KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

"So now we have to take all of the equipment back out of the building," Uriah complained. "Fine." As he began to gather the medkits, Caleb was looking around the club.

He had never set foot in Club Thunder out of sheer adverseness to the place. He didn't want to be surrounded by all of the ferals that frequented the place. Most ferals were aggressive and had a very short temper. He knew from previous experiences with his former roommate, who just happened to be some kind of cat-like feral, that they liked to be left alone.

He didn't understand what was so great about this place. Plus, he wasn't old enough to get in it. Just then, he saw from the corner of his eye something streak across the wall. When he turned to look, there was nothing but a black trail of goo. "Uh, Leon? What did you say that thing was made out of?" He began to back away slowly as he heard a supressed screeching sound coming from the vent above the trail.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 02:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricardo had his head dropped in total shame when Ben went over the history of what this school has gone through in recent years where he felt he abandoned his comrades under sentimental issues and fear. He ran away from it all, feeling this was something he did not want to become. And enforcer of justice. Now, he was just a coward who flunked school last year and has to spend another two years before being a certified "trained super". He then heard of Strike force....feeling he would have been part of such a team...Feeling he would have been more than capable of even being a leader with the acumen, flexibility, and character for such a stance. But Ricardo had to forget about it and move on, hoping for the best in the future. But Ricardo thought he was gonna get nowhere after this point...

Ricardo was dead wrong....

Donny and the rest of the Government Officials stood in the sides of the stadium, surrounding Ben and staff as the students all sat behind them while Ben gave his speech. Donny felt lik he was blending in just fine with these powerhouses, feeling no worry. Donny looked around the room filled with most of the students who are attending this school. The level of power in the stadium was enormous...Donny caught on to a few interesting students in the room who caught his side view consideration of being cautious when finding himself in presence of such individuals. But overall, Donny has not found any student who worried him much. The only ones he was keeping a look out for was the teachers, reading them throughout the speech. They were the first ones he was thinking of taking down, but not in an obvious matter. If he could not read someone, he knew they were an advanced telepath. Overall, this was more of a student gathering than orientation, only achieving much more tension through the event...He got bored of the lies Ben was telling in parts of those words and went on to look into the crowd more.

As the speech ended, Donny left through the same exit as Ben and the rest of the Government staff.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 02:31 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was excited about the school year but he wanted to continue his conversation with James and Harkin they seemed interesting. Gaku left the area to go back to his room he was able to find his room easy thanks to his sense of smell. He opened the door shut it behind him and turned on his amp. He then plugged in his guitar boosting the volume and started playing Carnival by the pillows. This was one of his favorite songs it made him happy to play after the song was over he played another. This time the song was My plug it in baby by muse he played the song with ease his notes echoed though the halls. Gaku hoped he didn't disturb anyone with his music he then started playing Like a foojin by Mongolian chop squad. After the song ended he started playing his own song the notes where so moving it would keep people moving and it made them want to listen this was his song that he still couldn't figure out what the bass was going to be. Gaku already had lyrics set up for the song but never really sung it he wanted to wait till the song was fully finished to start but he hummed the lyrics.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 02:41 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Andy was in Ben's office. He didn't attend the meeting because he already knew what was going to be said. Both Ben and Katt expressed that it was mandatory for him to be there but he stayed away anyways. Although he was able to see the future, he failed to see that he would be so intensely bored, so that was why he was here.

Ben had all kinds of magic stuff in his office but Andy wasn't allowed to touch any of it. He didn't understand most of it anyways, but still. The glowing crystals were cool to look at considering they gradually changed color every few moments. There was also a bottle that held a trapped demon in it. It shook from time to time and that made Andy wonder how in the heck did it fit in there.

Yep. Ben's office was full of magical items. And every time he went on one of his magic trips, he always brought some new object back. Andy had a vision of an upcoming trip for Ben that would bring two magical creatures to the school. He would also get a present from Ben. What he didn't want to see and could care less about was the fact that Katt was going to take him school shopping later in the week. He hated school shopping.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:03 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam stayed at the front door impatiently she wanted to be in the room just in case the boys were attacked. Sam was biting her lips trying to stay calm and not rush in there, she had a bad habit of breaking orders. "Be careful in there guys, I don't want to have to save your sorry butts.." She said meaning to sound playful but sounded worried she had a bad feeling about this.

Avani smiled at the boy trying to get him to smile as well, he looked so sad and a lone she decided she would try to lighten his day. "Thats a cool name,"she replied sweetly. Avani looked Eric's eyes with her bright blue eyes and saw something weird, something she only saw in the elders of her tribe. "You have really nice eyes." she smiled again obviously trying to make friends with the silent boy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 07:17 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Janet for one was trying her best to escape the crowd. Their questions were like that of children. What did it matter if a hero was known by his nickname. Was it really any of their business if Andrew was made to be a active member of the Element Mafia? She almost felt relived that people didn’t pay too much attention to psychic Supers till it came down to their privacy. Still it seemed Jordan ,Andrew, Ben and Katt , Bonnie and Jane along with Tori were the groups favorite. Classic thought process; favor those with Physical powers or elemental. She was almost scott free till she thought about the reason psychics hadn’t asked her anything yet. Could they be reading the minds of her friends? Better save then sorry. She’d might as while raise up a telepathic wall of protection.

As DJ landed the upper floor shook. The place strobe lights still flicked from wall to wall. “Strobe lights make everything.” With a pause he thought about what he had said. No time for singing only finding out what happened to his second home. “I’m check the DJ’s booth ok. It’s where most of the bouncers should be.” While he made his way over to his normal spot in the club he couldn’t believe the amount of bodies he had to step over. Once over to the booth his eyes landed on Amber the girl he had danced most of the night away with. “ Dang. Whatever this “Goo” is it took out Amber. She was a feral with the gift of spitting a green toxic mist. “ Just the her heard Uriah’s question.” Goo bro. Some type of goo. Which might explain why the doors where so thick and goo can’t latch onto class. This must mean someone wants this place shut down. Anyway why do you ask Uriah?“

Katt couldn’t help but to enjoy the attention she was getting from the new students . She answered as many questions as she possibly could. Still so many people talking at once along with so many scents was a overwhelming feeling but she’d stick it out. One thing she didn’t notice during Ben’s speech was that Andy wasn’t there after they told him to come. She had the option of seeing this from a pack life style or human family. Being alpha female in the family logically gave her the right to but him in his place but he was in those teenage years(I have to read his bio again) where he was going to rebel against the two of them though they themselves had just grew out of these years.

DJ turned around as if he Sam was behind him." Sorry butts huh? Is this why your always stand behind me? Taking sneak peaks of something this girls at Club Thunder go crazy over?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 07:33 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Avani smiled at the boy trying to get him to smile as well, he looked so sad and a lone she decided she would try to lighten his day. "Thats a cool name,"she replied sweetly. Avani looked Eric's eyes with her bright blue eyes and saw something weird, something she only saw in the elders of her tribe. "You have really nice eyes." she smiled again obviously trying to make friends with the silent boy.

Eric knew what Avani was trying to do. He'd seen it countless times before. She seemed a genuinely nice girl, and this made it all the worse for him. He remained silent, focusing directly ahead of him in a attempt to convince that he wasn't interested in conversation. Then her eyes caught his attention, and he found himself looking directly at her. His eyes were a rich hazel, something he had always enjoyed about himself but could rarely stand to gaze at for long. His eyes, despite their brilliant color, also showed that which he hated seeing: the toll of one who has seen too, too many years. A tired, painful window of his own tormented self. He wrenched his gaze away from the girl after a moment, turning his head away. "...Thank you," was all he said to her compliments.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 07:43 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam almost choked on DJ's words, this guy was one of the smartest kids at school but sometimes he said the most stupidest stuff ever. "Just shut up and clear the rooms so I can start healing people..." she said annoyed. "Like I'd be into a guy like him he is so immature and not funny at all," she said not speaking into the communicator.

Avani sensed the boys desirer of wanting to be lifted alone, she frowned at the boy. "You know some one once wrote 'When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.' heres my cell number if you want to talk." Avani took a pin and a small piece of paper and quickly jotted down her number and handed it to Eric. "Well see you you later," she said turning around and walking away.
Avani walked back to her dorm and was happy she was able to find it again. She unpacked her things and set everything where it needed to be, finally she hung a dream catcher over her bed and hoped her room mate wouldn't mind. Her friends back home thought the things were over commercialized but she still liked them and believed that they would bring good dreams and would catch any harm that was in the air. The blued girl looked back in her closet and was decide on what to wear for the party the teachers were throwing. "hmm...I think this one will do," she said to herself pulling out a blue dress she and wore to her last years school dance, it was school appropriate and she had lots of things to accessorize with it and it was the only thing that wasn't wrinkled.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 08:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“Excuse me Miss Samantha. There is death all over this place. Most of all the death of people you don’t know but I do so can the drama crap and try to take a joke once in a while. “ She hadn’t phased him yet but DJ was starting to wish one of the adult heroes was on this mission. * Wonder what are the chances of me altering her personality for a day?* DJ continued to try and use the med kits on the down ferals.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:10 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Kaida sighs, she mentally tries talking to DJ, not thinking he will even hear her 'where are you.... I dont know anyone.... I cant find my room or any place... your the only one I know' she says in her mind not thinking DJ could hear her at all, not expecting an answer. Blayze ha been gone too, or she would have gone to him, everyone she knew is gone or she cant find them. she is abit scared, she was back on the street if she wasnt told to go someone. but if they didnt send her to stay with someone then she was on the streets alone. She doesnt trust the jerk she saw take a boy looking for rock away. something about him bothers her

Kaida doesnt feel safe, she hasnt since the government took over, she tends to try to stay around DJ since he is stronger then she is, and she trusts him....

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:21 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam rolled her eyes and thought to be the mature one here and not say anything, besides the idiot was the only one who was making jokes. She really didn't want the guys to get hurt and make her have to heal them she wanted this to go smoothly. Sam didn't know how DJ heard her from outside the club since she wasn't talking on the communicator, maybe he had good hearing in any case she just let it go and focused on the mission even though she was only there to back up the others and heal the wounded.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 09:37 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku put away his guitar and turned off his amp. Gaku then took a flier out of his suitcase and went out into the hall. He then stuck the flier to the wall it was a wanted sign for band members a singer, bassets and drummer would like to form a band for the party tonight i have faith in your skills call 646-404-9605 to talk about band meet up. He then walked off to looke around the school more.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 11:04 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Venomancer
As DJ landed the upper floor shook. The place strobe lights still flicked from wall to wall. “Strobe lights make everything.” With a pause he thought about what he had said. No time for singing only finding out what happened to his second home. “I’m check the DJ’s booth ok. It’s where most of the bouncers should be.” While he made his way over to his normal spot in the club he couldn’t believe the amount of bodies he had to step over. Once over to the booth his eyes landed on Amber the girl he had danced most of the night away with. “ Dang. Whatever this “Goo” is it took out Amber. She was a feral with the gift of spitting a green toxic mist. “ Just the her heard Uriah’s question.” Goo bro. Some type of goo. Which might explain why the doors where so thick and goo can’t latch onto class. This must mean someone wants this place shut down. Anyway why do you ask Uriah?“
Caleb (it was Caleb who asked that, Shal) was trying to get a closer look at the vent to make sure we was only seeing things. That was why he didn't answer DJ at first. He and Sam were having a slight tiff and Caleb used that to ignore DJ further.

He illuminated his hand and held it in front of him. The light shown on the vent and it was just what he knew he would see. There was black goo oozing out of the vent. "Guys, I think we should get out of here. It's starting to look like a trap or something. Look." He was pointing towards the vent.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 12:07 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Hunter walked up to the stairs of what used to be Hero High he was quite confused. Last year when he left, he was certain it looked different. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to the front desk. He received his room number and schedule for this year. Hunter walked to the dorm. By the entrance he saw that boys and girls were in the same building. "Interesting..." He was looking forward to seeing everybody. He was taller from last year and ready to cause some trouble and meet some women. "Wonder if Zero ever came back." Hunter trudged his things up to his dorm room and opened the door and threw his stuff down. "This place has changed a mighty lot..." He heard an announcement for orientation. He sighed at the thought of going when he could be with Strike Force at that particular moment. He kinda regretted leaving, but he knew he'd get back in easily this year. Hunter slowly walked to orientation and looked around for a seat. When he walked in it caused quite a commotion, because he was known by many, especially the females. He sat down next to a group of giggling girls so he could flirt and hardly pay attention to Mr.Mason up in front of the students. He hoped he was not seen, which was probably what happened anyway. Hunter decided to make himself known, as he did love the attention. He walked to the fron of the room and stood by Mr.Mason. Hunter raised his hands up. "YES EVERYBODY!!! HUNTER....IS BACK!!!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 12:35 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maran left behind Andrew to orientation. He went inside and sat down. He was having a quiet conversation to the person next to him until someone yelled from the front of the room. "Ummmm, who is this guy?"

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 12:41 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricardo turned his eye towards Hunter, keeping the same puzzled face he has had for the last five minutes, with him bottom slid forward halfway off the seat and with his arms crossed. He just observed to see what would happen next in acknowledgment to whatever reaction he would receive from the students. Ricardo sighed and turned away at what looked to be an exact figure of Donny walking out with the rest of the government officials...He widens his eyes and gets up off his seat, trying to pick up a better sight of this familiar figure...but it left. Ricardo fell back onto his seat and turns back to Hunter and then back to the empty exit.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 01:04 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by The Big O
Caleb (it was Caleb who asked that, Shal) was trying to get a closer look at the vent to make sure we was only seeing things. That was why he didn't answer DJ at first. He and Sam were having a slight tiff and Caleb used that to ignore DJ further.

He illuminated his hand and held it in front of him. The light shown on the vent and it was just what he knew he would see. There was black goo oozing out of the vent. "Guys, I think we should get out of here. It's starting to look like a trap or something. Look." He was pointing towards the vent.

Leon looked around. Caleb was right. Now the he looked closely, he could see the ooze everywhere. Wherever there was air conditioning or plumbing, the slime was dripping from it. it pooled on the floor and started to twitch violently.
"Change of plan," he told the others calmly. "I want the healing to start right now. Whoever's closest to Sam, cover her." Just as Leon finished speaking, more of the creatures started forming from the ooze. "Just so you know, these things are pretty weak. Don't let them touch you, and attack first if you can. Make sure they don't start screaming." Two of the monsters formed before Leon's eyes, but before they could even open their mouths, he let rip with a shock-wave, sending them tumbling down the corridor. They smacked into a railing and exploded into that gooey substance that spawned them. Another one came from behind, but Leon turned and sent it flying upwards towards the ceiling.
Bad move, as it turned out. The creature hit the air vent, knocking it loose, and an entire river of the slime cascaded onto the floor. Leon swore, and leaped from the third floor back to the ground floor. "Whatever you do, don't go to the third floor," he muttered, shaking his head at the move he had made. he ran over to an unconscious feral and revived him with the medkit. The feral stirred. "who..." he croaked.
"My name's Leon, I'm from the school." Leon told the feral, looking around.
"I'm...Alex...Those....things..." the feral muttered. "They came....the plumbing..chaos...everyone being attacked.."
"I understand" Leon said, trying to calm Alex down. "That's ok, we have a healer here. They'll fix everyone up, and then we're leaving."
"No!" Alex gasped, and there was real panic in his voice now. "They'll....kill.....you....They have a....a leader...A human, but...A real....monster!"
"A human... No way!" Leon exclaimed. "You're saying one super did all of this?"
"Y...Yes. You have....to go!"
"We aren't leaving" Leon told the feral. He starting broadcasting to the others. "We have bad news. Really bad news. These things are being created and led by a super. We have to heal and remove as many people as we can before this person shows up again."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 02:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam was already half way in the door when she heard the change of plans she quickly ran over to the hearest feral that was on the ground she checked the pulse then she began to heal. The feral started moving and gasping for air, "Someone get this guy out of here," she said in a hasty voice. "This is going to take to long..." she said to herself, she put her hands together and her palms began to glow with light then it started to pulse. Sam focused on the Life around her. The aura around the girl was visible to everyone now and it formed on to her back in the shape of wings. As the her light began to pulse the ferals and even her team mates would be in the healing warmth. The ferals wouldn't be 100% but they should be able to move again. Sam slummed over exalted from using so much power at once, "All healed sir...I hope."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 02:43 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shifting back into his human form DJ found himself being rushed at all sides b these things. Without a thought he knelt down placing his hand on the floor channeling his powers of luck onto the floor it’s self. Since he wasn’t near the others he couldn’t try to expand his already limited reach toward them. “Right Leon. Ya’ll be careful ok. I’m on the dance floor with these things. If you smell smoke don’t worry about it. Just giving them a bit of bad luck.” The closer they came the more DJ was about to unleash one of his favorite hexes which he self titled Burn The Sky Down. Once within reach several of these things set a blaze due to spontaneous combustion. While others simply tripped over other objects and such like.” As he stood up he could feel and see Sam’s healing taking place. It amazed him how she was able to reach so far. He stood there in the middle of his bad luck field wondering what would happen if the two joined there powers together. Now wasn’t the time to dwell on that. He had to get moving. He picked up the girl from last night and made his way to the others with more feral following a golden path of good luck. It was important that this group stayed within the path else they might end up in the same situation they just left.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 02:54 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Caleb ran back over to Sam and in the process tried to fire a laser beam at one of the slime creatures. Instead, he felt a ball of invisible energy shoot from his hand. It must be sun down, he thought to himself. This was going to be a problem.

Caleb was pretty good at using his powers. Some of them at least. He had the ability to create and manipulate light. However; the time of day was a determining factor in how his powers functioned. When the sun was shining, Caleb is able to shoot beams of light from his fingertips. He can also form mirages or illusions as well as create flashes of light to varying degrees.

On the flip side of things, when the sun sets and the moon is out, he is able to render himself and anything he touches invisible. He also retains his sight. Caleb can create invisible objects, as well. Anything that he can think of, he can create. This ability is limited to his imagination, will-power and energy level. At his current output level, Caleb is only able to make force fields and small blunt objects.

Because of his sleeping schedule, Caleb was more adept in the use of his "daytime powers." While not a master, he was familiar with the basics of how to activate and shoot laser beams and generate mirages. He had more time to train with them because he was awake in the day time longer than he was at night.

He still practiced with his invisibility and objects but he couldn't do so as long as he wanted to. And because of that reason, these powers were sometimes unpredictable. And right now was such a time.

The ball of energy didn't have enough force behind it so all it did to the goo creature was make an indentation. "Uh-oh. Guys, I'm a little off. Someone might have to cover me."

He helped a few people to their feet and directed them to the door..

Uriah was wondering why he was here. Clearly these things didn't shoot anything projectile-based so his power was useless. He did manage to get three ferals away from the coming creatures using the skills he gained training with SF.

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 28th, 2010 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:03 AM