KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Thanks, dang your faster then USH XD

most people are, except in bed, bazinga!

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 01:07 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i do my best, Champ and i already did, Mod.

Name: Simon Raynard
Species: Human/Shadow creature
Nationality: Asian American
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: Sarcastic; Flirty; Good natured
Power(s): Umbrakinesis which grants various abilities:
Can create weapons out of darkness
Can use darkness to change his form
Can teleport through shadows
Peak human abilities due to his status as a half shadow creature
Bio: Led a privileged life as a child. When his father revealed that he was a creature from place called the Shadow lands to him and his mother when he was 13 years of age, he took the news light heartedly. He always felt different from others and now he knew why. He came out to his parents 3 years after that and they took it the best way they could.

On his 18th birthday he became the Guardian of the Shadow lands when the previous one passed away. It was explained to him that before death, the reigning Guardian would have a vision of their successor at their most defining point of leadership. It was never revealed to Simon what his defining point would be, but he didn't care. He was just happy to be doing something important.

This role of the Guardian augmented his powers as well as allowing him everything needed to rule the Shadow lands. He now has access to various technologies native to the shadow lands; is the commander of a large army of expertly trained shadow creatures; and has the authority to grant passage to anyone not native to the shadow lands.

It was while Simon was at Hero High that he dubbed Guardian. He graduated with honors and was promoted to hero status but down graded himself to reserve so he could take on his role as Guardian whole heartedly. He would visit the school and his friends from time to time, even taking half of the students to the shadow lands when the world was under alien attack.

While Ben was away, Simon was called in to take Ben's place. After Ben's return, Simon stayed and even became Strike Force's mentor and personal trainer.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 01:38 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Gaku Hitsugaya

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): student

Species: Elemental Dragoon

Nationality: Black italian

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Power(s): uses the magic of a water and fire Dragon infused in his body to excrete water, fire and ice from different parts of his body (He can also eat water, fire and ice which makes him stronger yes eat not drink and he can eat elemental based magic but he prefers water magic better) (Also he can't eat Water,fire or ice that he makes uses to fight just other)

Bio (if applicable): Gaku is a member a Group of creatures known as Dragoon's theire are many types of Dragoons ranging from Elemental to material, to time space which are believed to be myths. Each could create the very power they where infused with except the time space Dragoons who are believed to he great power already. Long ago when Gaku was Young him and his twin brother always fought to see who was stronger and to be a better Dragoon. Gaku lived with his Father a Fire Dragoon his mother a Ice Dragoon and his twin brother Musuko a lightning Dragoon. One day Gaku and his brother where Sparring in the house while there mother was at the store. Musuko miss fired a light attack hitting their dog the sight of so much blood they seen drew them close. The smell was horrible to a normal Dragoon but it drew them closer to it. Till Gaku reached for the blood puddle instantly turning it into a gaint ball of blood. The red liquid it held called to him taunting him he had to taste it. His brother could feel the pull the blood had on himself as well it was too over powering. Gaku took a bite and swallowed. his eyes turned red and he began ravishing the blood his brother then joined in. The porblem of a Dragoon eating too much blood is that they slowly change past a full Dragoon and into a Sangue Dragoon. A Sangue Dragoon is a Dragoon of great power that thrives to eat blood and feels it must consume it at all cost. Sangue Dragoons loose all control of reason, mind and life to bloodlust. Gaku and musukos Father was finally able to stop them but only after they ended up killing and Devouring their mother. But he brother was able to escape still in a sangue Dragoon Form possible becoming stronger and feasting on more blood. Gaku was able to be turned back to normal but his brother was still out there. Gaku grew stronger but he knew it wasn't enough to stop his brother and bring him home. His father had heard about a school of heros that could make Gaku stronger Gaku jumped at the idea. He set out to hero high making a vow to train to get stronger to become a full Dragoon and bring his brother home or die trying. ever since his incident Gaku had always tried to keep blood away from him so that he didn't fall prey to the power of a Sangue Dragoon.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:01 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

approved

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 04:13 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

For some of the newer players, I think would it be best if someone gave a brief explanation about certain key races/places eg. ferals, elementals, the school, club thunder, etc.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 04:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would be grand!!
laughing out loud

