KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 89 90 [91] 92 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Im strapping in the machine i assume they also have a brainwave meter with the heart rate machine since we have telepaths in the school"

Hitosu was strapped to the machines by the nurse in the medical bay it told his pulse and brainwave patterns his heart rate was dying down lower than usual as for his brainwaves they were going crazy since he kept dreaming about his struggle against Pintar whats worse he was stressed about his relationship too him it made him more mad that he caused so much trouble to his friends and teammates that its his fault that they got hurt, his fault he got Avani caught up in his battle and putting her in danger to Sam for suffering a fatal strike from Pintar and to his Teammates for being a burden all of this manipulated his dreams and stress him to a high level.

The nurse attempted to put an I.v Needle in Hitosu but a nervous reaction caused the still unconscious Hitosu to slap the needle away the nurse then put the needle in his arm and checked his diagnostics

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:57 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"Hmmm I don't but she sure has a grip on him she looked so happy to be with him" Toran said. "Although just by looking at the guy it looked like he went through hell"
She blinks "sounds like how she is towards lucian...." she says "any chance you know someone who could survive a spar with a dragon

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 08:48 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku wanted to stop by the medical bay to see how Zero was doing before he went out searching for Mr. Brok. Gaku had a feeling Zero would be fine cause she seemed like she was strong and could handle herself but saying high and stuff couldn't hurt. Gaku walked into the med bay where he seen in front of Zero's room was Sam she seemed sad, upset and a little hurt. Gaku walked up to her before he went to see Zero cause he couldn't just leave her that way. "Hey Sam you alright cosa c'è di sbagliato"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 08:59 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Leon started to speak, but Andrew, guessing what he was about to say, said "Save it for the debriefing, which reminds me, I should get Ben and the others." He pulled out his phone and started walking out. "By the way, feel free to visit Liam - You'll be in for a pleasant surprise." And with that, he walked out. He sent a text to Ben, Simon, Julian and some other teachers, telling them that Strikeforce would be debriefed in the equipment room.
Leon didn't hesitate. He rushed into Liam's private room. At first glance, he couldn't see what Andrew had meant by 'pleasant surprise'. Liam's suit had retreated to just covering below his torso, rather than his entire body. The monkey boy's grey-white fur was reflecting the lights above... His fur! Leon starting laughing. Liam's fur was growing back. The places where his skin had been burned by Inferno in Russia were all healed, and the fur was starting to come back. "It must be the suit's doing. In any case, that's fantastic news!" he exclaimed, though he knew Liam couldn't hear him.
Just then, he heard an announcement over the speakers. "All members of Strikeforce not needing medical attention, as well as those who were with Strikeforce on today's mission will meet at the equipment room in ten minutes for debriefing." Leon sighed. He was usually in the habit of getting to the meeting ten minutes early, so he patted Liam's shoulder in farewell and left the medical bay.
When he walked into the equipment room, he noticed something odd. The door to the car park, which was normally open to members of Strikeforce, was now closed, and had a 'Do not enter' sign stuck to it. He tried the handle, and it was locked. Puzzled, he turned around to sit at the meeting table, when the door opens behind him. He turns quickly, and sees Blayze closing the door and locking it again. "Why is that door locked?" Leon asked.
"Secret," Blayze replied, smiling. "Not to worry, if they don't reveal it to you guys in Strikeforce today, I wouldn't worry. Andrew wants the whole school to know about it by the end of the week." The teacher shook his head, muttering something about 'theatrics' as he walked to a nearby vending machine and got himself a drink. "Not that I like to brag, but you guys are in for a real treat." he said, drawing up a chair and sitting down.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 02:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Lt_Champion
She blinks "sounds like how she is towards lucian...." she says "any chance you know someone who could survive a spar with a dragon
"Well I just survived a fight with an android in the hallway you wouldn't if I sparred with you would I still have to work on my snake techniques"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 03:31 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"in this form maybe... I am a dragon though" she says "not a small one either"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:49 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Lt_Champion
"Says he who died and came back as a zombie. I am going with you." she holds up a hand to stop him from complaining "not to guard you, to enjoy the chaos." she says smirking, she LOVES watching chaos unleash itself
"then im sure your gonna love this" he stated dryly knowing it will end badly heading to find blayze as ordered hearing the announcement headed that way was sure seeing him would cause quite the stir

