KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So what happens to the first years you know all the students who started Hero high the first year are graduates or where they part of strike force. Also what happens to the division that was created as a stealth version of Strike force or what ever. It just makes me curious since non of that was really established.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 10:56 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Lol. You guys are great. I just dropped in today to say that I'll have the three threads up soon. More than likely, tomorrow. I'm actually at a family reunion right now.

I do wanna state that the first thread that'll be posted is the Character Thread. And after that's posted along with the character skeleton, you guys should start pmming me your characters.

I also do know about X-Men and the Incredibles (of Disney, right?)

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 11:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yes, of Disney. Like I said, not a bad thing to be compared to, I really enjoy that movie.

Edit: Should we maybe think of moving this over to Hosted? Just a thought.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 11:36 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
turns me off..

turns me off..

turns me off..

Xan O.o.. You're such a sexual deviant.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 09:32 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'll deviate your sexuality...if you know what I mean.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 12:55 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... Let us focus on the current story. If we are making a new thread for this, would it not be a reasonable idea to first post it in the Idea's Thread. It might not suit the highers if you make a new RP Thread that was not discussed anywhere but in an existing thread which they may not check. Just as a safety precaution to not upset the mods.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
BTW What happens to strike force now are they still them or there the ones who start the crusaders
Seeing as both teams were ordered to disband or be seen as breaking the law if they didn't, I think they would have disbanded for the most part. But whose to say that they actually did.
Originally posted by Regelion1
So what happens to the first years you know all the students who started Hero high the first year are graduates or where they part of strike force. Also what happens to the division that was created as a stealth version of Strike force or what ever. It just makes me curious since non of that was really established.
Nine times out of ten, anybody who was a student at the school went home (if they survived the explosions, that is.) And that second division of SF was never created, if I recall correctly. Mel did have some students in mind but it ultimately never came into fruition.

Should we maybe think of moving this over to Hosted? Just a thought.
I'm not really a fan of the Hosted section. But if you think this belongs over there, then.........
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
... Let us focus on the current story. If we are making a new thread for this, would it not be a reasonable idea to first post it in the Idea's Thread. It might not suit the highers if you make a new RP Thread that was not discussed anywhere but in an existing thread which they may not check. Just as a safety precaution to not upset the mods.
No, Ush is fine with it. I think I saw somewhere him stating that as long as people are interested we can make new threads without having to get permission. He also said that if people started to pm him about others, that's when he'd be back.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 02:31 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I know that Big. I / know / I saw that. I still think it might be good to at least post the basic idea of it which you've already done here in the suggestion thread. Just as a courtesy rather then taking advantage of Ush's words.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:54 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm all for courtesy but what would I do then if I post this in the Idea Thread? Wait for Ush to show to approve this even though he said that he may not come here in so many words. That would be a waste of time, would it not, knowing that he already gave permission to do it but post and idea and wait to approve it anyways. Would you do it? I haven't been around in a while so I'm not too sure if that's what you're all doing. Is it? If it is, I'll do it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 05:37 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It seems to be the general consensus, plus it lets people know that new ideas are in fact still being brought up. No real harm in doing so to get an official headcount, either.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:11 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No no no, huge misunderstanding Big. I'm not saying you should ask permission, we've already acknowledged we don't need to ask for it. I'm just suggesting that we post it there. Just as a general means for letting people who aren't paying attention to the HH3 Thread to know that this new RP is coming out and what it's all about. Does that make sense?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 12:29 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh. Okay. That does make sense. I'll post it over there sometime tomorrow. And I know I said I'd have the threads up today but some things came up that demanded my complete attention. They WILL be up sometime this week. This, I'm sure of.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 03:55 AM
MadMel
Heh

Take your time. I have a graphic assignment I need to work on. wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 03:56 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I myself will be busy for the next 4 days too.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 09:08 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Oh, sorry, missed that we were active again here. So long as you make the effort to pitch ideas and get people interested, I reckon you can just go for it right now. If we start to crowd up again, I'll start being more particular again. If you think people are just spamming RP ideas without trying to get any approval at all, PM me. Thanks!

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 02:26 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... Reg, there was absolutely no reason to post that. We've seen it about 12 times in this thread alone, I think.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:15 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Wow you guys are taking this one for an other spin around. It's good to see these series being kept up.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:36 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Always room for one more, especially a vet.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:54 PM
The Big O
The Original O

SHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 09:09 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

VENOMANCER!!!!!!!!!!! XD

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 10:54 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote