well as allowing her to comprehend technology without a second thought.
Flaws: Cassie has a tendency to lose track of what she's doing on occasion, specifically if she sees/hears something she perceives as threatening. She also has severe ADD, and will sometimes stop mid sentence and start on another topic entirely, leaving her briefings both entertaining and useless.
Other abilities: Naturally enhanced speed
Specialty: Technology
Personality: Cassie was always that kid in school that everyone picked on because she was smart, thus making her a cold-hearted individual now. She seldom speaks, and is a heartless *****, save to the very few friends she has within Black Angel.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:10 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

nice and approved

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:29 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

love to name hehehe

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:32 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Thanks much. Will post later today. Halo Reach is calling my name for now.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:41 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

is it a game or a movie? o.O

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 06:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

The newest Halo game. I actually have never liked Halo, but a friend got me into this one, and I think it may convert me.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:04 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

iKinneas are you are a girl or boy. Not that it matters I just always wondered.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:26 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I'm a guy. Just prefer playing female characters. It makes for a more complex RP, to me, if you can play someone completely the opposite of yourself. And so I take that sentiment to the extreme.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 09:22 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool ok. big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 12:03 AM
Lt_Champion

anyone can post even if they are in BA il lrespond depending on how they post, if you want to know nay details on ba just ask

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:23 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

BA?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 12:56 AM
Lt_Champion

Black Angel

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 01:02 AM
starryknight

either BA or the school should attack soon stick out tongue

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 05:40 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I would like to show them who Dominique really is ha ha ha ha

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 06:30 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
anyone can post even if they are in BA il lrespond depending on how they post, if you want to know nay details on ba just ask

Actually, now that you mention it, my biggest holdup thus far is... I'm not really sure I know a lot about what's going on. Any chance I could get a little more info on the different organizations and basically what each one's goals and such are? I would be most appreciative. Please and thanks.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 10:16 PM
Lt_Champion

The school's goal is to capture nd kill all failed experiments from their organization to create a much better world by killing the humans

Black angel is a large scale death merchant. They make genetic experiments in attempt to make the ultimate weapon. Their goal is to start a world war, and control the world. they do it by starting world wars and selling the countries their weapons, and right now the rebellion and other failed experiments are the biggest thing standing in their way.

fell free to ask me any questions I will answer them that helps the rp keep going. ^^ I am worried that I will leave something out, so feel free to ask me a question.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 01:50 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

We should attack the school.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:14 PM