KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion (Occ chat and registration)

The Rebellion (Occ chat and registration)
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

teleport, you get into a round room, and stand there and tell it which base you want to go to.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 12:12 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Domo and Fallen/Cry are on a date? Wow... smile

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:30 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

well...kinda, Fallen has Cry on a short leash lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:33 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Domo is really in love. He's sprung, I believe.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:36 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star, you be rockin that A.E.? You betta go get yo some Hollister!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 05:35 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

booooooooo...maybe

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 05:51 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

A&F?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 06:05 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

DC, Nike,vans and zooyork all day but what about levis

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 09:01 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

starry what happened to posting

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 02:22 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

No one else is...anyways I'm going to make a scientist soon and start attacking the group. Well if thats ok with LT.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 03:06 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Character Sheet

Character name: Hasume
Role: Experiment
Category: Successful Experiment
Subcategory:
Type of experiment/Scientist: Human/FireAnt/Tiger
Company
[b]Powers:
Fire Creation / Heat Manipulation / Aggressive Release
How they do what they do: (science behind abilities) Body heat rises to an increase temperature which can burn/ignite materials or items of a high enough flammability. If temperature increases great enough, pure flames can be created.
Flaws: Due to having human tissue, achieving a high enough heat can burn herself. Being held captive with the additive lack of mobility, Hasume is unable to swim even in the shallowest of waters, it also makes her fire creation impossible. She cannot control her aggressive release as its like a Tiger on a frenzy, turning her on friend and foe alike.
[b]Other abilities:
Her body structure shifts upon condition, though only in un-noticing places (teeth, nails, eyes).
Specialty: Infiltration/Hacking
Personality: Very seclusive due to the harsh treatment by the scientists who have contained her. She's shy to all, even those who show friendship towards her. With the proper conditions met, she becomes hostile towards those she see's as a threat.
Appearance: (the computer I'm on right now is very limited, I'll post the image soon after I get on my comp. which is more flexible.)

If its okay, I kind of want her to still be caged, until being released. That way it kind of makes sense how she would suddenly fit in.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 06:35 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

sure if you eed the scientists to act any way towards them

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 06:43 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so what are we going to do now that mod is perma band

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:24 PM
Lt_Champion

im not sure, anyone know why two of the rpers have "acount restricted" added to their names now?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:26 PM
starryknight

I guess the Mods found Mod23 to be a sock of Hunter.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:31 PM
Lt_Champion

ODD >< um here soon I can post for ba if you want?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 08:35 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

truth be he was he was using it till his account was un banned but they caught him and perma bannd both accounts but it's not like he did znything wrong with his sock i understand if he did that.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 11:27 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It sounds like you guys are going to End the RP because he's no longer here. I haven't even jumped in yet and this one seems like fun sad face.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

hehe, ^^ my character is still caged, but sense its successful that kind of means I have to be freed right?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:20 PM
Lt_Champion

nah we just arent sure what to do is all XD heh you can.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:42 PM