KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Its a logo design so has limits, but its supposed to match the style of these

ill add color when I get to school

[URL=http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&tbs=isch:1&q=medieval+manuscripts&revid=173580007&sa=X&ei=AgOcTP_hJsWblgfn-7jcCQ&ved=0CCIQ1QIoAg&biw=1440&bih=714]click me for images[/URL]

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:16 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Youve mentioned your project and reason for not posting 3 times now. I think we get it. You have this big project to do and yet your able to post on here about said project. We got the hint. So stop telling us bout it and go work on your project. smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I'm almost done that was 2hrs ago so yea i'll upload soon erm

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

the limitation is this: it has to be a logo, and style must match theirs as much s I can, and only two colors can be used later. Ill dd them tomarrow, ask any questions you want.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:19 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok it gave me a google spot which one is it

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

any one that was drawn by hand... its supposed to match the manuscripts as much as possible thats why I used google search

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:23 AM
DangerousBeauty

im not even getting a link out of it

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

[url]http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&tbs=isch:1&q=medieval+manuscripts&revid=173580007&sa=X&ei=AgOcTP_hJsWblgfn-7jcCQ&ved=0CCIQ1QIoAg&biw=1440&bih=714[/url]

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

turn off smileys

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:59 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 03:02 AM
Lt_Champion

yay ty EH.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 03:03 AM
Lt_Champion

Im off to bed thank you for your help eh, ill read all critiques tomarrow morning, thats when ill be able to change things. so thanks for all critiques I will be given I really appreciate all the help. ^^

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 03:13 AM
starryknight

im confused...*rubs sleepy eyes*

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 03:43 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
im confused...*rubs sleepy eyes*

*pats head* my god your cute!!

and LT I dont even know what your wantng us to look it... All im getting is google page full of manuscripts.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 03:45 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Name: Pintar Asoka

Powers/Abilities: He has the abiliteis of a mirror such as

Mirror Clones
Mirror Reflection
Mirror Shards
Mirror Sword
Mirror Dust
Mirror Mimic
Mirror Illusion
Mirror Move
Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate them and their appearance
Mirror Room
Mirror Armor
Mirror Chain's
Mirror's End

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce.
im familiar with powers 1-7 and 9. and im assuming that Mirror Move and Room are respectively teleporting through mirrors and a scaled down version of Mirror Dimension? let me know if im right.

now what exactly is Mirror End? and wouldn't it be dangerous for Pintar to have armor and chains made out of glass? he didnt have those abilities before and he learned both of those in just 7 months?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:22 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Pintar Asoka

Alignment: Evil

Martial Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupations: Martial Arts Training

Powers/Abilities: He has the abiliteis of a mirror such as

Mirror Clones: A move made from his mirror dust clones the shatter when hit critically

Mirror Reflection: A mirror that Can throwback a move back at an opponent but if the move is to strong it shatters along with the attack

Mirror Shards: Shards formed with a weird tip made to pierce through bodies

Mirror Sword: A reflective sword made from mirror dust

Mirror Dust: A glass dust that floats around Pintar most of his moves are surrounded by the use of this dust he can create a storm of this dust and cut someone from the inside by them breathing this dust

Mirror Mimic: A type of copy cat technique he uses to copy someones fighting style

Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate
them and their appearance

Mirror Room: A technique that traps himself along with his victims within mirror walls, floors,and ceiling allowing him to slip through the room with ease at great speed

Mirror Armor: Reflective armor used as a last line of defense

Mirror Chain's: Chains made out of sharp and very durable glass and its pointed with sharp glass meant for quick slicing and precision cuting

Mirror's End: This is only used in the Mirror room it shatters the mirror room and is a fatal move as the room self destructs with whoever is within

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce

Fighting Style: Jikan Do

Height: 6,2

Weight: 177Lbs

Personality: He is a quiet individual who's expression changes in a fight he is cut-throat and ruthless in battle but when he's not fighting he is cool and collected and sweet he is also quite logical and great at battle tactics

Gadgets/Weapons:

Mask: Wears only in battle to protect himself from mirror dust

Locket of his Mother who died giving birth to him

Portable Mirror: Somewhat used to manipulate his powers

Favorite Food: N/A

Species: Human

Hobby: Training and Art

bio: He was born into the world his mother died giving birth to him and ended up living in a gang but was left alone on one of his outing and got sprung with radiating glass the glass turned into dust and allowed him to use mirror attacks which reflected most of damage as revenge he killed the gang for trying to kill him for not going through a mission by personal reason when he was 13 and now he is a loner who follows his own methods and tries to find a strong fight he became a bounty hunter at the age of 20 he does any job as long as it lives for his sadistic nature and thirst for blood he tried eliminating everyone in Hero High but got Vanquished By Hitosu,Ben,Sam,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock,and Katt he left wounded and can no longer unleash a strong dimension anymore since Hitosu shattered his world but has been practicing to get his strength up

Allies: His Client which is stronger than him (Will reveal Later)

Enemies: Everyone in Hero High

He's a villian ooh

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:23 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by The Big O
im familiar with powers 1-7 and 9. and im assuming that Mirror Move and Room are respectively teleporting through mirrors and a scaled down version of Mirror Dimension? let me know if im right.

now what exactly is Mirror End? and wouldn't it be dangerous for Pintar to have armor and chains made out of glass? he didnt have those abilities before and he learned both of those in just 7 months?
some of these he knew but i'm acknowledging them the chain is just new mirror's end is that attack i used trying to kill everyone withing the room

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:25 AM
The Big O
The Original O

okay. then both are approved. the RP will be posted later today. goodnight everyone.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:35 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good night. smile

Can hardly wait.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:50 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*pats head* my god your cute!!
No My hug buddy ^_^ >.> >_< >.<

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 06:38 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote