KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was still unconscious he went into another dream

Hitosu was continuously fighting Pintar to the bitter end in this dream it continued for hours maybe a day it continued on and on blow for blow Hitosu retreated back and found a mirror with Pintar's reflection "Hehehe well brother it seems you reflect the same likeness of me truly vicious but I will always be on top you will never be stronger than me you are just a broken hero and me, I will be dictator of this world I need a new world to rule since someone destroyed my dimension" Hitosu ran away from the mirror and saw a silhouette of someone familiar "Dad" Hitosu went to the shadow and felt a cold jagged pain in his stomach a huge glass shard stuck out through Hitosu's body and he passed out the dream continued over and over in his head sometimes with a different scenario all ending in Hitosu's demise the nightmare continued on as Hitosu was unconscious

Hitosu's color started to fade a little and his nose began to bleed

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 06:28 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Ben and Katt were excited. All was well with both Katt and the baby. They were told that Katt was 6 weeks along in her pregnancy and that she couldn't do any strenuous activities. When the feral started to protest, both Ben and the doctor gave her disapproving looks and she reluctantly relented. She was given prenatal vitamins and told to get a check up once every month.

When they got back to their apartment, Andy was there. When they told him the news, he became just as excited as they were and then muttered, "About time," under his breath. He then asked if they wanted to know what they baby's sex was, saying that he was working on how to get a vision on command but would only see random things. Both Ben and Katt said they wanted to wait until later and just cared that the baby was healthy. Katt then told Andy that he should keep it to himself if he did find out the sex and Andy said he would.

When they were all having dinner together, Ben got a call from Simon. He excused himself from the table and went to his room. Simon told him that Pintar attacked Hitosu and another student as well as Strike Force helping out against the Elemental Mafia in downtown San Francisco, where three other students were retrieved, two of which who helped out with the Elementals and another who had some interesting info that Julian would like to hear.

Ben said would deal with everything when everyone returned. When he hung up, he let out a exasperated sigh and headed back to join his family. Something was always going on.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 08:12 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

The jet made it back to the school with no major hassles. When is landed Leon got out immediately. He was still feeling ashamed of his brief lack of sense back at the laboratory. He was almost out of the hangar when a hand grasped his shoulder. "Uh-uh. Not this time," DJ said, turning Leon around so that he was facing everyone else. "We've been patient enough. You owe us some answers. Now."
Leon sighed. If he learned anything from New York, it was that one of DJ's duties as second in command was to question Leon's sometimes wild and spontaneous actions. It was necessary, but it still Annoyed Leon somewhat.
"Very well. I believe the first question, apart from "What the hell?", was "When did I wake up?" Only a short time ago, actually. The Strikeforce beacon on my phone started ringing, and just like that, I was awake.
"The next question was, I believe. "how can I fly?" Leon stopped for a moment, thinking. "I still remember what happened when I was asleep. The dreams were... Well, not pleasent. I was constantly fighting, and in order to win, I had to think of new moves. Flying was just one of them. When I woke up I honestly didn't think it would work, but I guess I proved myself wrong.
"In order to understand, you have a better understanding of how my powers work." Leon crossed to the nearest water screen, opened up a paint program and drew and circle with a bunch of squiggly lines inside. He was by no means an artist, but he hoped the crude sketch would be enough. "When I create a shockwave, There's always a thin membrane like stuff around the energy I release, similar to a bubble. When the shockwave collides with something the 'skin' breaks and the energy is released. you've seen that all before." None of them needed to be reminded of Leon's formidable offensive power. "A while ago I discovered a way to jump long distances by creating shockwaves at the base of my feet. In my dreams, I figured out a way to create a hole in the skin. Instead of releasing the energy in one explosive burst, it happens gradually." He demonstrated on his picture, drawing a small hole on the circle and a bunch of lines shooting out of it. "The energy released is enough to keep my airborne for some time. Effectively, it's flying."

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 9th, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 11:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Rock winced in Lucian's arms when she remembered she killed the boy. She never forgave herself for that. "Thats a new one," she said sarcastically.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Lucian frowned some. "That is what happenes when people assume things about other people," he stated, shaking his head a bit at her sudden change of attitude now that she gave Rock a chance.

Ignoring Lucian for the moment, Janet said to Rock, "One of my telepathic abilities allows me to perform psychic therapy. I can help you process all of your memories and emotions at a more slowed but monitored pace that'll allow you to effectively deal with everything. It's a long process and involves a lot of hard work and requires a lot of trust but its he best help you can receive. If you want to do it, you know where my office is."

She looked at Lucian with a gaze of mild distaste. "You, on the other hand, will need to be studied and debriefed on your...death. You're going to have to meet up with Tech and Blayze in their lab and then with Andrew after that. I'll alert them that you're coming. You remember where that is, I'm sure," she said rather tartly. "But I'll give you directions mentally, anyways. Now be on your way, boy." And with that, Janet's mental image faded out of sight leaving the two children alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That, actually makes sense," DJ responded with a tone of barely contained surprise. In a break from character, he changed the subject. "So, you didn't get checked out when you woke up? You just woke up, looked at your phone, flew to us and fought some Elementals? I am confident that you know how stupid that was."

The alien shook his head as he turned to the others. "Someone needs to take Hitosu and Zero to the medical bay. Leon, you should go to. It'll make us all feel better. You could drop at any moment. And then, we need to get debriefed. I'm positive Julian and Mr. Mason would like to know that three students were involved in dangerous situations." He looked at Vincent, Gaku and Zero when he said that. He then headed to the changing room, smiling to himself at the thought of Leon's return.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 06:50 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu started to look much paler than his normal self he was in a serious state worse was the struggle going on in his mind still shocked and in denial being related to one that has caused him and his friends/teamates so much pain he thought of himself as apart of the problem since he was related to Pintar he felt as if he drew him closer and closer to destroying the school his teachers and his friends this was a struggle that grew worse and worse in his conscious Hitosu hacked a small amount of blood from his mouth as his condition seemed to grow worse the stress on both his body and mind worsen his condition.

(And now for the news team)

"Hello I am Scarlet Hanson hear to report to you live from what appears to be an unfortunate site near the Rhode island state this poor city has suffered massive damage what appeared to be a heatstroke and a blizzard"

"Whats worse is the many lives of these civilians who have frozen to death and horribly combusted in this freak disaster but due to our eyewitnesses there is more to this story than has been let on"

"Eyewitnesses stated that the disaster was caused by a delinquent duo with weird powers they were described as a twin duo with weird powers one who had the power to create and manipulate fire and one with the power to create and manipulate ice."

"These mutant twins seem to be on a rampage and will most likely attack another city if you locate these twins please report them immedealty this is Scarlet Hanson with the channel 14 news"

Okazu changed the channel on the small television while Teara was still doing her check up with Bushido she also watched the news cast "Oh my god thats terrible those mutants are destroying cities with their powers thats horrible"

Okazu agreed with Teara "Man how dare they use their powers for no good" Teara looked at Okazu displeased since he uses his powers to pull pranks.

Okazu saw her look "Hey at least I'm not destroying cities" Teara got up and closed Bushido and he was fully functional again Teara turned to Okazu "Still use your powers for good not for Games and definitely not for Destruction"

Teara packed up her stuff and headed out she kissed her son on the cheek "Behave yourself and stay out of trouble" and she also looked at Okazu "That goes for you to ok" Teara winked and walked out the door of their room

She headed for her car and revved out of the school home

Okazu wrapped himself in his bed and felt a little happy he felt as though Teara was his mother since not only she did not reject him like his real mother but she wished for him that he would stay out of trouble like a real mother would do for her child He drifted off to sleep along with Bushido.

Toran was still having his small conversation with Kaida "So this lance he was this schools principle what happen to him?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 07:35 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by The Big O
"That, actually makes sense," DJ responded with a tone of barely contained surprise. In a break from character, he changed the subject. "So, you didn't get checked out when you woke up? You just woke up, looked at your phone, flew to us and fought some Elementals? I am confident that you know how stupid that was."

The alien shook his head as he turned to the others. "Someone needs to take Hitosu and Zero to the medical bay. Leon, you should go to. It'll make us all feel better. You could drop at any moment. And then, we need to get debriefed. I'm positive Julian and Mr. Mason would like to know that three students were involved in dangerous situations." He looked at Vincent, Gaku and Zero when he said that. He then headed to the changing room, smiling to himself at the thought of Leon's return.

Leon ignored the 'stupid' remark. It was true. He could have run outside the building then starting flying, but instead he blew the top off part of the infirmary. Impulsive and stupid, he thought, but there was nothing to be done about that now.
When the group entered the medical bay, Andrew was waiting for them, facing towards the rubble that Leon had undoubtedly caused. Leon was thankful to see that the carnage was contained within his room only. Liam's room and the rest of the bay was completely untouched. "you have an aptitude for blowing things up," Andrew remarked to Leon, without turning around.
"Was that why I was in that silly box thing?" Leon replied, smiling slightly.
Andrew turned around. He wasn't smiling. "That silly box thing kept you from bringing the whole building down in your sleep. You must have been having one hell of a nightmare."
"Don't remind me..."
Andrew looked at the group. "What the hell are you guys waiting for, an invitation? Put those two in beds now!"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 12:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Ignoring Lucian for the moment, Janet said to Rock, "One of my telepathic abilities allows me to perform psychic therapy. I can help you process all of your memories and emotions at a more slowed but monitored pace that'll allow you to effectively deal with everything. It's a long process and involves a lot of hard work and requires a lot of trust but its he best help you can receive. If you want to do it, you know where my office is."

