KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » morph

morph
Started by: colossulrage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colossulrage

morph

was anybody else dissapointed when they found out morph from the x-men cartoon wasnt in the comics?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:19 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He was in the comics....just not the same version as TAS.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:41 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

well i mean that version from the cartoon...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 03:44 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Morph wasn't really all that impressive to me...he was basically a boy version of Mystique with issues.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 04:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

laughing LMOA that is true i guess

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 04:36 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey morph saved wolverines life

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:11 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Mystique's saved his life too.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:51 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Morph was cool in the few episodes he was in.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 06:48 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* funny he plays a vital role in the early series which is not really included in the comics... Morph was based on Kevin Sydney (Changeling) who died in the early years of X-men... his potential was shown in the Age of Apocalypse where he is alive because Xavier died before the X-Men were founded...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 12:41 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

morph was in some of my fav episodes

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:28 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Remember when he changed into Omega Red? That was badass.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:50 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really liked the guy, and yes i was disappointed.

Though I was also surprised to learn that Cyclops' blasts came from his eyes, and not from the visor...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 04:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Though I was also surprised to learn that Cyclops' blasts came from his eyes, and not from the visor...

* i was more surprised to learn that his blasts were heatless... stick out tongue

* so how's your computer now? smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 07:34 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

616 really should get its own morph. just retcon that lame one they had off the picture.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 03:23 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He was in AOA.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 04:23 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

yeah and an identical one showed up in exiles, but the 616 one was lame and died years ago. they should pretend it never happened and reintroduce the character

Old Post Dec 1st, 2010 04:43 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Wasn't he Xavier for a while?
And I like the idea of some characters staying dead.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 02:19 PM

he pretended to be and died

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 02:26 PM