KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

James didn't have time to respond when the kid walked up and Harkin turned attention to him, James would have been burning red hot with jealousy if having a teenage kid all of a sudden magicly mellowed certain aspects of him a bit.
"yes we are teachers, she works here because it won her freedom which she lost because she used to be really evil, and I'm James, i work here because my life as a billionaire got a little boring and i found out not only that i have a kid but by coincidence or fate depending on your philosophical outlook on life, she already goes here.....nice to meet you Goku" he explained to Gaku, he was always feeling more open to people recently...and grew up watching the Dragonball series
Weston knodded, Noodle was his favourite too,
"Where do you go?" he asked her, and changed to playing 19-2000,
"get the cool shoe shine,"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Sep 27th, 2010 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:12 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was excited to find out that they where both teachers and to find out these cool facts about them. It made them very interesting but he didn't like being called out of his name it felt weird. "So yeah that is really interesting ugh so hows it like being rich and how was it like being evil. I am here because i killed my brother on the inside and i have to save him so yeah but you guys seem cool for teachers mind if i sit." Gaku felt it interesting that James and his kid both where at the same school but what he wondered the most was who was his baby mother

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:35 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
DJ looked over at his team mates from on of the club roof. "Whatever." His 6 foot long tail raised into the air moving back and forth like a viper ofsome sort till it came crashing back down onto the glass opening. "Ok Hit and Sam your up. Do us proud so when can get in there and kick some butt like our teachers normally do.

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"That would be a good Idea I can sense anyones aura near by so you being able to do that and me sensing anyone in the way will be great I'll scope them out while you do your thing"

Originally posted by starryknight
Sam covered her eyes with her pink sleeve covered her eyes while DJ stripped down to his underwear, "Sometimes its rough being on a team with mostly guys." She looked back at Leon, "Well I can make it really bright in there for a second and maybe blind anyone in there, then we can run in and while everyone is blinded and subdue any hostiles," Sam suggested.

"Remember the plan, guys. Hitosu and I come in from the front, and DJ from the top, everyone else follow but stay back until the building is cleared." There was no need to risk everyone at once by simply rushing in blindly.
Leon walked towards the massive doors in front of him. He knew just by looking that it was useless to attack the door itself. He was sure countless other supers more powerful than him had tried and failed. Leon placed his hands on the doors, feeling tiny cracks and irregularities on the surface. He examined the door top to bottom, and then the hinges and the locks. He cracked a smile. "Everyone stand back." He called, summoning the shockwaves from within his body. He slammed his hands into the doors the the shockwave rolled over them, going for every crack and crevice. It passed over the hinges and the locks, slicing partway into them. Leon tried again, and this time, the shockwaves broke through, and the doors simply fell over. Feeling that it was all rather anti climactic, and puffing slightly from the force he just exerted, Leon stepped cautiously over the threshold and into Club Thunder.

Originally posted by moderator23
((I knew that xD))

Maran scratched his head. "My name is Maran." He walked over to the teacher and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

((sure.))
Andrew took the hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you," he replied. "So, first things first. What can you do? What are your powers?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Venomancer
Katt raised her left eyebrow. She wanted to go out once night fall came over the city. “ I hope that’s a promise. Now enough about your plans. How close are you to finishing this stuff? I’m no Tech, Blyze, Tori or DJ but I might be able to help. ”She still rested in his lap while brushing his soft back with her hand while awaiting his answer. Hopefully he would allow her to help him. * This is how Janet and Lance grew apart. To much work with hardly anyone to help*
"I am just about finished. If anything, it was rather easy. I just had to get my thoughts and facts in order." He smiled and kissed her. "We should get to the stadium. It is almost time for the orientation. Let's call the others."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uriah and Caleb gawked at each other. This was the very first real mission for both of them. They were use to training simulations of cutting ropes and helping people out of crashed or burning cars. They never had a simulation where they were required to break into a building. They calmed down and waited for their orders.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:11 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maran held up his hands and created a glow around them. "Energy absorbtion and manipulation." He pointed to his astral equipment. "I can also use my energy to use these." He held up the sword and shield. In the state it was in, it was useless. It was only good if Maran used his powers to create it.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:19 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by The Big O
Uriah and Caleb gawked at each other. This was the very first real mission for both of them. They were use to training simulations of cutting ropes and helping people out of crashed or burning cars. They never had a simulation where they were required to break into a building. They calmed down and waited for their orders.

"Leon started talking quietly into the communicator, even as he was sneaking down the corridor. "Once the building is cleared, I want Sam to come in and start healing people immediately. Caleb and Uriah - Your job is to watch Sam's back. The rest of us will start using the medkits we brought. We want the Club's security team back up and active first. Civilians next. Noone is to drop their guard until we're done and back at Hero High. Move out."

Maran held up his hands and created a glow around them. "Energy absorbtion and manipulation." He pointed to his astral equipment. "I can also use my energy to use these." He held up the sword and shield. In the state it was in, it was useless. It was only good if Maran used his powers to create it.

Andrew considered this for a few moments. "Ok then. Classes don't technically start until orientation, but I'd thought I'd start a little early." He pressed a button on his phone, and the field around them suddenly lit up. He had spent the whole morning making a hologram training area. A dozen holographic guys with guns stood to attention, then they split up and moved to various places around the field. "See what you can do about these guys." Andrew told Maran. "Only, you can't be seen, or they will shoot you. Holograms wont hurt you, but they will sting a little. Ready? Go!"

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 27th, 2010 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam pouted for a second she was just as a heavy hitter as the boys were, healing wasn't her only power but she quickly snapped out of it and nodded at Leon and readied her healing abilities, she would have to heal all of them one at a time to make sure they were all okay and she didn't know if the hostiles were still in the building.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Both Caleb and Uriah nodded. They were hoping that things got rough, but they didn't want any of their team to get hurt. Caleb's fingers started to glow a little in his anxiousness. Uriah walked in front of Sam, ready to reflect any thing and Caleb was behind her. He would burn any hostile that bust a move wrong.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:33 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maran raised his arm to absorb some energy from a nearby plant. He fired a blue energy beam at the hologram to his right. The hologram behind him quickly drew his gun to shoot Maran. "Oops. Cant be seen..." Maran removed his shield from his back and conducted energy into it blocking the hologram bullet and sending it back at the hologram. "2 down 10 to go." He rushed behind a few holograms that were facing the other direction and quickly took them out with energy blasts to the torso. "This is too easy." Maran ran at another hologram.

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:34 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Ben created a large astral image of himself in the air. Everyone that was at the school was able to see or hear it.

"All students, teachers and Heroes are to be at the stadium in 30 minutes. The orientation will be conducted at that time."

Exactly 30 minutes later, most of the seats were filled and the Heroes, including Julien, were seated on stage. Benjamin walked to the podium and cleared his throat. He shuffeled his notes, smiled confidantly and began.

"Good afternoon to you all. I would personally and on behalf of the Heroes like to welcome you all to The Academy of Higher Learning. This is truly a momentous occasion. There has never been such a diverse grouping of people present in this place. For all of you who do not know me, I am Benjamin Mason, acting Dean of the Academy. Previously known as Hero High, the school has gone under various changes. But I will get into that later. First, allow me to give you all a little history of the school.

The first incarnation of The Academy of Higher Learning was built back in 2005 under the name Hero High. It was made to give off the image of a boarding school, but in truth, it was a high school and training ground to assist young supers in learning how to use their powers and accepting who they were. To boost moral and be sure that the students remained safe, a team was put together. They were students who were well trained in the use of their powers and were tasked with carrying out small scale missions.

The school was successful in keeping its true nature a secret until an alien invasion threatened the world. Having no other choice but to make their existence known, the team of heroes assisted as best they could. Sadly, the school was destroyed and countless lives were lost. A new school was erected a few miles away and the previous location was made into a memorial site.

With the team of Heroes growing more adept in the use of their powers, skills and size, they became the teachers of the new school, despite their ages. They have fought more battles since then and have suffered losses but they remain Heroes to this day. Beings from around the world, galaxy, and even other dimensions began to seek out their help. Never turning away a person in need, the Heroes gained fame, thanks greatly in part to the success in training supers.

A little over half a year ago, the school began to become overpopulated and under staffed. Calling on the assistance of the some times deterrent government, this new school was built. The task of the Heroes remains the same; Train fellow supers in the use of their abilities. The Heroes are more than capable in doing so and are looking forward to working with you all.

After a pause for applaud, Ben continued. The new school is modeled after a large university-style campus. It offers a variety of services which include a recreational center which houses an active gym, three basketball courts and various other rooms that I will not get into right now; a medical lab that is equipped with the latest technology; a large training facility that is designed to test each and every one of you in the use and skill of your powers; and various teaching labs and classrooms for those of you who are still in school in addition to the 6 dormitories, cafeteria, and outside activity centers.

As I have said, there are 6 dormitories. Three are for students ages 13-18, two are for students ages 19 and up, and the final one is for the younger students and their parents. Each dormitory has at least three Resident Assistants and you are all expected to follow the rules they list. Each RA may very well have their own set of rules but the general rules of the school as a whole are No drugs what so ever. There will be no in-house fights tolerated. And you are all expected to carry with you your Student Identification Cards at all times. The ID cards are your access to almost any building in the school; given you have the proper status needed.

There is student status, which gives you access to the recreational centers, cafeteria, classrooms and labs. Teacher status gives you access to the aforementioned as well as the training centers and medical labs. Please note that there are medical labs for the general population and one for the Hero staff. Hero and government status gives you access to the previously mention as well as the Equipment room, the war room, the heroes medical labs and the records room. You can all rest assured that the information held in the records room is not available to anyone but the government and Heroes. If for any reason you need to get into a place that requires a higher status than what you have, you are expected to have the proper supervision with you.

There are also policies that the school intended to keep. We are closely working with the government in an effort to help any super gain control of their abilities. That requires us to make sure that certain things done a certain way.

First and foremost, we have to prove to the many governments involved in this program that having more schools would be beneficiary. So the school has been remodeled and made it bigger to accommodate more of you. There are also specially trained and qualified teachers who are trained how to interact with you all. They, in essence, are meant to relieve the heroes of a job they shouldn't have had to do.

Second, each participating government has complete and total access to the entire school. This includes any records produced and they are allowed to come and go freely. They reserve the right to transfer, admit or expel any student for any reason.

Third, any and every person who completes their training here is required to register as a "Trained Super". Registration consisted of informing the government of a graduate's name, power, location and date of completion.

Finally, the Heroes are the overseers of this program. They are tasked to make sure that everything is run smoothly and they are to protect you all students and your school. If everything goes smoothly the new Academies that are being constructed around the world will be opened to the public.

If we all work together, I am more than positive that this will and can work. I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge that many of you do not agree with the new policies. But that is what we are here for. The Heroes are the “go-to-guys”, if you will, for your concerns about the policies, the school, government, and the teachers. Whatever you feel like saying, you can come to any one of us and we well see what we can do to assist you.

That brings me to the final subject of this gathering; the Heroes. As some of you may know, the school houses a team of super heroes. This group has valiantly has come to the aid and defended the world from various threats and they are at your disposal. They include me, my wife Katt, Janet, Jordan, Andrew and his wife Jane, Bonnie, Simon, Tori, Blayze, Tech, James and Harkin. Government official Julien Jacobs is also closely working with us. We have all dedicated ourselves to a greater cause and wish to share our knowledge and skills with all of you.

We have also assembled a team of student heroes, some of which are on a mission as we speak. They are Leon, Samantha, Weston, Vixen, Damascus, Uriah, Caleb and Hitosu. They make up the team, Strike Force. We have taken them under our wing and are training them to become what we can only hope will be what this school stands for; a light in a dark world. So when you see a jet shooting out of an empty field or a rather large van zip out of some unknown cave, do not fret. Either team is just off to perform a valuable service.

I thank you all for your attendance and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask any of us in our offices. Thank you and we all look forward to working with everyone."

Ben, along with the rest of the Heroes, walked off the stage accompanied by loud but curteous applause. He was preparing himself for barrage of questions that he expected to recieve.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:55 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by MadMel
Andrew considered this for a few moments. "Ok then. Classes don't technically start until orientation, but I'd thought I'd start a little early." He pressed a button on his phone, and the field around them suddenly lit up. He had spent the whole morning making a hologram training area. A dozen holographic guys with guns stood to attention, then they split up and moved to various places around the field. "See what you can do about these guys." Andrew told Maran. "Only, you can't be seen, or they will shoot you. Holograms wont hurt you, but they will sting a little. Ready? Go!"
Maran raised his arm to absorb some energy from a nearby plant. He fired a blue energy beam at the hologram to his right. The hologram behind him quickly drew his gun to shoot Maran. "Oops. Cant be seen..." Maran removed his shield from his back and conducted energy into it blocking the hologram bullet and sending it back at the hologram. "2 down 10 to go." He rushed behind a few holograms that were facing the other direction and quickly took them out with energy blasts to the torso. "This is too easy." Maran ran at another hologram.

If there were one thing Eric was all too familiar with, it was the rustle if fatigues and the clatter of arms. The boy immortal was so distracted with his personal desire to avoid interaction, he had not heard the conversation between the older man and the other boy, Maran. Thus, he was unaware of the reason for the suddenly appearing soldiers. He only knew that his instinct warned him if danger, and he reacted as he always has. First, ensure noncombatants were safely in cover. Without a word of warning, he grabbed Benne and Pryce by their wrists. His intent was to drag them behind the door leading into the training grounds, the pull out his Colt, which was in his haversack along with the rest of his personal items. He would then fire from cover, hoping not to injure Maran or the older gentleman.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:05 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((Sorry xan, but given what just happened with O's post - I'm going to have to completely ignore that.))

As Andrew and the others expected, there was a billion and one question to be asked.

"Can you guarantee the students' safety?"
"What kind of a Superhero name is DJ?"
"Do you have secret identities?"
"Is it true that Lance Donovan has gone missing?"
"Is that Simon guy single?"
So boring, so predictable.
"Is it true that one of your staff is a member of the Elemental Mafia?"
Andrew stiffened slightly. He was sorely tempted to hit the smug sounding bastard who had asked the question, but he let it slide. He couldn't even see who it was anyway. He kept walking, as if he hadn't heard the question. *What to do now?* he thought.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:23 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Simon instantly regretted Ben's stating that they could be asked questions. They were bombarded as soon as they were off the stage. He wanted so desperately to just slip into the shadows but that would be rude and unprofessional. He began to envy Strike Force and their need to be absent at the moment.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:33 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was curious when he heard a student ask if one of the teachers where really part of the elemental mafia. It made him think because he too was and Elemental. He wondered if this was true and if it was which member was it. Gaku knew it would most likely help him out to learn from a member of the Elemental Mafia even if they where part of the Mafia. Gaku didn't mind the idea of being registered as a super as long as he was still able to help his brother. But Gaku wanted to know who that girl was that he seen earlier he looked around and found no trace of her.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:40 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Avani listened carefully to Ben's speak and was impressed with the history of the school she smiled to herself and couldn't wait to start helping people. After the man was done giving his speech she decided to talk to the other students and looked around and saw an Egyptian looking boy and walked over to him. "Hello I'm Avani pleasure to meet you," Avani said and a kind voice.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:53 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

kaida had followed the others to the stadium, she sat dow and sighed, starting to doubt she can even find her friend. She likes how nice he is to her, and he is always helpful, even to that rock girl, she hasnt even seen DJ since the day rock lost it

bonnie is there as she should be, silently doing her job as much as she can, right now she is mostly teacher of natural science. She has loved lance for a while, his recent vanishing act has left her worried about him, she knows some blame her for lance and Janets breakup, she would never do that to him. She couldnt, janet had made him so happy that she wouldnt take that from him.

Rock is slumped in her cell, blood caked in her hair already, her nose bleeding, she is lost in her own insanity, in her own mind... and the only one who could save her, is missing. Yes lance may have been cold hearted mostly, but she always gave him a new challenge each day, and he her. She always had to find out how to do what she wanted without him finding out before she could hide. Thats how she became close to him emotionally, thats why she cares for him and thats why his death at her hands hit her so hard.

(I know he didnt die at her hands thats her thoughts)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 08:11 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu formed aura needles around his finger tips the aura then materialized to blue needles with a precise tip "I'll butcher them" Hitosu's powers have a powerful connection once one hit connects then a whole consecutive will follow up in this case combo's are Hitosu's deadly strategy, He Charged down the building and scoped out as many people as possible and found many "Sam i sense weak aura's those must be the injured"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:46 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Avani listened carefully to Ben's speak and was impressed with the history of the school she smiled to herself and couldn't wait to start helping people. After the man was done giving his speech she decided to talk to the other students and looked around and saw an Egyptian looking boy and walked over to him. "Hello I'm Avani pleasure to meet you," Avani said and a kind voice.

Eric almost felt ashamed of himself after hearing Ben's speech. Here were many other unique individuals all looking to improve themselves for the sake of humanity, while the boy immortal was simply looking for an answer to why he couldn't die. Memories flooded through his mind, flashes of familiar faces and happier moments, and each one that passed brought a pain in his chest, a pain so great it felt as if his heart were breaking twice simultaneously. The pain traveled from his heart to his head, making his skull throb so hard that he had to close his eyes and rub his temples in an attempt to assuage the pain. So it was a moment before he realized he was being spoken, too, and the realization did not bring comfort. "Eric Young," he said, giving his name as was due for introductions, but not offering any other form of encouragement to the girl. He just wanted to be left alone...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 10:05 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Greg heard everything he needed to and went back to his and Ricardo's room. It was strange to him that he hadn't even met his roommate yet. He would soon enough. What could possibly happen for the remainder of the day?

There was the New Student gathering later that was nothing more than a school sponsored party. It provided a great way to meet new people. He was a little stand offish, however. A lot of students often felt the need to show off and something always blew up. He wondered how the new teachers would react to that. He decided to go solely for that reason.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:49 PM
MadMel
Heh

Sam pouted for a second she was just as a heavy hitter as the boys were, healing wasn't her only power but she quickly snapped out of it and nodded at Leon and readied her healing abilities, she would have to heal all of them one at a time to make sure they were all okay and she didn't know if the hostiles were still in the building.

Originally posted by The Big O
Both Caleb and Uriah nodded. They were hoping that things got rough, but they didn't want any of their team to get hurt. Caleb's fingers started to glow a little in his anxiousness. Uriah walked in front of Sam, ready to reflect any thing and Caleb was behind her. He would burn any hostile that bust a move wrong.

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu formed aura needles around his finger tips the aura then materialized to blue needles with a precise tip "I'll butcher them" Hitosu's powers have a powerful connection once one hit connects then a whole consecutive will follow up in this case combo's are Hitosu's deadly strategy, He Charged down the building and scoped out as many people as possible and found many "Sam i sense weak aura's those must be the injured"

Leon moved forward, trusting Hitosu's sixth sense. He leaped up to the floor above, moving quietly from room to room. He was about to announce that the floor was clear, but then he heard a loud screeching sound coming from the bathrooms. It cut through the music and even the communicators, hurting Leon's ears. "The f*ck was that!?" he spluttered, before he remember he was on an official mission, and the other could hear him over the communicator. "Uh... I mean, possible hostile detected. Give me a minute." He barged into the men's room, looking around.
A grotesque... Thing, was writhing on the floor near the sink. From the trail of muck Leon guessed that it had come from the sink itself. Slowly, the shapeless gooey mass formed, first a mouth, then arms and legs. Eventually, what looked like a midget crossed with a child crossed with the sludge monster from hell stood before him, dripping the same black sticky substance it was made of. It had three clawed fingers and toes, and a head like a demon's, with sharp teeth and glowing red eyes. It let out another loud screech, and Leon stepped backward involuntarily, covering his ears. The sound stopped, and Leon looked up. The creature looked like it was ready to charge Leon down. It opened it's mouth again, and Leon acted.
With one quick movement he had taken off his jacket and threw it between himself and the creature. The jacket stopped the sound, and proved even more useful when the thing leaped at that exact moment, getting caught in the folds of the jacket. Leon pushed forward with a shockwave, knocking the creature and the jacket into the far wall, where it splattered like black paint. Scowling, Leon moved forwards. The creature appeared to be dead, and it had completely wrecked his jacket. He cursed, and began broadcasting to the rest of his team. "Clear. Hostile eliminated. It looked like some kind of sludge shapeshifter thing. It can paralyse you by screaming - Even with our communicators on it hurts like hell. Keep and eye out. It would have taken more than one of these things to make this club how it is."
Leon turned and left the room, leaving his jacket behind. He would have to use his spare until he bought a new one. He walked towards the nearest dead body and knelt down to investigate. It was a member of Club Thunder's security team - . She appeared fine, apart from the fact that she was dead. Leon turned the body over, and a wave of black sticky goo exploded from the dead woman's mouth. So she had been poisoned, or suffocated by the substance. "This black stuff the creature was made from may be poisonous. If you encounter one do not let it touch you. I want this entire building clear before we start healing anyone."
A sudden thought occurred to him. He went back into the men's room, taking out a tiny empty bottle from one of the medkits. He scooped a tiny amount of black sludge into the bottle, and placed it back into the medkit. He would get Andrew to analyse it when they got back. Andrew was one of the world's leading experts in the field of bio-molecular science, and something like this would be fascinating to him. Leon moved back outside and took the stairs to the next floor. He hoped that he wouldn't encounter anymore of those things.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 01:50 PM