KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Fallen watched as Terren worked, the boy was so silly some times. She finished her food and closed the box and sat it down on a table, Terren came back to the group and suggested buying lasers, "Where can you buy lasers?" she asked very interested.

*This guy bugs me... hes too much like me,* Cry said with a
disgusted voice.

*Hes alright, you should give him a chance. He has the same power as us maybe we can learn a lot from him.* Fallen replied.

*Yeah whatever, so am I ever going to get a turn to get out, I've been a good girl all afternoon,* Cry pouted.

*Yeah sure but as soon as you start acting up I'll take control again and don't think you can just block me cause I can work around that missy,* Fallen said.

*Fine fine...I'll be a goody goody like you they wont even know we've changed,* cry reassured.

Fallen took a deep breath and closed her eyes, when she opened them again they were red, "Damn your so full of it...what the hell am I wearing I look like a bum, gawd the woman can't dress herself to save her life," Cry said leaving Fallen to face palm in thought.

Cry walked up stairs into the room Terren let her have, "Hey that scrap heap is still in my room, I'm throwing it out the window." A second later a crash was heard from out side as the dead cyborg hit the ground. A few moments later Cry walked down stairs in a pink dress with white trimming on the edges, the dress made her look like a little girl she also brushed her hair, her bangs fell over one eye. her face expression was in complete contrast with her dress. Cry crossed her arms over her chest, "I hope you don't mind but I found some sandals in the closet and I helped myself to them," she said emotionless not really caring if he did mind. The sandals were black and looked like they were just lace going round her foot and going up to her ankle. "I vote we go shopping," Cry said, she didn't have money but she wasn't above stealing.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:58 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren was confused. "Lesson? Meet? UPSTAIRS?!?! Oh hell naw!" He stormed upstairs and grabbed Dominique by the collar. He walked downstairs grabbing him. "There will be no love-making in my house. You can do your lesson in the living room."

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:58 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Cry's eye twitched at the thought of the love making. "what the hell! I'm not a ho I don't just go all boy crazy..."

"Fallen what the hell, you better not get preg or I'll be pissed!" Cry said out loud.

*I havn't even kissed a boy, and I don't know how to even so just drop it!* Fallen replied mortified.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 11:02 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren shook his head at Dominique. "Yo man stop tryin to get with Fallen. Or just stop trying so hard. You claim you love her and you havent known hur but a day! Slow your road man...."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 11:07 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique couldn't believe what he was hearing that was no where near the lesson he was talking about. He broke away from Terrens grip and looked at him. "Wo wo wo we are on two different subjects here when i say lesson i do not mean anything sexual its a personal lesson nothing to worry about." Dominique looked over at Fallen he knew it wasn't her but Cry he could always tell it when it happens. He then looked at the living room it was pretty big but he need on distractions thats why he wanted her to come up to a room. "The living room wouldn't have any peace and quiet. It also doesn't provide privacy which is good for Fallen but if shell tell you what the lesson is about its up to her."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 11:52 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Go to the den then and no freaky stuff. Only Im allowed!" Terren went upstairs into his room and shut the door to lay down.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:12 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Rock finds a room for herself and suki, soon raidon has arrived and sets up his style of security

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:36 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique walked over to the den and sat down waiting for Cry to come over. He wanted to help her but it could also help him get closer to her which was a bonus he then called Fallen/Cry over to start the lesson. He was going to help her out even if it killed him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:38 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"I don't think I'll join you I don't trust you alone with Fallen anymore, anyways I'm going shopping come join me if you want," Cry said unwelcoming.

*Aww come on Cry be nice to him hes really cool and has tried to help me a lot,* Fallen said with a sweet voice.

*Yeah but he freaks me out with all this lovey crap, its just creepy ok,* Cry retorted.

Cry walked to the door and found a coat rake with a dusty black leather coat hanging from it, "I'm taking this jacket," Cry called out so Terren could hear. The girl pulls the coat over her back to hide her wings and steps out side and closes the door behind her.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:39 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique knew he couldn't let Fallen/Cry go out by herself so he quickly ran out after her. He was going to go with her help her out even if it meant going with her shopping. Dominique easily caught up with Fallen/cry following right behind her." If you don't mind Cry and yes i know it's you we will be taking my ride." Dominique pulled out a small device and pressed it his motorcycle rode up from where it was parked stopping in front of them. He hops on the Motorcycle puts on a helmet and handed Cry one. "Hurry up and get on or is it to scary for you." Dominique teased Cry trying to use reverse psychology on her to get on the motorcycle.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:51 AM
starryknight

"Don't press your luck kid, I'm not as forgiving as Fallen I wont think twice about beating your ass. Besides I'm wearing a dress, I don't think it would be wise to get on the back of that thing with you." Cry responded calmly trying to keep her promise to Fallen.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 07:49 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique thought about it and she was right . "Your right I'm sorry wait just one moment." Dominique pressed a button on his motorcycle and his motorcycle started to change. His seat raised into a car seat up and the back part of the seat formed another car seat. The motorcycle's shade widened to a frame around the motorcycle and the wheels each split in two making four wheels. Then last the handle bars formed together to form a steering wheel his motorcycle changed. It was now a Crimson and black Dodge 2010 viper with 600 horse power and a 8.4-liter V10 engine. The seat belt went across Dominique's face locking him in his helmet then changed into shades which complemented his face. " So is this better to your liking Raidon upgrade so will you please get in."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 11:57 AM
starryknight

Cry was astonished watching the bike transform into a slick new looking car, "Damn you guys play with some fancy toys." she said admiring the car, she nodded at Dominique and got in. The interior was really nice and was so confused on how this was even possible. "whoever Raidon is he must be a damn genius."

