KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

"I am pretty sure that Andy does not want to go school shopping. He is far to busy with his secrets about the future to care about school." Ben rolled his eyes as he said this. He was upset that Andy could care less about and it worried him and Katt that he knew things about the future and wasn't able to tell anyone.

"And I expect no help from them. It was offered but I told them that I could handle it. I am beginning to think that was a mistake." He turned around and pulled Katt into his lap. "I am sorry that I have been so busy. Being the acting dean of such a large place is a daunting task."

He kissed her and smiled. "I will make it up to you later tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb and Uriah both hated the fact that neither of them could fly or teleport or run fast. They were the last ones to get to Club Thunder and they were lugging their share of the equipment. Leon, Sam and Hitosu were waiting for them and Caleb said, "We're sorry that we can't just instantly be somewhere like you guys can." He was oozing sarcasim.

"Did you guys find anything out yet," Uriah asked. Just then, Leon's phone rang. "Let me guess. Vixen and Weston were "busy" and didn't get the call?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 04:18 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“Right “ DJ answered while opening up a closet full of medical kits. He began to stuff as many as he could into a back pack. His biggest posing question was now how to get there. His true form would allow him to get here pretty fast but that would cause total hysteria throughout the city. He’d have to do something he hadn’t done in awhile. He’d have to drive there. Lucky for him the War room was liked to a corridor that lead to the Hang and docking bay and even a garage. Speeding out toward the club using the underground tunnel DJ pulled up to the club within 10 mins.

Janet head shot up from the novel she had been reading. That voice was like a bird in a coal mine. He always warned her of something up or he could just be bored. Placing one of her hand on her temple Janet closed her eyes listening to Andrew.* You rang Andrew?” He words were sarcastic allowing him to show her never ending disapproval of that he just did.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 04:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
“Right “ DJ answered while opening up a closet full of medical kits. He began to stuff as many as he could into a back pack. His biggest posing question was now how to get there. His true form would allow him to get here pretty fast but that would cause total hysteria throughout the city. He’d have to do something he hadn’t done in awhile. He’d have to drive there. Lucky for him the War room was liked to a corridor that lead to the Hang and docking bay and even a garage. Speeding out toward the club using the underground tunnel DJ pulled up to the club within 10 mins.

Janet head shot up from the novel she had been reading. That voice was like a bird in a coal mine. He always warned her of something up or he could just be bored. Placing one of her hand on her temple Janet closed her eyes listening to Andrew.* You rang Andrew?” He words were sarcastic allowing him to show her never ending disapproval of that he just did.

Andrew hung up the phone and waited. "A little discipline wouldn't hurt guys." He muttered, trying in vain to keep order. When DJ pulled up, he got straight to talking. "Right, to bring you up to speed DJ - The club went down a while ago, the doors locked, and we're assuming everyone in their is dead or in serious trouble. You've been to this place more than anyone, do you know if there's another way in?"

*I really don't have time to be nice.* Andrew mentally apologized. *There is someone at the school I've never met before. He's powerful, and worst of all, I think he's psychotic. It's something we have to monitor at least, seeing as he came at the worst possible time. Do you know who this guy is?*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 04:34 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maran finally got his door open. He took a while to put away his belongings in dressers provided. "They stepped their game up, I see. We have a bigger closet." Maran kept his astral sword/shield on him and walked to combat class. He walked into the room to see Andrew. "Hello?"

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 04:59 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam rushed over and grabbed the healing kits and communicators, and handed them to Hitosu, "Ok hold your breath." Shadows surrounded them and shallowed them, they reappear behind Leon.

"Ok, we're here," Sam said letting go of Hits shoulder. She puts on the the communicator so she wouldn't be hypnotized by the music. "So we're just waiting for the others?...damn they are slow," she said losing her light hearted tone and ready to get to work.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 06:37 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Katt raised her left eyebrow. She wanted to go out once night fall came over the city. “ I hope that’s a promise. Now enough about your plans. How close are you to finishing this stuff? I’m no Tech, Blyze, Tori or DJ but I might be able to help. ”She still rested in his lap while brushing his soft back with her hand while awaiting his answer. Hopefully he would allow her to help him. * This is how Janet and Lance grew apart. To much work with hardly anyone to help*

DJ stepped out the sports car while listening to Andrew. “ Oh yeah. The sky light is the best way so far. …but umm just what’s in here? Ferals don’t go down that easy. I mean it’s almost near imposable to take down a club full of feline, canine, reptiles, Bears, fish, even bat and bird like supers. Anyway I'm the only one who can with stand this music so let me have a look around." ran near the alley and stopped taking a look around to see if any civilians could see him. He was in the clear." Sam turn our head please" He shouted as he began to strip down to his underwear. His body began to change into what his true form. He stood 11 feet tall and easily began to scale the brick wall with his three clawed fingers. Looking into the night club he couldn't see a thing. " Can't any of you teleport us in so I don't have to break this window which would give us away."

Janet sat back while looking at the ceiling. * Andrew considering that this place has about 10 bus loads of people that are afraid of their gifts and the government along with a shady past you could be just over reacting. How about you just wait till the orientation where I can perform a mental swipe. With you new found friends around you need to be careful how to sense these people. For now looks like we might have to play our cards just right *

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 12:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Venomancer
DJ stepped out the sports car while listening to Andrew. “ Oh yeah. The sky light is the best way so far. …but umm just what’s in here? Ferals don’t go down that easy. I mean it’s almost near imposable to take down a club full of feline, canine, reptiles, Bears, fish, even bat and bird like supers. Anyway I'm the only one who can with stand this music so let me have a look around." ran near the alley and stopped taking a look around to see if any civilians could see him. He was in the clear." Sam turn our head please" He shouted as he began to strip down to his underwear. His body began to change into what his true form. He stood 11 feet tall and easily began to scale the brick wall with his three clawed fingers. Looking into the night club he couldn't see a thing. " Can't any of you teleport us in so I don't have to break this window which would give us away."

Janet sat back while looking at the ceiling. * Andrew considering that this place has about 10 bus loads of people that are afraid of their gifts and the government along with a shady past you could be just over reacting. How about you just wait till the orientation where I can perform a mental swipe. With you new found friends around you need to be careful how to sense these people. For now looks like we might have to play our cards just right *

"We all have communicators on DJ, the music isn't affecting us. And you know rule one about lockdown - Anyone who tries to teleport in will more than likely just be sent back to the front door." Leon answered. "As for giving us away, I don't think it matters - If the place still has hostiles it's more than likely they heard you car, especially if they're immune to the music, which they seem to be."
Leon looked around, beginning to think strategically. "I'm going to try and break down the front door. If there are any hostiles, they'll be too busy looking forwards and upwards, if you know what I mean."

*You're probably right* Andrew thought doubtfully. His sixth sense has never been wrong. There was a danger here. But maybe that was just the shadow of the government hanging over him. *In any case, it'll have to wait, I have a class to teach. Just thought I'd let you know.*

Originally posted by moderator23
Maran finally got his door open. He took a while to put away his belongings in dressers provided. "They stepped their game up, I see. We have a bigger closet." Maran kept his astral sword/shield on him and walked to combat class. He walked into the room to see Andrew. "Hello?"

((Combat class is outside.))
As Andrew cut his mental chat, he saw a student walking towards him.."About time" he muttered, too quietly for the student to hear. "Well you're early, relatively speaking, of course. What's your name?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 01:18 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Kaida sighs, she cant find DJ and she is now hopelessly lost, she sits down "oh man where is my friend I need help...."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 02:01 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric paused before an entrance, his interest piqued again since laying eyes upon this school. It seemed they had a training area, likely where students could practice their powers under supervision so as to avoid unnecessary injury. Eric wondered if there was any likelihood of their being some sort of archery range, or even practice dummies that he could use. It wasn't like he could do anything more with being immortal than...well...not dying, but that didn't mean he was willing to let his other skills. Still, it was the one place that had managed to catch his attention for more than a brief moment, and so he felt inclined to study it further, and he entered.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 06:53 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

"Oh, there's people here," Pryce said, "maybe we should go somewhere else." He still wasn't very good at social interaction due to his curse, which usually didn't allow him to get too close to people. Even with Bennu there, Pryce couldn't help feeling nervous. One of the people there looked like a teacher.
Bennu waved her hand dismissively and kept walking, making her way to the field where the others were. As she approached, she began to wave and called out a greeting. "Hi there!" she said as Pryce caught up. "I'm Bennu, and this," she grabbed Pryce' shoulder and pushed him in front of her, "is Pryce. We're students here." Bennu looked at Maran for a moment, and then Eric, before settling her gaze on Andrew. Pryce continued looking at his feet, trying not to make eye contact with anyone too long.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 08:20 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Why did so many people need to be within the training area before the school had even formally opened? Eric's intrigue had gotten the better of him, and he was once against stuck amongst others when he would rather be alone. Worse still, two of them had introduced themselves, which meant he had to respond in kind, or be seen as rude, and while he was certainly a loner, he was not rude. He looked between Bennu and Pryce, and noticed that the boy, with his odd skin tone, seemed as apprehensive about the encounter as he did. So he addressed the girl instead. "Eric Young," he named himself, giving a small bow to the both of them. The boy immortal said nothing more, hoping that others would be willing to strike up conversation and give him the opportunity to observe his surroundings.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 08:36 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel

((Combat class is outside.))
As Andrew cut his mental chat, he saw a student walking towards him.."About time" he muttered, too quietly for the student to hear. "Well you're early, relatively speaking, of course. What's your name?"

((I knew that xD))

Maran scratched his head. "My name is Maran." He walked over to the teacher and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:35 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam covered her eyes with her pink sleeve covered her eyes while DJ stripped down to his underwear, "Sometimes its rough being on a team with mostly guys." She looked back at Leon, "Well I can make it really bright in there for a second and maybe blind anyone in there, then we can run in and while everyone is blinded and subdue any hostiles," Sam suggested.

Avani just arrived, this was her first year at Hero High and the first time she ever was away from her family. Dragging her bags along she found a map and studied it for a moment, she found the dorms she was going to be in and began to head there. She smiled at the passing teens but didn't say anything, she was a little shy and nervous to be with so many people her old school was no where near as big as this one. Avani was so nervous that she took a wrong turn and was really lost, she looked around to find a teacher or a map but she couldn't find either one. The girl sighed and took a deep breath to calm down. Looking around for a friendly looking student she found Ricardo and walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "excuse me, do you think you could help me for a second?" she asked in a sweet voice.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"That would be a good Idea I can sense anyones aura near by so you being able to do that and me sensing anyone in the way will be great I'll scope them out while you do your thing"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:12 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Bennu stayed silent, since she felt it was the best thing to do for now. Eric, she could sense, was just a reluctant to socialize as Pryce was, and she didn't want to push either of them. Bennu just smiled at Eric for the time being. Aside from him, Maran and the teacher seemed to just be starting their own conversation, and it would be rude to interrupt. In the meantime, Bennu pulled out her map again and added a few more details as she waited.
Pryce was perfectly fine with not talking to anyone, and just continued to look around nervously. He knew he'd have to interact with people at some point, but that was for another time. Once his power was under control, though...that, too, was for another time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:47 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

DJ looked over at his team mates from on of the club roof. "Whatever." His 6 foot long tail raised into the air moving back and forth like a viper ofsome sort till it came crashing back down onto the glass opening. "Ok Hit and Sam your up. Do us proud so when can get in there and kick some butt like our teachers normally do.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by (>^^)>
James plopped down next to her,
"it's the first day of school, you just tell them what your class is about, bada-boom bada-bing, now lets do something," he told her and grabbed the book and tossed it behind him.
Weston didn't look at her, his gaze was frocussed on the lightshow he was seeing, made even more enjoyable thanks to the drugs he was on.
"feel good inc. by Gorillaz, you know that animated band with the cute japanese chick," He told her as he played

He threw her book. He fricken threw her book like it was a piece of trash! Slowly Harkin turned her head and glared at James. "If even a single page is bent, I'll turn you into a weed." She was kidding.... She couldnt do that. Well not yet. But she was still pissed! She stood up and went to fetch her book. Poor book. "So what do you want to do, my friend?" She smiled.

"You mean Noodle? I fricken love Noodle! Shes so cute! Like after they get blown up by the missile while trying to get past the giant moose! Oh my god! Her expression was so cute!" Vixen giggled.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Kaida is searching for dj, she sighs, and sits down in a hallway tired nd lost still

bonnie checks to ensure no student is breaking any rules, roaming the halls, helping those who needs it most

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:54 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Found it.))
Originally posted by Regelion1
Gaku was walking around the campus deciding to explore more when he cam across Harkin and James sitting on the grass. He wanted to be nice to make friends with some people so why not them. Gaku walked over them and introduced himself in a friendly tone. "Ciao my name is Gaku I'm new here and I wanted to say hi."

Harkin blinked a couple times. Did she miss something? She turned witht he book in her hand to eye the boy in front of her. "Hmm... Gaku eh?" She glanced at James, then looked back at the boy. "Harkin. Nice to meet you."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 01:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was happy to meet people at the school no matter who it was. He was new to the school and since they where older they could easily help him understand the school. the women then spoke her name he thought she had a nice voice. "Ditto so are you guys teachers here this school is amazing it seems nice here." Gaku wanted to know these two people they seemed interesting to him.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 01:42 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote