KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Forces of Nature OOC and Registration

Forces of Nature OOC and Registration
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Wow Reg, you put Italian/black laughing out loud

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 03:40 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

well when it said race i thought it ment black white and stuff i spaced so hes human and i put black/Italian because thats what i em italy all day.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 05:52 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

It's cool, I figured it out. Anywho, am gonna get to work on the RP thread, so I'll let you all know momentarily when I have it up and running.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 05:27 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

RP Thread is up, sorry I forgot to mention it, all.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 09:23 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moderator23

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

You're cool in my book.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:07 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:15 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You know he's in that Marvel RP right?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is he?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:27 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Whoa...you don't know? He's the One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu, Dokuganryu, The Azure Dragon, Number One of Oshu, Masamune Date. The man who can effortlessly wield six katanas at once and rape!

If you found yourself interested in the character and the anime then don't watch this next vid unless you don't mind big spoilers.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:37 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Sorry for lack of post guys. Writer's block from hell. Anyone interested in playing Cassie's younger sister.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 03:50 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Whoa...you don't know? He's the One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu, Dokuganryu, The Azure Dragon, Number One of Oshu, Masamune Date. The man who can effortlessly wield six katanas at once and rape!

If you found yourself interested in the character and the anime then don't watch this next vid unless you don't mind big spoilers.

Epic. Any video games I should know about?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 04:11 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

He was playable in the PS2 game "Devil Kings"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 04:57 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by moderator23
Epic. Any video games I should know about?

The American title of the first one is Devil Kings, he's in Sengoku Basara 2 and Sengoku Basara 2: Heroes on the Japanese PS2 and Wii respectively. He will be in Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes on the PS3 and Wii where he will be able to wield six lightsabers as his joke weapons. He's awesome, he's a bad ass. The games came out before the anime. If you're interested in the anime then I can link you to legal sites to watch them in their entirety.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 09:58 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes i want those links and im gonna defininently get the new game.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:23 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Um Mod is perma banned which sucks for him but goo thing he didn't hold up the story which is barley going any where no affiance

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 10:36 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The American title of the first one is Devil Kings, he's in Sengoku Basara 2 and Sengoku Basara 2: Heroes on the Japanese PS2 and Wii respectively. He will be in Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes on the PS3 and Wii where he will be able to wield six lightsabers as his joke weapons. He's awesome, he's a bad ass. The games came out before the anime. If you're interested in the anime then I can link you to legal sites to watch them in their entirety.

he was also in the samurai warriors brawler games. though the character was very different from the anime.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 06:02 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

O.o this seems more like a discussion of anime rather than about the RP itself.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:25 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's typical for an OOC thread. laughing out loud

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:27 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Seems like this one is dead anyways. Both The Rebellion and the RP thread for this both died. Which is sad because I replied last to the Rebellion meaning I never got a response sad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 06:31 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Anyone interested in giving this one a fresh run? I lost my internet, unfortunately, back when it first got going, so it never got a fighting chance... Anyway, anyone wants to reboot it, lemme know. Otherwise, ignore the fact that I've revived my own dead OOC thread from the depths of page 3 of the UHRP for no reason whatsoever, and it'll go back there soon, I'm sure. lol

Old Post Sep 8th, 2013 11:28 AM