KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique looked at Fallen he had known she changed back mostly because she was sweet. He smiled back at Fallen and grabbed her bag holding it he so she didn't have too. He liked Fallen better then Cry but it was something dangerous about Cry that turned him on a little. He figured it was his other side that thought that way. "Okay but i want to be with you for a while i know Cry wants to stay. But can i have a little date with you or at least can you guys flip back and fourth sometimes. Also this is for you think of me when you look at it." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sculpture of Fallen made out of web. Dominique started walking with Fallen to the other store when he seen a guy running towards them with a purse in his hand and a lady yelling Stop that thief he stole my purse. Dominique let the guy walk to the side of him and in an instant the guy was flipped to the ground and Dominique had the purse in his hand. From the untrained eye it looked like Dominique did nothing but he was able to flip him into the air punch him five times and grab the purse in under a second. Dominique continued walking till he got to the lady and he handed her the purse and continued on his way with Fallen. "So where is this American eagle store at exactly."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 08:02 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hasume sits inside of a cage, still very much in holding by the Black Angel company. The cage rather than being typical made of metallic bars, is instead created of a radioactive material highly concentrated to resist and absorb extreme amounts of heat. The only area of the cage that does not have this material is at the front only at a square section that is roughly 8 inches wide and 8 inches high. From this area the experiment, "Hasume", may communicate with the scientists; though the primary use for this is to taunt her with freedom and used for lethal injections of new bacteria if ordered. Hasume turns onto her front and crawls around the cage as it only rests at 35 inches in height, making very little room for her to move, meant to confine her and keep her from enjoying herself. She looks out the window at a room that has three others in it, the room seemingly secure.

One of the scientists walk past the cage, whispering to another; "Why do we have to stay here to study this one, it's such a waste of time." The scientist kicks the cage, Hasume stirs inside in a fearful way quickly backing away from the scientist's general area and almost touching the wall of the cage.

"I'm going to be trapped here forever, I just know it", Hasume whispers to herself, she then curls into the corner alone, trying to stay as far away from the area the scientists are. "If I go to sleep, I might not wake up, would that really be such a bad thing at this point?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:17 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

"yessss" a hissy voice says, as a male drops down knocking out the two guards before they can sound an alarm, a girl climbs down a wall standing up abit, she smiles sweetly, she smells of experiment, not scientist, a man drops down with her, he gets to work on freeing the experiment "are you strong enough to hold onto kaida?" he asks motioning to the girl who fell from the cieling, the male that took out the guards is keeping an eye out for the three

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 10:23 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Um..." the girl sits up and stairs for a second, at first a fearful look but then slowly a bland look. She then leans forward and looks toward the two, "Who.. are you guys?" Hasume finds herself questioning, blinking with a dazed and confused look upon her face.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 01:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

The blond man in front of her grins "we are here to take you away from here"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:01 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The girl looks at the blonde man for a moment with a slightly dazed look then a serious appearance turns on her face as she looks at him with a more aggressive expression. "Don't be crazy, do you have any idea what your talking about? If they catch you here, they'll kill you both!"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:14 PM
Lt_Champion

Kaida smiles "we will take you out before they know your here, Its okay... you can be free..."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

She remains stubborn and stares at him. "If you take me from here, they'll be after you. I won't let anyone get hurt because of me," Her ears twitch suddenly and her eyes turn toward the door, "Someone's coming."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:42 PM
Lt_Champion

the three seem to disappear when the door is opened, the person checks the room for intruders but it seems as though they were never there,they wait silently for the person to just leave

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:45 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The man seems to walk around with an object in his right hand, the object sparks once. He checks the room and turns, seeing the scientist and guards on the ground. With this notification he quickly turns and runs to the door to place his hand on a red pad to send out an alert signal to the facility.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 04:48 PM
Lt_Champion

before his hand touches the pad, aki drops down and grabs him hauling the man away, ridon droping nearby and shocks the man just enough to stun him.

kaida grins landing by the cage "we are wanted here anyway,

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 05:50 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Fine, I'll go with you... But I swear if anything happens to you guys... I warned you." Hasume nods to the both of them as the cage was opened and climbs out fully to go with them.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 05:55 PM
Lt_Champion

kaida turns her back to the girl "hold on to me, ill take you, aki can get raidon"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 06:27 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Um, okay?" Hasume with a slightly fearful feeling steps forward and wraps her arms around Kaida though a bit lightly at first, a bit embarrassed about being this close to someone. "Okay.. um.. ready?"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 06:29 PM
Lt_Champion

kaida climbs up the wall and into a large vent, aki behind her with raidon, kaida climbing on walls s easily as she walked across a floor, she is fast and relatively silent

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 06:31 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hasume's eyes widen a bit with fear from the growing height as her body temperature begins to increase, creating a slightly hotter feeling against kaida.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 06:32 PM
Lt_Champion

kaida climbs through the vents quickly and smoothly, seeming to go faster, the warmth keeping her going, aki and raidon just behind her, she is headingfor the side of the building, as fast as she can

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:11 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hasume's hands becomes almost engulfed in fire as holding against Kaida, fearful due to the speed and not being in control. Hasume is not at all comfortable when she is not in control of her movement and even less comfortable when moving at high speeds and moving at a higher elevation. "Um, I-I don't like this idea!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:52 PM
Lt_Champion

kaida pushes a grate covering a vent outside out and climbs out standing in the shadow of some bushes, waiting on aki and raidon

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 07:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hasume, highly agitated due to her fear being ignored, slides off of kaida and places both her feet and her hands on the ground. She breaths at an uncomfortable and fearful pace with her fingers slowly digging into the ground until they quickly rip into the soil and fire illuminates the area surrounding her, burning the grass and everything else within 5 feet of her.

"THAT WAS NOT OKAY!" yells Hasume angry now after the incident. Her body is engulfed with the fire though it slowly dies down, merely smoldering. Hasume sits up now with her hands off the ground, but her eyes grow large with a burning red expression on her face as she has noticed much of her clothing is now burned and she covers herself with her arms. "... um... c... can I borrow some clothes?" Hasume asks with both an embarrassed and depressing tone. She is now embarrassed after having made such a big deal about her means of escape and burning her clothing, exposing much of her body. In her mind the thought "This can't get any worse.." appears.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:08 PM