KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique looked at Terren with a nice face. " You should stop calling me kid because I'm only 2 years younger then you you fossil. It would also be nice if you could leave us be and I fell for her way before that underwear incident have you know." Dominique looked towards Fallen was she opened the door he smiled back at her. " Okay ill be right back don't go anywhere." Dominique walked into the kitchen into a room and came out with sweat pants and a shirt. He made his way back to Fallens room and handed her the cloths. "so will you invite me in or do you want to go somewhere else."

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 03:55 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren smirked. "Your 18 and you look 12..." He pushed Dominique in the chest with his hand."and dont call me a fossil again. Consider it a warning...You may look 12 but Ill kick your ass like you were a man. And you can believe that!" He looked at Fallen. "Sorry for calling you crazy, im just an ass and I cant help it." He walked past Dominique bumping into his shoulder.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:00 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen took the cloths and closed the door, "You can't come in, I'm changing." she yelled at the door. She quickly put on the sweat pants and shirt, the pants were a little long for her but she rolled them up to her calves. Fallen opened the door and saw the boys arguing and quickly shout the door, "you guys are always fighting, I don't think I can deal with this right now."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:23 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique took the hit from Terren he didn't fell like dodging and things happen. He seen Fallen shut the door and sighed it was Terrens fault she keeps closing the door. He didn't want to start anything with Terren right now because he knew he needed to focus on Fallen. "Don't worry I'm not fighting him you have all my attention just please open the door." Dominique placed his head against Fallens door.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:32 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren shook his head. "She's too emotional and he's sprung. You all have some really problems, I have to admit." He went into the living room and sat on the couch watching TV. He made sure Dominique heard him."Your sprung like a little teenager!" He shook his head as he always did and flipped the channels.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:40 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen just sat on the bed and curled on the bed, "I need some time to think, I'm not used to people and you guys are loud."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 05:02 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique stood with his head against Fallens door. He had to ignore Terren all together which was easy for him. Dominique waited for Fallen to open the door to let him in he wanted to help her before she lost control and hurt herself or others mostly herself. Dominique stood there waiting hoping she would open the door. "Don't worry Ill be here when you finally decide to let me in I will try not to be loud for you."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 05:30 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

a gentle tap comes to the vent "mind if I come in, I brought rocks cloths" its suki, his voice and sounds very soft at the moment(thunder may play suki differently, XD im just keeping it all goin XD)

Rock is repairing her guitar, she trusts no one to touch it no one but suki

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 02:08 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

A light tap came from a vent wall followed by a soft voice asking if he could come in. Fallen knew it was the voice came from Suki. "Sure, thanks for bringing the cloths," Fallen said and her own soft voice. Fallen moved her hand toward the vent and on screwed it and took the metal piece off the wall and gently set it on the floor. Fallen got off the bed and stood up waiting for Suki to come in.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:14 PM
Lt_Champion

Suki slips in rock right behind him she lands calmly, she is always much harder to anger and much nicer when suki is around.

suki hands over a small bag "there are three outfits in there"

"Dont make a big deal about it, their pink. I hate pink." Rock says not giving fallen a chance to argue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:17 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Fallen smiled at the two, they were a cute couple and opposites of each other but maybe thats why they were together. The psychic took the bag from Suki, "Thanks a lot, I don't mind pink at all," she lied. Fallen liked the darker colors and was quite fond of Suki's cloths but anything was better then a long shirt or a sheet. Fallen looked in the bag and saw a pink dress and pink two shirts with flowers on them and denim shorts and pants.

*Really, your going to wear that crappy girly flower crap!*Cry yelled making herself known again.

*Its better then nothing and what the hell was up with the fight, you just lift me there and I almost got turned into a pin cushion!* Fallen yelled back.

*Stop complaining, they were wimps anyways and I couldn't fight them without killing them.* Cry pouted.

*aww you do care,* Fallen teased.

*I just didn't want to hear your annoying whining thats all that was so shut up and put on your girly cloths you wuss.* Cry said and was silent.

Fallen shook her head trying to focus back on the two in front of her, she hadn't realized she was staring into the bag until she stopped talking to Cry. "Oh, sorry I must've spaced out, did you say something?" Fallen asked with a friendly smile.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:34 PM
Lt_Champion

no you didnt, you were talking to the other person" rock says bluntly

"rock..."

"its true suki, dont believe me ask her.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:45 PM
starryknight

Fallen dropped her head down to hide her blushing face under her hair, "Well...its complicated but yes there is two of me" Fallen paused to put her words together. "Cry is the other me I guess I could say, shes a bit different then me, shes more...insane." Fallen said nervously rubbing her arm.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 11:20 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
"you do realize I could be over 200 years old dont you?" Rock says breaking the hug

SUki grins amused at rocks response then grins to the door "of course you havent" he says "come on we saved a spot for you.
Jest was still in his camo he followed Suki he was still in Camo when he noticed Rock was getting ready to change *I should go to avoid being called a perv* Jest left and went outside to stare outside his Camo slowly came off

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 11:42 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique could hear the conversation inside he knocked on the door to get Fallens attention. Dominique knew what it was like to have someone else inside him but he was able to gain control. " Fallen will you let me in please." Dominique would not give up trying to help her he liked her and he was one of the only people who could help her having gone through it. He stood by the door hoping that she would let him in beside that he also did want to see what her room was like.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:45 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terren got annoyed of the continous knocking and begging from this kid. "Ugh.." He got up and got a drank of water still looking at Dominique's sad face. Terren shook his head at his attempts to get into her room. *I need to shut him up for some peace and quiet...* Terren snapped his fingers and blue aura surrounded the tips of all his fingers on his right hand. He walked next to Dominique. "Excuse me..." He put his hands on the door and used his telekinesis to unlock the door. *I guess I feel a LITTLE bit guilty* "Ok, Im not gonna hate on whatever game your running on Fallen. Ill actually help..." He opened the door and looked in and grabbed Dominique and pushed him in. "Fallen he has something to tell you, please just listen so I wont have to hear his whining. Oh and I guess I apologize for trying to destroy you earlier...Heh....and for the door." Terren walked away and closed the door behind him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:52 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique was wondering what Terren was up to when he seen him unlock the door. After being pushed into the room he didn't really want to stay because she didn't invite him in. He felt a little awkward for just being in there. When he looked at Fallen he gave her a smile. "Do you want me to go i don't want to be in here if you don't want me to be I could wait outside your door till your ready to talk about it."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:39 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock glances over and fallen hears her ask "want me to get rid of them?" it was soft she was using a sound that was already there to ask the question

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 03:09 PM
starryknight

Fallen shakes her head at Rock, she didn't want to be rude to the other two boys they obviously wanted in the room and it was not her room so who was she to say that they shouldn't come in. "There really is no problem..." Fallen nervously says to Dominique. "You see I am mostly in control of myself but sometimes when Cry gets all stirred up sometimes i lose control but it doesn't happen that much, shes mostly just a voice you know. Cry has been with me for a long time and she helped me get through a lot...I know it might sound strange." Fallen stops before she starts to ramble on, this was why she wanted it to be a secrete, because people could not understand.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 09:24 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique looked at Fallen as she talked to him. Unlike alot of peoplehe understood what it was like to have someone else inside of him but he knew how to control his. Dominique sat on the floor with his legs folded. "It doesn't sound strange at all it happened to me but i am able to control it now come sit with me and i will try to help you if thats okay."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:50 PM