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 04:44 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i can tell everyone that the school is essentially a place where super humans can learn how to harness their special abilities. it is a university-style campus equipped with various buildings, which include; a caferteria, various dormatories, a recreational certer, a training center, a medical center, a war room and various class rooms. there is also three basketball fields, two baseball fields a soccer field three tennis fields and a large fountain in the quad in front of the main building of the school.

there are also various secret passage ways to provide quick escapes in case of emergencies. the school was once funded by Jordan's multi-million dollar company but now that the government is involved, there are more teachers availiable to the students.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:10 AM
MadMel
Heh

Well the elemental thing was my idea, so 'ill explain that.

Just so you know, I'm doing this for the benefits of the new guys.

Elementals are a race apart from humans, metahumans and mutants. To compare an elemental to a superhuman who can control an element is a mistake.
Elementals are much faster, stronger and more durable than humans. They have the power to control ONE element each (with one exception). This power over their respective element makes them immune to that element. It would be almost entirely pointless for two fire elementals to fight each other with their element, as their powers would cancel out. They are all born natural fighters, and the strongest are those who rule. They are naturally a very violent race - they have a deep seated rage that is hard to control, and it takes a huge amount of training and self control to repress this violent instinct. Elementals are nearly an endangered species. There only a few of their kind when compared to humanity. Despite their bloodlust, they are more intelligent than the average human.
When all elementals come of age, they are enlisted in the Elemental Mafia - A worldwide organisation made up entirely of their race, which seeks dominion and the destruction of all humans - who they consider weak and unworthy.
Because of their declining numbers and their lust for power, Elementals began research into bio engineering and cloning, hoping to find a way to increase their numbers and make themselves more powerful. One of these experiments was the 'Energy' Elemental project - a series of experiments that they hoped would to create an all powerful being who controlled all the elements, not just one.
From this Experiment Andrew was born. But unlike the rest of his race, Andrew did not possess the bloodlust, and he grew up to become one of the worlds greatest heroes. Another noteworthy Elemental is Andrew's only living relative - His uncle, James, who rose up to become the leader of the mafia.

Hope that wasn't too long and boring. wink

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:14 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

its way better than what i wrote.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:21 AM
MadMel
Heh

I've had years to think about Andrew's full backstory. wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:24 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

When I come back from work I'll tell you all about Ferals,the Sia'raithe and Club Thunder

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 10:31 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

So cool!! big grin

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:19 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

i should have also stated that there are now 6 dormatories. there used to be just three. if names are important, ill make something up. there are house rules and again, if theyre important ill make something up. each dorm has at least 3 RAs to keep the peace. anyone ages 18+ can be an RA.

two of the dormatories are for the new adult students ages 19+, three are for the teens ages 13-18 and the last one is for kids ages 12 and younger. The RAs answer to the heroes and the heroes kinda sorta but not quite answer to the various governments that are involved with the program.

and i should probably explain the program:

in essence, the heroes were overwhelmed with new student apps (yes there are applications for admittance now) and realized that there just wasn't enough room or teachers to go around. because of a small mission they carried out for the government shortly after the Isaac Incident, they called in a few favors.

they requested that more schools like theirs be built because of the growing population of super humans and the necessity(sperm) of said people needing to be trained. people were coming from all over the world and that was why they requested an audience with the UN with Andrew, Benjamin and Janet representing the heroes and Francois, Naomi and Liam representing the students (even though the latter three were already graduated).

after stating their case, they came to find out that some government reps were against super humans as a whole and some saw them as natural weapons. they couldn't deny the proof that there was a sudden population explosion of super humans and they all agreed that it would be detrimental if the majority if the super human population went untrained in the use of their powers and abilities. so they granted the heroes their requst for more schools to be constructed. there were conditions.

first and foremost, it had to be proven that having more schools would be helpful. so they remodeled the original school and made it bigger to accommodate more "supers", as they called them. they also brought in enough specially trained and qualified "teachers" (people who were teachers but also taught how to handle and interact with supers) to relieve the heroes of a job they shouldn't have had to do.

second, each participating government had complete access to the school. this included any records produced and they could come and go as they pleased. they could also transfer, admit or expel any student for any reason.

third, any and every person who completed their training at the school was required to register as a "Trained Super". registration consisted of informing the government of a graduate's name, power, location and date of completion.

finally, the heroes were to be the overseers of the program. they were to make sure that everything ran smoothly and they were to protect the students and the school. only then would another school be built.

after some deliberation with the entire team or heroes, they reluctantly agreed. a government official named Julien Jacobs was sent to the school to work with the heroes andto observe how things were being ran and relay that info back to the governments.

so the new school will be built later on down the road and the plot for right now consist of everyone trying to prove to the governments that another school can be handled. this could be trickey due to the fact that there are more than just kids involved now. there are adults, government trained teachers, the governments free reign and access, a government official working with the heroes, and the fact that some governments don't approve of the idea and they are against supers as a whole. combine that with secret groups that no one knows about yet and you have a pretty good bowl of anything could happen.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

when's this openning up?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 03:27 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

tomorrow. i was waiting for everyone to post their characters but i cant hold out any longer. ill just them a PM.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:05 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Club Thunder isn’t just your ordinary night club . This place holds both pleasure and danger from it’s guest. The allure of beautiful women and handsome men along isn’t Club Thunder’s man attraction. Without any logical reason Club Thunder’s music can hypnotize almost anyone. It’s because of this music that those that enter into this night club can’t help but to come back. Like stated above this is also a place of danger. The lethal narcotic known as Chet-chu -luka is often found here. Once taken this drug causes a super human powers to spin out of control for days until it kills them by placing them into a fatal comma like state. This normal happens within 3 days unless the antidote is used. Also Club Thunder is open 24/7 year round. Most of it’s clubbers are feral based super humans ranging from those who look human like Katt to those that take on the physical traits of there host animal. Because this is a safe heaven for Feral based meta-humans it s often attacked by their natural enemy the Elemental Mafia. Though make no mistake that ferals aren’t the only class of super powered humans here. Every type for super can be found here and even aliens. The Strike Force hero Damascus Jones also known as DJ often DJ’s here. Because of his hybrid gentic code of Sai’raithe and human he is natural immune to the music.

Ferals - A being with the traits of a animal found on earth. Because of their human sides most are able to bond together in the never ending war between them and the Elemental Mafia.

The Sai’ Raithe- A race of Aliens from the Zeta galaxy, their planet is called Sai which orbits what is known as the black sun which is a mystery in it’s self since the Black Sun is really a green Sun in the middle of a black hole . They seek to conquer worlds in hopes of making slaves to their cause of one universe. These things stand 10-12 feet talk with massive muscles. They can weigh 1ton to 3 tons. Though they are more of a warrior race their tech is several million years ahead of earth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 07:18 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

WEston's Room- this place isnt just your ordinary room, it is host to some of the finest music, exotic 'herbs' and some fungi imported from the finest shit farms. the room is one double bed, and a computer desk, there are cushions on the ground where he has a small table thing, and a tv that takes up most of the wall. Inside this tiny dorm room Weston has crammed in multiple guitars, bass guitars, a couple drums but not a complete set, and several piles of books in one corner overflowing a shelf and a fairly expensive cd/vinyl player which has amps piled up next to it. His dirty clothes are kept in a pile behind the door and the closest is used mostly for storage of trinkets and collectables more than clothes. This room usually has smoke on the cieling and the red paint is mostly covered up by the excession ammount of posters from various movies and bands. The back of the door has coats and hats taking up less hook space than is needed. Walking into the room you are immediately greeted with a distintive smell and either a "get the hell out," "weres the food" or "welcome" from weston.

saw venom doing it, this started as a joke on a stoners room, but i changed halfway into seriously laying ou his room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:40 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Hitosu Moriko

Sex: male

Alignment:Good

Weight: 185Lb

Height: 6,0

Martial Status: Single

Orientation: Straight

Species: Human

Powers: His Aura

Aura Sense- Has a radar like secret ability to find people through there aura's

Aura Manipulation-his energy can be shaped into any form or weapon and can be shot in blast as well

Aura convert:can heal or parylize,poisoned,burn,freeze,or confuse he can now use this for unlocking his aura overdose

Aura Materia: Use one of his aura weapons to give him strength,speed or Balance

Aura Needles: Speedy needles that are kick throwing weapons also has a tendency to home onto the enemy when used in the form Aura Materia he gains great speed expressing the speed of his needles he still can't do this yet

Aura Hammer: A great hammer that can smash mostly anything in its path when used in Aura Materia it provides Hitosu with a lot of strength the hammer provides learned during Pintar's attack on the school

Aura Sword: A sword that provides perfect balance and mind of its wielder it gives them perfect concentration the ability to move around smoothly and to give them great balance when used in Aura Materia it provides a perfect balance to Hitosu which in best sense makes his aura attacks much more complex and versatile he still can't do this

Aura Overdose: This is the thing that killed Hitosu's parents when it was under developed the reason why Hitosu never overdid his power since it not under control but during the fight with Pintar he somehow managed to gain control this burst of aura gives him double of his original attack strength speed capacity and perfect concentration in Aura but can he safely use it again? There seems to be more mystery in this technique

Fighting styles: Judo,tae kwon do,kung fu,His fighting style drago yoko fu hon

Gadgets: Aura weapons formed from his aura

Appearance:

favorite:miso soup and vegatables

hobby: martial arts, training

race: Puerto Rican/Japanese

Relatives: assassinated by him

personality:never lies, honest short tempered,pure at heart

story:at the age of 9 his parents and siblings were killed and at age 11 learned how to manipulate energy and unleash his aura he then concentrated it by learning martial arts judo and tae kwon do at age 13 he met a thief who assisted Hitosu though she is a bit of a crop she mentioned the school to Hitosu though she never intended to go to Hero high now he's 16 and lives in tokyo contending with other competers looking for a calling he finally took the thief's advice and enrolled in Hero High, Hitosu has been a student of hero high for a few months now but has been improving fast with new powers though he found he was the killers of his parents now he is 19 training like crazy but haven't used aura overdose since

allies: Sam,Ben,Katt,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock

enemies: Pintar

Updated his profile and will add my other character later

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:47 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Pintar Asoka

Alignment: Evil

Martial Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupations: Martial Arts Training

Powers/Abilities: He has the abiliteis of a mirror such as

Mirror Clones
Mirror Reflection
Mirror Shards
Mirror Sword
Mirror Dust
Mirror Mimic
Mirror Illusion
Mirror Move
Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate them and their appearance
Mirror Room
Mirror Armor
Mirror Chain's
Mirror's End

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce

Fighting Style: Jikan Do

Height: 6,2

Weight: 177Lbs

Personality: He is a quiet individual who's expression changes in a fight he is cut-throat and ruthless in battle but when he's not fighting he is cool and collected and sweet he is also quite logical and great at battle tactics

Gadgets/Weapons:

Mask: Wears only in battle to protect himself from mirror dust

Locket of his Mother who died giving birth to him

Portable Mirror: Somewhat used to manipulate his powers

Favorite Food: N/A

Species: Human

Hobby: Training and Art

bio: He was born into the world his mother died giving birth to him and ended up living in a gang but was left alone on one of his outing and got sprung with radiating glass the glass turned into dust and allowed him to use mirror attacks which reflected most of damage as revenge he killed the gang for trying to kill him for not going through a mission by personal reason when he was 13 and now he is a loner who follows his own methods and tries to find a strong fight he became a bounty hunter at the age of 20 he does any job as long as it lives for his sadistic nature and thirst for blood he tried eliminating everyone in Hero High but got Vanquished By Hitosu,Ben,Sam,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock,and Katt he left wounded and can no longer unleash a strong dimension anymore since Hitosu shattered his world but has been practicing to get his strength up

Allies: His Client which is stronger than him (Will reveal Later)

Enemies: Everyone in Hero High

He's a villian ooh

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Sep 23rd, 2010 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 08:59 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think his powers could use some elaboration, to help other players understand how he works. Because it's rather unclear what he can do from that list alone.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 09:12 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote