KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

"I got you covered," Sam reassured Caleb. Taking a deep breath she gathered dark energy into her palms and blasted any goo monsters that came close. She made her way to a couple of feral that were struggling to get up, she helped them up and got them to the door put kept her eyes on her team to blast anything that was gooey. Shadows started covering the girl's body, her power was unbalanced now that her light was weaken. Sam took another deep breath and the shadows swirled to her palm and she fired it at another oozy monster.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:32 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((I thought Sam was tired from healing?? o.0 ))
Leon leaped forwards, blowing more creatures out of his way as he reached the group. All of the healed ferals were rushing for the exit. Concentrating his shockwaves so that he wouldn't accidently hit the people he was trying to protect, Leon started laying heavily into the slime monsters, slicing them to pieces. *This is getting ridiculous* he thought. *The more we get rid of the more that show up. and that huge fountain I made on the third floor didn't help.*
Nearly all of the ferals had left out the front door. Some of them were helping, fighting back against the growing army of creatures. "Get out of here!" he shouted at them, firing back as the creatures started throwing bits of sludge at them. If there were this many things here, it could only mean that the super that controlled them wasn't far off. They had to leave ASAP.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

((she has two powers that are divided like two separated tanks that flow into one, sorry if that doesn't make sense but in my post I do show the effects of being tired. As the light is depleted the darkness tries to take over.))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 04:04 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

When Uriah saw the creatures spit, he smiled. "Oh, yeah! I'm in business now," he brayed. The closest one to the door, he began covering the fleeing clubbers backs. A few goo monsters slithered towards him and spit the disgusting ooze at him. He held up his hands and a pale-blue light of revolving energy formed in front of them. When the ooze came in contact with the energy, it bounced back off of it hurled off into random direction.

Caleb was trying to make a force field around everyone, but all he could muster was wall that protected just his chest and face. It proved to be useful when one of the slime creatures jumped at his face. It slammed into the invisible wall with a squishing noise and slid to the floor.

"That was close," he said as he finally managed to fire off an invisible ball with enough force to splatter a creature that was just about to slide up DJ's tail. "You might want to watch every inch of that big body, DJ. You were about to be slimed."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 04:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“Thanks a ton . If I’m down the path goes down.” He turned to face the small group of ferals behind him.” Stay on this golden path. It’ll increase your chances of getting out of here. “ Once the group pasted he stood over by Caleb. “ Got a plan? Or are we free styling this?” His eyes shifted about to see what he could hex. Only things around was the floor the upper floor and Caleb. “Caleb I think we are in one heck of a fight. There’s nothing I can hex other than them and us. Either could prove dangerous. Only thing I can think of is Burn the Sky Down again but they might be use to that.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 05:01 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"It's totally up to Leon, man." He fired off another ball, making an ooze monster go 'boof!'

Uriah was busy trying to get his aim right. While it was true that he could reflect most projectiles, he had no control over which way they flew after they were reflected. He tried holding his hands a certain way but that wasn't working. He also tried meeting the spit blasts halfway.

He shot his hands out just before the spit made contact, but all that did was knock him back. As he was getting up, a slime creature jumped at him. His powers still active, he swatted at the beast and it was hurled into another one close behind and the both splashed in all directions.

'Hm, was all Uriah could say. Maybe that was the trick. More spit was shot him and he flicked his hands as the spit made contact. Again, it flew off in a random direction. He would get it some day. Just not today.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 05:21 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Avani sensed the boys desirer of wanting to be lifted alone, she frowned at the boy. "You know some one once wrote 'When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.' heres my cell number if you want to talk." Avani took a pin and a small piece of paper and quickly jotted down her number and handed it to Eric. "Well see you you later," she said turning around and walking away.

Eric made no effort to react to her comment, but did take the paper that was offered to him. Wherever she came from, her people clearly had some hint of wisdom. Still, her was quite certain that such words wouldn't apply to someone who has outlived countless generations of their lineage, and it wouldn't help now. Slipping the number into his haversack, Eric slung the bag over his shoulder and rose. It was time he found where he was to be living while attending this school. It would seem he may be forced to live with a roommate, and this irritated him. Still, it couldn't be helped, and the boy immortal simply rested his haversack upon the bed that he would be using. If necessary, he would unpack at a later time. He supposed he should make his way towards that celebration, though he was actually unsure if it was mandatory or not. With a sigh, Eric stepped out of the room, feeling significantly lighter, and in some ways very exposed.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 07:14 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Kaida is sitting in front of the building, waiting outside, she is in her human form, she has shifted to her dragon form by accident, she has a mark left from one of the kids she scared, their powers got her before she could stop them. she was shifting back to human form at the time leaving a mark on her shoulder, when she used it to shield herself

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:09 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku continued walking around the school without a care in the world. When he seen a girl in front of the building which caught his eye as she shifted back in forth between a Dragoon. Gakus eyes widened in excitement walking up to her and sitting down next to her. He looked at Kaida and smiled. "Ciao Your pretty cool my name is Gaku whats yours" Gaku thought Kaida was interesting she was able to turn into a dragon. He was only able to turn parts of he body separately into a Dragon so far. He was a dragoon but he wasn't a full one which allowed him to turn Dragon like.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 08:39 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Kaid blinks at the person, she checks to be sure her scar is hidden without thinking about it then looks at him "kaida" she says shyly

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 10:25 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku wasn't sure what Kaida was but she seem nice and he liked that. Kaidas seemed like she would make a good friend but she seemed shy. "Kaida that's a nice name.... So not to be rude but what are you exactly you seem to be able to turn into a Dragon which is awesome."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 10:46 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"Human... I think... I just know I was normal... normal family and all... but got this power suddenly.... thats how I got my name.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:02 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku had a feeling that Kaida was nervous. But he wanted to make her feel comfortable while talking to her. "Don't you have fun not being normal being normal is so overrated being ABNORMAL is where it's at. You see I was born abnormal along with my family but others around us where normal and when i was young i used to get bullied for it. It made me hate being abnormal but then my dad told me about how we can help others it made me happy to be abnormal. That's why i feel being abnormal is a good thing you should be proud to be abnormal....You know what you seem like you could use a friend i could also in this school so what do you say."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:27 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unfortunately, Donny kept himself hidden from any further social interaction with people in order to keep himself from any potential justice, even though his position of authority was his only way of keeping the others to keep a level head with Donny and his ways of authority...It's pretty hard to fire, dismiss, or impeach someone from a government job. Takes such a long process, that the last thing many would have in mind is the trouble of going through request form, after request form of heavy loads of paper work just to remove one GO off of duty. Donny was totally aware of this, hence why he anticipated for this job the moment he heard they were hiring for potential staff. Government is already working in foreign affairs...yet his order remained hidden under his name...And many defend it in return for tokens from Donny. Donny took advantage of the greedy...it was the most simple part of running a secret government.

Donny sat on top of the ceiling that overshadowed the entrance with the school's logo on the wall. He listened to Kaida and Gaku's conversation, trying to learn more about these students and their relations with one another. He has met Rock and Anthony so far...maybe one of them might have some connection with one of the two.

Connecting the dots was the funnest part and it's all worth the trouble. While listening to the conversation without any worry of being found, he kept view of the dark blue skies and purple clouds luminating by the sunset. It comforted him that this "Beautiful" looking planet will soon be his.

He sighed and kept listening on to the conversation.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 11:43 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Originally posted by Regelion1
Gaku had a feeling that Kaida was nervous. But he wanted to make her feel comfortable while talking to her. "Don't you have fun not being normal being normal is so overrated being ABNORMAL is where it's at. You see I was born abnormal along with my family but others around us where normal and when i was young i used to get bullied for it. It made me hate being abnormal but then my dad told me about how we can help others it made me happy to be abnormal. That's why i feel being abnormal is a good thing you should be proud to be abnormal....You know what you seem like you could use a friend i could also in this school so what do you say."

Kaida smiles a bit "I cant find my room classes or anything, If you call that needing a friend then yes I do

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 12:36 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku nodded he liked to help people he would especially like to help his new friend. Gaku smiled and answered Kaida. "Then it's settled were friends and ill gladly help you find you room but i heard class don't start till Wednesday. But did you hear that the teachers are throwing a party for the students you should go I'm going to I'm going to play my guitar at the party if you want ill play something just for you...... So lets go find your room well i know it not on my floor since its an all boys floor so lets go."[/color] Gaku got up and started walking inside the school waiting a little for Kaida to follow.[/color]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 01:35 AM
Lt_Champion

Kaida follows blinking some, happy for help

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 01:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by The Big O
"It's totally up to Leon, man." He fired off another ball, making an ooze monster go 'boof!'

Uriah was busy trying to get his aim right. While it was true that he could reflect most projectiles, he had no control over which way they flew after they were reflected. He tried holding his hands a certain way but that wasn't working. He also tried meeting the spit blasts halfway.

He shot his hands out just before the spit made contact, but all that did was knock him back. As he was getting up, a slime creature jumped at him. His powers still active, he swatted at the beast and it was hurled into another one close behind and the both splashed in all directions.

'Hm, was all Uriah could say. Maybe that was the trick. More spit was shot him and he flicked his hands as the spit made contact. Again, it flew off in a random direction. He would get it some day. Just not today.

Just then the huge deposit of slime that had been dumped on the third floor suddenly started moving. *Aww hell* Leon thought, looking at the shifting gooey mass. It started rising, far taller than any of the imp-like things that had attacked them so far. Leon glanced around. "Move faster, dammit!" He shouted the groups of ferals that were moving along. "We're out of time!"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 02:14 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku was curious about how much Kaida knew about where her room was. " So how much do you actually know about where your class is if anything we can go to the principles office and ask him but if you know anything that can help it would be great." Gaku continued to walk around the school looking at different room numbers.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 02:15 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Making his way to the party, Greg began to get back into the groove of things. It was a little weird walking through a crowd that was full of adults but the saving grace of it was that they didn't look at him funny. They were just as nervous as the other new kids.

The music was just the right tone and the food was pretty decent. There was a pretty girl that smiled at him and he made his way over to her. So far, the week was starting out good.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 02:22 AM