KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 112 113 [114] 115 116 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm in a way surprised that Hero High 3 is on hiatus. I suppose things must be much worse in condition then I first believed them to be.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 08:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Once O shut this one down it basically but the bullet in the head for this forum for me...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2012 06:05 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I am confused, something happened due to your actions Starry?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2012 02:23 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

This place has seemed to pic up some speed. I just may be here a lot more often.

Thinking of opening this back up, but changing a WHOLE host of things around.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 02:51 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Glad to see you back around, O. Certainly wouldn't mind waking up Eric and re-establishing Xanatos's license. Socio-Psionic Studies still interests me greatly. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:01 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I would love to see more of Eric seeing as you kinda departed from the scene. But thanks. I actually missed you guys.

But as I said, I'm gonna change a lot of things when this opens back up. Just be prepared. Its been in the works for a while. But I would love to know who's interested.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:09 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Count me in. The Soldier marches ever on!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

6(^_^)9

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:16 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I would like to hear the changes first, but count me as interested anyway.
This was far and away the best rp this place has ever seen (tied perhaps with UHRP.) stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I would come back...*contains excitement*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:42 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
I would like to hear the changes first, but count me as interested anyway.
This was far and away the best rp this place has ever seen (tied perhaps with UHRP.) stick out tongue

And I here I thought you'd just vanished like me. Bastard. Too bad the Tournament never finished up. Would've liked to have seen Xan v. Sinistar.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 06:02 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I would register, though I'm unsure if anyone would want me back in here.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 10:02 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by XanatosForever
And I here I thought you'd just vanished like me. Bastard. Too bad the Tournament never finished up. Would've liked to have seen Xan v. Sinistar.

I did vanish. mostly because my workload is going through the roof. But I reckon I'm on top of things enough to start playing again. big grin

Would have been a decent match I think.
and I was referring to JacopX's UHRP.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 10:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Phoenix, of course yous be welcome. Why wouldn't you be?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 01:43 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by MadMel
I did vanish. mostly because my workload is going through the roof. But I reckon I'm on top of things enough to start playing again. big grin

Would have been a decent match I think.
and I was referring to JacopX's UHRP.

Yeah, I figured. Might set up something similar, myself, but that's a ways off.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 03:39 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Okay. Here's the gist of the new RP:

~In terms of the RP itself; the school is no more. It was either disbanded or destroyed for a reason that I won't go into until I set up the new Thread for it.

~We will actually have a storyline to follow as opposed to doing almost nothing in the last 3 Hero Highs. This story will cause the tone of the RP to be a bit darker and more mature than what we're all used to.

~There will be elements from the previous RPs that will be tied into the new one for the sake of continuity, but this will be an all new RP for the most part.

~In terms of characters; People have changed. I won't go into that either until the new RP is up. But all of you guys have a choice to make concerning your characters. Keep that in mind.

~I'm gonna give everyone the option to change certain things about their characters. One thing that WILL NOT change is your character's powers and the number of powers your characters possess or can possess.

~I'm also gonna limit the number of characters that you can have. This can and will change once you prove that you can handle more. I'll go more into detail once I get everything together.

Let me know what you guys think of this so far. I know that it's not really saying anything but every little thought will help me out.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 08:06 PM
starryknight

Sounds cool, maybe Sam will follow in her mom's footsteps and become a villian. Mawahaha!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 09:33 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I can guarantee that if the school was destroyed, both my characters would've survived, so I'm good. stick out tongue

Well... Xan would...pretty sure Eric would, too.

Either way, I'd like to see what the new plot is going to be about.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 09:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm thinking then... about a resurrection.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 01:23 AM
MadMel
Heh

Cannot wait! big grin
Already brainstorming ideas for Leon and Andrew.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2012 03:40 AM