KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique looked over at Terren he didn't really like this guy not only did he take credit for his meal he gave off a bird like aura he hated it. Dominique looked at Terren with a thought to stab him but he wasn't like that so he smiled. " Ha recipes no one uses those anymore i cook with my heart and I'd advise you not talk lies, lies are not good." Dominique looked over at Fallen she seemed different some how but he didn't know how. Dominique was always a nice person but he had a side no one has ever seen and those who have seen it are either not around or are close to him. He kept his true emotions a secret from everyone he liked it better that way. "So Suki Training a little later ill be sure to juice up if thats the case."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:22 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren burst into laughter and mocked Dominique. "I cook with my heart...bla,bla,bla." He finished his food and as he passed by Dominique to throw it away he stopped and playfully patted his head. "Dont get your panties in a bunch crazy man!!" Terren smiled and threw his plate away. "Why dont you train with me? I sense a little animosity between us. Dont you?" Terren smiled at this guy.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:30 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique's face changed after Terren said what he said. His face was that of someone with evil in his heart it could be shown on his face. He gave a look that could send shivers up someones spine. " I don't want to accidentally Kill you, You couldn't handle me." Dominique's face quickly went back to a smiling happy face after he stopped talking. He continued to look at Suki waiting for his response if him and Suki sparred he could show what he could do without worrying about accidentally killing him. Dominique reached for the food at the table and picked up a pineapple Krape eatting it with great delight.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:44 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah, like id die by the likes of you!! Bwahahaha. I might not take a damn thing serious, but ive been watching you, and I know how to crush a spider if I need to..." Terren was chuckling behind him. "Crazy kids these days...heh. Man you got me dying with laughter dude. He put his hand on Dominique's head again messing up his hair. "Respect your elders son...damn kid. Is everybody crazy here except my baby Rock and I?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:49 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique Gripped Terrens arm moving it away from his head it he didn't like people in his hair. "Don't forget their are many different types of spiders that can crush a bird and I'm one of those spiders. So please don't bother me you fossil i would like to eat in peace." Dominique was not impressed by Terren he reached for a syrup socked pancake pushing it into his mouth.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 05:15 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren burst out laughing. Who the hell did this kid think he was? Terren knew dam well, there were no spiders that can crush an owl. With a quick wave of his hand the pancake that was in Dominique's mouth feel back on his playe, as his plate moved over to the trash can. He dumped all the contenets of the plate and put it back. "Now, tell me more about these bird-crushing spiders...kid"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:48 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

rock doesnt answer suki nudges her and sighs "she does enjoy it she just wont admit it." he sasy

Bonnie grins

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:06 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Jest was asleep in camouflage once again he awakes with a loud yawn He notices he is in camo "Not again grrr" Jest lowers down his Camo to be normal skin again he gets out and goes to the kitchen he notices Terran and Dominique arguing Jest then switched to Camo when he saw them and said "I hope im not interrupting anything"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:12 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique laughed at the lack of knowledge Terren had about spiders that could easily kill spiders. "I don't know maybe the 7 different types of Bird eating spiders and the giant Golden Orb Weaver spider I guess those are the birds you wanted me to talk about right ." Dominique ignored Terren things didn't piss him off he walked over to Rock and hugged her he liked to hug Rock. "Rock the old fossil is being mean to me he might make me old from talking to him."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:42 AM
Lt_Champion

"you do realize I could be over 200 years old dont you?" Rock says breaking the hug

SUki grins amused at rocks response then grins to the door "of course you havent" he says "come on we saved a spot for you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:46 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique didn't really care to how old Rock could be but he was sad when she broke the hug. He then squatted next to Suki looking down at something in his hand hoping that Suki would be curious about whats in his hand. He wanted to show Suki what was in his hand he wanted his opinion to it. He then blew into his hand to make it seem like what he had was cool. He then started to laugh at what was in his hand he wanted Suki to look.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:57 AM
starryknight

Fallen just continued eating she didn't want to be apart of this argument but they were really annoying. After she was done with the food she copied Terren and threw her plate away. She turns to Rock and Suki seeing they are in charge here, "Do you guys think I can go outside and stretch my wings? I've never flown before so I want to see if I can," Fallen asked sweetly.

Cry didn't like how Fallen was acting, *Why the hell are you asking, they are not your keepers, if you want to leave just leave!* Cry shouted.

*Cry , shut the hell up. I don't think I want to leave this place, not yet anyways. We don't have anywhere to go and we don't know the world so where would we go?* Fallen said thinking rationally.