*see I told you Dominique was cool,* she said with a light hearted voice.

*yeah well he still freaks me out,* Cry responded.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:06 PM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

soon the smell of cookies fills the house, they smell wonderfull

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:26 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique peeled out in the viper and drove off in a burst down the street. He both hands on the steering wheel pressing a button changing the station on the radio. He stopped on Your going down by sick puppies the wind blew past them in high speed it felt great. Dominique dodged in and out of traffic he then pressed another button turning on a gps. " So where you want to go Cry..... You know what so that you can have fun lets make it a date you me and fallen where do you want to go first shopping district yogurt shop what anything you want." Dominique Glanced over at Cry for a moment and back at traffic he smiled to think he would be alone with Fallen even if it was cry in control.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:39 PM
starryknight

Cry stayed looking at the road and never looked at Dominique she considered his words and thought if she rejected his idea of a date then hes just going to keep on bugging, "Sure fine whatever but your really ruining my turn you know, so just chill with this lovy dovy crap until Fallen is back. anyways I need to get new clothes theres no way in hell I'm going to keep wearing these awful colors, so maybe a mall or something." Cry said annoyed.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 10:13 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique wasn't going to be lovey dovey with Cry but he was going to show her part of his other personality. "Computer set target to largest mall in town.... And don't worry for now your off limits for me" The gps mapped a course to the Elizabeth mall one of the top malls in the area it would take them 20 minutes driving normally thanks to traffic. But then Dominique's eyes went pitch black and he turned the wheel hard to the left and quickly to the right popping the car on two wheels to easily go through traffic. This was still Dominique but this was his crazier side that he rarely shows to people. This shaved 12 minutes off the time it took to get tho the mall meaning more time for them to spend on their date. He finally turned the wheel sending them back on the four wheels just then a wide smile appeared across his face. This Dominique seemed to be having fun doing all these stunts it was like he was a kid in a candy store. They had finally made it to the mall Dominique slowed down and parked his eyes then went back to normal as he turned off the engine. He then looked over at Cry to see how she was doing. "So how was the drive fun for you too.... so shall we go in."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 10:34 PM
starryknight

Cry's face never changed during the ride even though her hair was whipping around all over the place, she was not easily frighted even those Fallen was squirming around nervously. She looked over to see a child in the car next to them screaming and pointing at them.

*If this guy gets us in an accented he better hope he dies because im going to enjoy ripping him in half,* Cry said angrily to Fallen.

*Now now Cry you know we could just shield the car if we got he lost control,* Fallen said calmly.

*I WOULD NOT SHIELD THAT GUY!* Cry yelled back a Fallen.

*temper temper, you've been good, well not good but acceptable so far I don't want to cut your time short,* Fallen teased.

*yes, whatever I'll be cool* Cry said calming down.

Cry stepped out of the car fixing her hair the best she could, she took a glance at Dominique then started to walk, "Try not to cause a scene in there," she pointed her chin at the mall.
The mall was huge it was filled with tons of stores and a lot of people the lights of the stores looked really cool and even Cry had to admit to liking this place. "Well then lets see where should we go," Cry said to herself closing her eyes. Focusing on the voices she was weeding down to only the young girls, Fallen was better at the telepathy thing but Cry was able to manage to find a common store name in all the girls minds. "Hot topic." she said out loud, she opened her eyes and started walking like she knew where everything was. A couple of escalators later she found herself in front of the store she was looking for, she didn't have to look to see if Dominique was following she'd knew he would be and even if he wasn't oh well it wasn't her fault if he got lost.
Cry walked into the store and started looking at the many clothes this place had to offer. She picked out a a black shirt with a green dog on the front and the dog had a zipper on his neck and he seemed to have dropped a cup cake and words on top of the picture read epic fail, "I like this one," she put it on her shoulder and moved on.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 11:43 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique followed in after Fallen but he let her go about her business he could easily find her he just wanted to get something. After finally finding what he was looking for he walked into Hot topic spotting Cry. He walked up to her and handed her a bag with a cupcake in it. "Here you go something sweet for something sweet. That's a cute shirt and it's a little funny too get what ever you want i have the Raidon card it's all on me." Dominique was happy to be on a date with Fallen even if it was cry but he would treat her the same way he would Fallen. In truth Cry and Fallen where both the same person so he figured why treat them any different.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 01:24 AM
starryknight

Cry scowled Dominique for trying a pick up line on her, he was so annoying trying to put the moves on her as if she was Fallen. "Yeah that would've worked on Fallen but not me kid," Cry said taking the card and leaving the cupcake. "I guess I wont have to use my telepathy to mind control some one in to giving me money like I had planed,"Cry stated while she picked out a few more things that she thought would look good it was all black and dark colors.

*Aww Domo is so sweet, see,* Fallen said giggling.

*Spare me, that shit makes me sick,* Cry said making a gagging noise.

*Wait I heard a girl talk about a dress sale at American Eagle!* Fallen said excitedly.

*ugh... seriously? fine you shop for dresses I'm going to take a break from Mr. Annoying BUT ITS STILL MY TURN WHEN YOU GET DONE.* Cry respond making sure she understood it was her turn still.

*Okay fine, just relax.* Fallen said.

Cry closed her eyes and her red eyes turned back to the calm brown eyes of Fallen. The girl went up to the counter to pay for the items with a smile on her face, when she was done she had a few bags to carry. Fallen meet Dominique again and greeted him with a smile, "Hiya, just one more store okay then we can do what ever you want."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:50 AM