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 07:59 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Ben got the text from Andrew that Strike Force was and then heard the announcement over the elaborate speaker system. He kissed Katt and told her and Andy that he'd be back as soon as the debriefing was over. He headed to the equipment room on foot, seeing as his apartment building was that far from the recreational center (where the Hero's and Strike Force's rooms were located on the lower levels.) Simon filled him in on what was going on but he had a few things he wanted to get off his chest to the kids that Strike Force picked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janet heard the announcement and thought that it was a good idea to attend the debriefing since she was one of the few people who knew of Lucian's return. She had already mentally spoke to Blayze, Tech and Andrew, so those three knew what to expect. Everyone else would be in for a big surprise. She was in her office, awaiting Rock, but figured that she wasn't coming and would want to stay with Lucian anyways. So Janet decided to head to the equipment room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian was taking care of business away from the school all day and he was exhausted. With everything he was finding out, it was taking a toll on him. He hadn't really been seen around the school as much because he aways stayed in his office. He hadn't seen any of the teachers recently because he didn't want them to pick up on anything. And now that he had to go to this debriefing, he was at a loss.

On the one hand; he needed to know what was going on. That was his job. And he hadn't been in contact with his higher ups in a while, so it was only a matter of time before they sent someone to the school. Of course he didn't want that. He'd hear what was said and then give his bosses the most insignificant details to keep them placated and away from the school.

However, he didn't want anyone to see him. His appearance wouldn't give him away, nor his mannerisms. He was highly trained to appear calm in any situation. He could even get his heartbeat to steady if he needed to. What he was worried about was his thoughts.

There were a couple people who could read minds: Janet, extensively. Ben, simplistically. And if he wasn't careful, Andrew might get a blip on his energy signature. He didn't want to alert anyone until he had all the details but things were happening all too fast and all at once. He resigned himself to the fact that they were all gonna find out eventually but he also tried to calm himself as best he could before he got to the equipment room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon shadow hopped to the equipment room and saw that Blayze and Leon were already in attendance. He was still surprised to see Leon up and about after being in a coma ever since New York but figured that stranger things have happened and was just glad that one of his mentees was okay.

He was speaking to Blayze about a bowling outing he was putting together for all the teachers to reconnect when first Ben walked in. Janet showed up a few minutes later and the majority of Strike Force and the rescued students were making their way in as well. He could see the looks of astonishment and amazement on the four student's faces and he had to admit that these underground levels were pretty fancy.

He saw that Zero was bandaged in various places and Sam looked like she needed bandages. Before he could say something to her, Julian walked in. He sat down without a word and everyone else seemed to quiet down when they realized he was present. Simon was always impressed by the respect the man commanded without even uttering a word. His presence was enough. It helped his case that he was gorgeous to boot, although Simon knew that was just his thoughts.

Now that Ben and Julian were present, everyone was waiting for Andrew. Mainly because he was the one that always kicked these things off.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 03:53 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance slipped in the room hearign the announcement he was techniclly part of the strikeforce had a right to go he seemed kinda interested in what was going on

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 05:25 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock is right beside him, intent on seeing the chaos that would unleash if the right person saw lucian

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 05:29 PM
MadMel
Heh

Andrew stood up and faced the group. *Interesting,* he thought. *Am I always the master of ceremonies?* He shook the thought away and spoke aloud. "I want to get the debriefing over and done with as quickly as possible, as there are quite a few matters to discuss afterwards." One of which was walking towards the equipment room at this moment, Andrew noted. "So, Leon, You have the floor."
Leon stood up, and began his story. How Pintar had suddenly reappeared, and the majority of Strikeforce had gone to face him. How he, Leon, had woken up in response to the threat, but had been too late to reach Pintar before he fled. He then talked about the second beacon, coming from Vincent, who had been out with Zero before the parted ways. How Vincent had almost single handedly held his own against a dozen elementals through sheer cunning and planning. How Strikeforce AND Gaku had flown in to finish the fighting. And finally, the rescue of Zero from a factory which had been used as a secret base for feral kidnappings, and how it had subsequently been destroyed as the jet flew away.
After his tale, Leon sat down again. Andrew moved forward once more. "Any questions? Make them quick, we have a lot to get through."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 01:23 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Julian stood up. He loved when business was kept short and sweet. But something had to be said. "I'm pretty sure all of you know how about the purpose of this school so I won't bother getting into that. But I will say that you better leave the hero stuff to the ones hat are trained for it." He was looking in four students direction. His gaze was overwhelming and there was a fire burning in his eyes that made him frighteningly serious.

"We don't need any wannabes running around town doing something they think is right. You're not heroes and you don't have the training. I can't say that I know you four personally but I do know that the only reason any of you are alive is because of Strike Force regardless of what you achieved. We don't need any government pansies snooping around because kids with superpowers are making the news."

He looked at each of the four students individually before he spoke again. There was a lit in his eye that would lead someone to believe that he was mulling over something but avoided saying it. "If I'm not being clear enough, I'm saying, STOP! Stop doing what you're doing. You're not ready, no matter what you think you know or feel."

He sat back down and said, "Anyone else has something to add?"

Everyone looked around at each others before Janet stood up. "I don't know how to start so I'll just say it: Lucian's back. I don't know much right now but he's supposed to be on his here to get examined by Blayze and Tech." She held her hands to so stop anyone from asking questions. "All I know is that he doesn't remember being dead but he does remember someone woman talking to him and saying she resurrected him. I couldn't get a name when I mind scanned Lucian because someone set up some pretty powerful and elaborate mind shields." When she said this, Janet's face frowned up. She didn't like the fact that someone was powerful enough to keep her out of someone's mind.

As she was speaking, Lance slipped in. When she finished, she made sure that she didn't look anywhere near his direction and took her seat. She folded her arms and crossed her legs, steeling herself to ignoring him.

Ben didn't know what to say. Julian said everything that he was going to say and he was at a lost about Lucian's apparent revival. He stood up, slightly unsure of what to say but he spoke anyways. "I do not know what to say about Lucian but we will deal with as soon as possible. However, I want to add on to what Julian was saying. As Dean of students, it is my job to make sure that you all get your education but remain as safe as possible.

"While it is true that we do not want any extra government officials coming around here, each and every student's safety is paramount. We train you to understand your powers and abilities. Not to turn you into fighting machines, but to give you a chance in assimilating into the real world to live as normal a life as possible.

"This school houses over thirteen thousand students. It would be ignorant to believe that each and every one of you would become a hero. That is not what this school is for. We will not allow you all to be involved in any dangerous situation without your full knowledge and understanding, as well as parental or guardian permission.

"Every member of Strike Force has written and documented permission to take part in field operations. I, myself, have processed those permission slips and interviewed both the SF member and their parents or guardians. And if my memory serves correctly, I have never interviewed any of you.

"We cannot have nor do we want any student to be hurt or killed while in our care. Especially if you are acting on your own. Should any of that happen again, there will be extensive consequences and repercussions. I hope you all understand." Taking his seat, Ben nodded at Andrew to let him know he was finished.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 05:30 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

There was a sudden loud crash from the nearby table. At the news of Lucian's return, Leon had promptly started breaking things, including his own chair. He got up, swearing, and left the room. Lucian, once his best friend, had returned from the dead. How dare he? How DARE he come back, when Leon and the others had risked everything to save him, just so he could die a pointless death? The injustice of it all made Leon's blood boil. In the midst of his rage he felt a slight warmth in his right arm. The snake-like thing which had been wrapped on his arm was loosening itself slightly, as though it was bracing itself for Leon's wrath. The leader of Strikeforce was so angry that random shockwaves flew off his body without him noticing. His hands shook, and he could feel a small but satisfying burst of energy leave him each time they twitched. He still had so much reserve power from his time asleep, it was hard to keep contained, especially now he was so close to losing control.
--
"Oh dear," said Andrew as he watched Leon storm away. "I think we might have to put the rest of this meeting on hold until he calms down. We can't very well discuss matters of Strikeforce without its leader." He was talking light heartedly, but he, and everyone in the building, knew that Leon was a threat right now. A danger to anyone, but especially himself. "Strikeforce, students. I want you guys to stay put." he said suddenly, still talking in that frustratingly casual voice. "If anything happens, the other teachers and I will take care of it."

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 13th, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 10:33 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu woke up from feeling the shock waves from Leon.Hitosu sprang up from the bed he laid in "Ow what was that" Hitosu noticed he was bandaged up from all his damage including his hand which had some stitches from him grabbing Pintar's Mirror chain Hitosu took out the IV Needle and got up slowly "I can move but I can't stress myself hmmm theres a crutch" he took the crutch and walked out slowly until the nurse stop him "Sir you need to stay and rest your not ready to leave yet no in your condition"

Hitosu looked at the nurse and asked "Do you know where the people who dropped me off are" The nurse said "They went to a meeting in the equipment room" Hitosu just had to hear those words to know where they were "Ok thank you" The nurse screamed " You are not going anywhere your injured" Hitosu had to go to know what was up he had to try and negotiate "Ok look Im not going to do anything strenuous but I must go to that meeting I promise it should not take that long and I will be back as soon as its done please allow me to go Ma'am" The nurse thought for a moment and the nodded "But you better get back here ok? Hitosu nodded and went on his way to the equipment room it took a few minutes more than necessary but he made to the room he opened the door slowly and said "Hey guys whats that large energy I'm sensing is everything Ok?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 01:25 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lucian blinked some at the energy felt from Leon as he entered the the door to talk to andrew

lance frowing at this he was not aware lucian returned and was gonna have to have a word with rock for this

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 01:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

Before Lucian could cross the threshold, something grabbed him violently around the neck and pulled him backwards. The something was the snake, which Leon had unwound and was now using like a whip to drag Lucian towards him. "I want a word with you!" Leon spat, his eyes full of hatred. he flicked his wrist, and the whip released Lucian.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:00 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by MadMel
Before Lucian could cross the threshold, something grabbed him violently around the neck and pulled him backwards. The something was the snake, which Leon had unwound and was now using like a whip to drag Lucian towards him. "I want a word with you!" Leon spat, his eyes full of hatred. he flicked his wrist, and the whip released Lucian.
lucian frowned abit "you sure its not more then a word " he asked dryly walkign toward him not enjoying how everyones changed

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:06 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock's metal shifted to her hand the moment lucian is pulled backwards. Her eyes on Leon's eyes "he isnt going anywhere without me" she says darkly, a chain attaching to the dagger that formed in her hand, her necklaces are less numerous now.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:07 AM
MadMel
Heh

"You're right. I'll be doing you a service, too!" Leon told Lucian coldly. "And you stay out of this, Rock. This is between me and the corpse." His hand flashed, and the snake snapped up and down. It's whip-like crack was strange, almost sounding like a broken guitar string. A shockwave unlike any other of Leon's surged forward from the snake-whip. Rather than a simple bubble of energy, this one was thin and sleek, as though it could slice, rather than simply impact, and it was aimed right at Lucian.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:25 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lucian frowned some his friend was tryign to kill him the wave missed he warped out of the way though only just made it " seems im rusty with my powers" he stated " what has you so angry at me?" he stated staring at leon with calm facade making it look like this act of betrayal was normal "rock just back off... ' he told her softly

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:31 AM