*but there so annoying, I'm going to have to kill one before I go even more insane,* Cry whined.

*just relax, go back to to sleep if you don't want to listen to them,* Fallen replied. Cry didn't say another word but she was still stirring.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 04:44 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Suki grins "training will be in an hour, if you want to watch you can, just dont leave the island, no land is close enough to land on. " he says looking to him as he laughs "Okay ill bite what is it"

Rock silently watching suki, she is mostly silent when with suki, letting him deal with the others, she glares at the others and stands slaming her hand down on the table making a loud BANG sound "HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH SHUT THE **** UP AND WAIT TIL CLASS AND THEN F***ING SPAR!!!" she says angerly sitting back down "pansy a** fighter a** wannabe's" she says to herself under her breath

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 05:15 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

This kid was a riot to Terren. He never saw a display so pathetic. "Let me get this right, your a kid, flirting with Rock, the 200 year old, calling the 20 year old a fossil. Kid I believes there has to be something ****ed up in your mind, to think the way your think." Terren began copying him again. "My name is Dominique, I cook with my heart, im just a kid but im going to flirt with a lady who's more than 2 centuries old, and I have a bean-pot head!" Terren started laughing at these crazy people when Rock got angry. He stared at her for a minute. "She knows I love her when she gets like that..." He smiled at her until he heard her last statement. His smile faded into a frown. "Rock....you know I love you....but dont kid yourself...In all seriousness." Making fun of Terren's fighting abilities was the only thing he was serious about. He took it personally and didnt care who said it, even Rock, he'd put them in their place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 09:29 PM
Lt_Champion

"You dont agree? Then fine. Ill kick both your a**es."

suki touches rock's arm "Rock please dont..."

"No! if they think they can take me then Let me fight them.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:03 PM
starryknight

Fallen blinked at Terren, she was surprised by his sudden change in behavior. He was more serious then before and she felt his anger, it made Cry fight for control again. Fallen put her hand on her forehead, the pain was almost over whelming, "Excuse me..." Fallen starts to walk back to the room she came from.

"Damn it Cry stop it, we're not in danger...you don't need to come out," Fallen said out loud in pain.

"No! I sat on the side lines long enough! I want to fight!" Cry yelled struggling to take control.

Suddenly the girl stopped shaking, her arms went to her sides and her legs relaxed. "Let me see if your a pansy or not..." the girl turned around, she faced Terran her eyes turned red but that wasn't the only thing that changed, her smile that was once friendly was more dangerous and evil looking. "Well..." she said putting her hand on her hips.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
"You dont agree? Then fine. Ill kick both your a**es."

suki touches rock's arm "Rock please dont..."

"No! if they think they can take me then Let me fight them.

"Oh you how exciting, the cool lady wants to fight too, now this is going to be good," Cry said turning her attention to Rock. Cry's voice was much lower and raspier then Fallen's so it would be easy to see this was a much different girl.

Last edited by starryknight on Sep 16th, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:19 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock stands, picking her guitar off the back of her chair and sliding it over her head onto her shoulder "Last chance, Turn back or ill force you to. "

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:39 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren turned around without the jokester look anymore. "What the hell is goings on?" He knew this wasnt the same shy girl from before, but oh well..."Were not gonna do it in here. Lets go outside, you too Rock. I want you to come beat my ass as well." Of course he was being sarcastic but his face was still serious. It was like he was a whole different person. He started for the exit when he looked back at Fallen and Rock. "You coming or what?!" He wanted the kid to come too, so he could show him that no damn bug could kill this bird.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:43 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock is inches from him when he looks back and she shoves him out of the way hard stepping outside first.

Suki sighs "May aswell do some damage control" he follows the group, hating to watch rock do this, again.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:55 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique looked at Suki and opened his hand. In the middle of his hand was a mini web sculpture of a snake. When he moved his thumb it swayed its tail and stuck out it's tongue. Dominique ignored Terren he had no reason to be serious with that bird brain. Dominique looked at Terren with a happy face and smiled he didn't care what he thought but he did feel insulted. "Well I feel any male older then me is a fossil so yeah. Also please don't look down on me i won't argue with you for Rock's sake." Dominique got up off the floor after nicely saying what he said and set the snake sculpture in Suki's other hand before they left out. He smiled and walked out of the area where everyone was eating to go get everything ready for him to cook later on in the day. He didn't want to see a fight it was his spider blood that made him want to fight but watching a fight did seem like fun. Dominique wanted to wait in the kitchen for a while then go out there if the fight was still going on.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:10 PM