KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Suki blinked surprised

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:18 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren's smile returned but it wasnt a playful one. He loved fighting angry people, especially people as angry as Rock is. They dont think straight or logical and just rush into it. He definitely had the upper hand against her if e played his cards right. He didnt know what power Fallen possessed but she seemed crazy for some reason. He walked outside after Rock waiting for Fallen to follow behind.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:27 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock holds her guitar and plays a low tone song, they can feel the vibrations in their bodies, this is one of her most subtile and dangerous attacks, vibrating the body until it passes out

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:33 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Cry laughs at Terran, even when he was trying to be cool and serious he was still a fool. Cry followed Rock outside, she didn't care that she as on an island she didn't see the beauty of nature. "This is going to be interesting," The girl said wiggling out of her shirt reviling her bra and panties, she didn't care who saw her naked it was Fallen who cared. Cry extended her black wings reaching almost 12 feet the bones and muscles stretched, "Ah that feels so good," she says with a smile.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

she hears rocks voice 'lets team up against the jackass' its so faint she nearly missed it, its in the song rock is playing, she is ensuring only cry hears it, rock isnt here to fight cry she is here to bust terran's ego

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:41 PM
starryknight

Cry laughed wickedly, she thought to Rock using her telepathy*I don't care what the out come is, if you lose or I lose or he loses, I just want someone to bleed,* Cry's voice was so crazy and filled with danger.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren felt the vibrations and his face looked like this - erm. "Really, what are you expecting to happen, I die from that? Wow. Youve got some nerve..." Terrens hands started to glow as a blue aura surrounded them. He floated in the air a few feet. "Ladies first." Terren stood ready to fight, he never cared for gender, he just liked to prove that he's not an ass-hole for no reason. He is because he can be.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:52 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock glares, facing him she slams her hands across the strings releasing a low powerful sound that hits him square in the chest, more then enough force to knock a human out

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 11:57 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren flew back about 2 feet. "Heh heh. Oh wow! Your open as a book!" Terren rushed Rock then stopped about 3 feet away from her. he sent a psionic blast straight for her head then flew behind her.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:02 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock screams, she compacts the wave causing it to act like a shield if nothing else to weaken the attack

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:03 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren grinned. "Exactly what I wanted you to do!" He pointed his right hand at the guitar and closed his fist easily breaking the bottom string, the thinnest one. "Let's go Rock. Now's the time to whoop my ass!!"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:07 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock's eyes get another look to them, this one makes the original angry look look like she was overjoyed. She turns and slams her fist hard into his face, her body in the extreme state where it is at its best, she glares "You. Will.Die. For. THat."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:10 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren raised his hand to his nose to see blood on his fingertips. He nodded his head. "Very well, I shall finish this quickly." His smile faded and the aura from his hands began to expand and eventually stretched over his body. He crossed his two index fingers together and chanted the word "explosión." The aura began to furiously flow through his body. Everbody should be able to feel his power level. He pointed at Rock. "Get ready...beautiful."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:16 AM
starryknight

Cry was smiling at both these idiots they totally forgot about her and she was just sitting back and watching the two fight for a moment, "well I guess its my turn to come in," Cry said. She swept her hand forward using her pk to kick up a dust screen around the two. "aww you two forgot about me," Cry taunted. The girl could easily find them using her telepathic senses, "alright you first," Cry turned to a tree and lifted it up roots and all then threw her hand out toward Terran, just before the large tree hit the boy it split into tiny shards and shot at him like bullets.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:27 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock using sonar to keep track of them, she stays the hell away from the tree "Heh mind doing that again? I like it!" she says to cry, amused she went after the boy

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:39 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren didnt even look in her direction. "Oh, so that's your power? I could never forget about a half naked girl." He hed out his left hand and stopped the shards, he then threw them at Rock, boosting it from the left over aura from Fallen's attack. "Thanks..." He was planning on taking Rock out soon.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:39 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock shields her major body parts with her arms and other non important body parts, she glares ignoring the pain "pain wont stop me jacka**" she runs for him intending to unleash all the punches and kicks she can on him`

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:47 AM
starryknight

Cry laughed it was so funny, Rock asked for it again and re redirects the shards at her. "This is so fun!" Cry yells she stops the shards and mid air and and pushes them back toward Terren with more power behind them.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 12:50 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Seems your working against yourself Rock..." Terren easily floted backwards. He used his left arm to speed up the shards that were flying towards his initial position, and used his right hand to pull Rock's body with his telekinesis, foward to collide with the shards yet again. "You make it too easy."

Last edited by moderator23 on Sep 17th, 2010 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:01 AM
Lt_Champion

the moment he touches her she pullls him to her and she slams her fist at his stomach, an upper cut aimed to slam into his diaphram and make it hard to make him become breathless

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:03 AM