She looked at Lucian with a gaze of mild distaste. "You, on the other hand, will need to be studied and debriefed on your...death. You're going to have to meet up with Tech and Blayze in their lab and then with Andrew after that. I'll alert them that you're coming. You remember where that is, I'm sure," she said rather tartly. "But I'll give you directions mentally, anyways. Now be on your way, boy." And with that, Janet's mental image faded out of sight leaving the two children alone.

"he isnt a lab rat..... I thought we came here to avoid being studied" she says hugging lucian not wanting to be away from him "I dont want to be away from him"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:24 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

edit

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Caleb, who was carrying an unconscious Hitosu over his shoulder, slumped the boy on an empty bed. When one of the med bay asked what was wrong, Caleb said, "He used up a bunch of energy fighting some guy but he might have some internal bleeding. He was fighting pretty hard and took some tough blows." Caleb then smiled. Hitosu sure could take a hit. He admired that about him although he never said that to his fellow teammate. He stayed there for a little while, monitoring and answering questions the aide presented.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 02:38 AM
Lt_Champion

Kaida looks at him some "he vanished, and that made Rock loose her mind" she responds.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 03:10 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Toran looked even more confuse "Rock?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 03:16 PM
Lt_Champion

"She is the girl with red hair and a guitar and an attitude Seen her?"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 03:17 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"I think I did but I didn't pay much attention to her though she looked comfortable with that pale looking guy" Toran said referring the pale looking to Lucian

(Its a zombie joke lol)

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 03:46 PM
Lt_Champion

"what pale kid..... Im the only one pale around here last I checked..." she says

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 11:00 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lucian frowned at her attitude " how long have i been dead i dont remember janet having such a .... attitude problem" he stated annoyed gettign ready to head to tech and blayze

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"I think I did but I didn't pay much attention to her though she looked comfortable with that pale looking guy" Toran said referring the pale looking to Lucian

(Its a zombie joke lol)
[lol]

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:13 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock looks at him "not exactly sure.... Lost track of the days just know it was when lance returned..... your not seriously going are you" she says watching him "and janet got that way thinking bonnie and I were stealing her ex husband. not my fault he choose me over both janet and bonnie."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:16 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"i see.. and of course im going if shes... really as un pleasent as i think shes become shes gonna tell them anyway hiding will make it worse... im still more then capable og protecting my self

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:20 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"Says he who died and came back as a zombie. I am going with you." she holds up a hand to stop him from complaining "not to guard you, to enjoy the chaos." she says smirking, she LOVES watching chaos unleash itself

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 12:29 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Hmmm I don't but she sure has a grip on him she looked so happy to be with him" Toran said. "Although just by looking at the guy it looked like he went through hell"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 08:10 AM
starryknight

Zero sat on an empty bed waiting for some one to attend to her, she really just wanted to get this over with and go back to her room but that wasn't going to happen for a while she would have to answer questions and she wasn't looking forward to it.

Sam was watching Hitosu hoping that he would wake up but it didn't look like he would, she steps back and lets the med team work. She walked over to Zero to see if she would change her mind about being healed.

"Sam, I'm sorry I snapped at you I know your only trying to help," Zero apologized.

Sam was taken aback by Zero's apology she wasn't one to say sorry but she didn't dwell on it, "So will you let me heal you?" she asked hoping she would allow her.

Zero sighed, "No, as a feral I have a high healing time so I think it's best for me to heal on my own in time. You wont always be there to help me all the time."

Sam frowned, it wasn't easy for her to see her friends in pain or in trouble, she felt it was her responsibly to protect them but she hadn't been doing a good job at it so far. She couldn't protect Leon and Liam in New York and she couldn't protect Hitosu and Zero now. "Alright just let me know if you change your mind."

A nurse walked over to Zero and started to help her, Sam backed out of the room and leaned against a wall and took a deep breath, she wasn't feeling well and just wanted to take a break. She was still hurt from the mirror chains and should have at least had them look at her but they seemed to have they're hands busy so she just waited until they were ready for the debriefing.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:25 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote