KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

((I didnt touch her...telekinesis))

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:13 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique Stood next to Suki without making his presence known he looked out at the fight observing. His nose started to bleed seeing Fallen in just her underwear he made sure he kept a record of everyone's abilities. "Fallen looks like a real angel with those wings it's beautiful don't you think Suki. This fight is going to get interesting but i feel no one should underestimate anyone it could any instant change the outcome of the match." Dominique pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of Rock and Fallen. " For some reason this fight reminds me of something ill be right back take more pictures of Rock and Fallen for me." Dominique gave Suki his camera and walked away from the area.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:17 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

suki takes it watching the fight.

(you said using your arm I believe O.O )

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:28 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

((read teh post again. he has to move his arm to use telekinesis))

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:31 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

ah right sorryXD

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:41 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Cry felt lift out no one was even trying to attack her, "This is stupid I'm going back to sleep." Cry said annoyed. The girls head slumped down then a second later her head picked up and her eyes were brown again. "Whats going on," Fallen said looking up and saw the fight going on, she quickly pulled the shards down before Rock was injured by them, "Whats going on, why are you two fighting?" Fallen asked oblivious to what was happening.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 01:57 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren held Rock in his psychic grasp and looked at Fallen. "What the hell? Dont try to play this game with me..." He lifted Fallen with his telekinesis, throwing Rock a few feet back. "You want attention? I get it..." He picked the shards up from the ground and sent them speeding towards Fallen. Still paying close attention to Rock.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:02 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock landing asbest as she can and she bolts for fallen and she screams, the sound sending her at the speed of sound as she rides the wave she stops infront of fallen "Dont hurt her! Thats not the girl we fought. cant you tell there are two girls in one body here???"

"Rock Most dont knwo the mind like you do" suki reminds her

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:10 AM
starryknight

Fallen moves the shards just barely missing herself then she circles them around her and uses the speed to send them back at him. "I don't know whats going on but I wont let you hurt me." Fallen's voice was calm how it was in the house, she pushes Terran's PK with her own and starts to levitate. Fallen throws her right arm out in a slashing motion send a telekinetic slash be hind the shards.

Fallen hears Rock too late, "damn it Cry, I'm going to kick your ass!" Fallen yells are her other self.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:12 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Shit! What the hell? Are you crazy?" Terren uses his right hand in a smacking motion to knock the attack away from him sending it into a tree. The tree was destroyed. "Make up your mind crazy?! first your acting all meniacal, now your calm saying you dont know whats going on? Im so goddamn confused!!"

Last edited by moderator23 on Sep 17th, 2010 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:13 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock stays bewteen them "This fight is over." she says

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:16 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren shook his head. "I have no idea what the hell is going on...Women are just crazy. I still loe you Rock..." He floated to the ground compressing his aura. He mugged Fallen and Rock and shook his head again. Terren whispered under his breath. "Damn psychos..." He walked back inside and sat at the table to try and comprehend what just happened.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:18 AM
starryknight

Fallen rubbed her head and sighed, "I'm not the crazy one, Cry is. I guess I should explain." Fallen floated down and gently landed. Fallen looked down at herself and blushed, "Ah! I'm naked and theres guys looking at me!" Fallen ran passed Terren and ran back into the room she slept in.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:54 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique walked towards Fallens room and knocked on the door. He knew what was wrong with her and wanted to help. "Fallen it's me Dominique i know what your going through what its like to have a different personality inside of ou I can help. That is if you let me i would like to." Dominique waited to get Fallens responce he had feelings towards her and wanted to help make her feel better.

Last edited by Regelion1 on Sep 17th, 2010 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:57 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren looked at Fallen and shook his head. "Oh. My. GOD!! You guys are just...ughh." He walked over to the cabinet and took some Tylenol. "You spider-kid, can you believe what just happened. You dont have a crazy person inside you do you? You kinda spazzed out earlier. You guys freak me out even more every day..."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:01 AM
starryknight

Fallen cracked the door open and heard the mean thing Terren had to say, she sighed and closed the door again. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak anyone out. Maybe its best if I leave," Fallen said painfully. She went over to the bed and wrapped a sheet over her and open the door, she found Dom was still in front of her door, maybe I am too crazy to save.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:20 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren had very good ears and could hear Fallen."No, dont, leave! You just have to get used to me! Im kinda of always an A-hole!" He yelled at her so she could hear him. He hurt people's feelings alot and never thought twice about it, but this girl seemed like she was going through alot of mental stuff anyways.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:28 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"Wouldn't you like to know Terren and it makes us us." Dominique stayed by Fallens door he wasn't going to leave until she let him in to help. He was a persistent and he would camp out at her door if he had to the truth was he only sleeps a max of four hours. "Trust me no one is too crazy to save and if you let me in i will show you. I know I've just recently met you but i have already fallen for you which makes me want to help you even more. Pleas I want to help you just trust me I won't stop till you can control this personality. It's not a curse but a gift given to those who need it's power."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:33 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren laughed at this kids pathetic statement about he already "fell" for her. They havent said 20 words to each other and he's fallen for her. "Dam kid! You see a girl in her underwear and you fall for her!" Terren walked over to Dominique. "If it's not just your child hormones acting up explain why you have fallen for Fallen. Im sure we'd all like to know." He made a erm face and leaned against Fallen's door.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:40 AM
starryknight

Fallen stepped out of the door and smiled warmly at Dom, "Thanks, I don't know how you can help me but I'll give it a shot...um but fist do you think I could borrow a pair of pants and a shirt?" Fallen said happily.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:45 AM