KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Excellent," Galder comments on the reply. "Somehow I think I'll need the firepower..."

Galder will venture into the cave to grab some of their rations for breakfast and to tuck some away in his ship, but mainly so he can comm Rianna and get her up.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 04:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Your attempt at comming Rianna gets you an angry growl in response; as you enter the cavern, she stalks outside past you. You just shrug and gather up what you need from inside. No one else is in sight; if they're awake, they're not in any of the common areas.

When you head back outside, she's standing in front of the ship, glaring sourly. "Let's just go," she snaps, crossing her arms.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 04:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Yes m'am," he says simply before hopping into the cockpit ahead of her. He tosses the rations in the back before she gets in.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 04:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna jumps up lightly after you, settling herself in.

"Good thing that it'll only take a few days to get there..." she comments, looking around your ship.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 04:53 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Yeah yeah," Galder says. "It's cramped, sorry I don't fly a fat-ass freighter. I chose a starfighter for a reason."

Galder will power up the ship and get it ready for take-off.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

She just rolls her eyes at you in response.

It takes little time for your ship to be ready to take off, and once it is, you waste no time in leaving Arbra. The trip itself goes as smoothly as could be expected; it takes a few days, which are mostly spent with you and Rianna either bickering with each other, ignoring each other, or sleeping. Or trying to sleep, as the case may be. She seems a bit uneasy, but refuses to say anything.

Security at Mos Eisley is as lax as ever when you arrive at the planet, no one questions the name you get and you are assigned a bay at the starport with a tone of complete indifference.

As you land, you notice someone in the docking bay, leaning against the wall by the exit.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder will power down the ship and open the canopy once it is settled into Docking Bay 89.

"Can I help you?" Galder asks the figure by the exit, ready to snap out his blaster at a moment's notice.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

You recognize the tall Kaminoan immediately, as he pushes himself off of the wall he was leaning on.

"And I thought you wanted me here," Rura replies in a joking tone, adjusting the large rifle slung across his back.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Ah, Rura," Galder says. "I most certainly do. Let's get going, we have work to do. Come along, Rianna, time to meet our contact..."

Galder does not hesitate to get going; he locks the ship remotely with a button on his cybernetic arm.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rianna stretches as she hops down from the ship. "Rand said she's going to be in the Krayt Cantina. Hopefully you know where that is."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"I'm sure we can find it," Galder says. "Krayt is a horribly overused name for a cantina here. Come on, let's go..."

Galder will try a Savoir-Faire pitch for trying to find this place.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 09:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

It's been a few years since you've last been on Tatooine, but you remember pretty quickly where this particular cantina should be located. It's not far - a ten minute walk, tops.

Or what would be a ten minute walk, were you not just stopped by a small group stepping out in front of you, blocking your way.

"Great..." Rianna mutters.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 11:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder stops walking when the group gets in his way, then takes a step further to put himself between his somewhat friends and his potential foes.

"Excuse us," Galder says, simply.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Excuse you indeed, walking around like you own this street..." one of the group mutters. The one that is apparently the leader glares at him and he shuts up, but you recognize the type immediately - petty thugs, probably some street gang.

"Pardon my...friend there," the leader says, with fake politeness. "If you would be so kind as to hand over anything valuable you might be carrying, though, we'll allow you to pass unharmed."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Oh, well, why didn't you say so?" Galder asks. "Here, I've got just the thing..."

Galder retrieves the lightsaber from its hiding place in his arm and holds it out to the leader.

"Antique Jedi weapon," he explains. "Very valuable!"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"What are you doing?" Rianna hisses from behind you, hand going to her own lightsaber. Rura just looks at you strangely.

"Oh, valuable indeed..." the lead thug says, reaching out to grab it greedily.

There's about a dozen of them in front of you, and while you do this, another half-dozen have blocked off the street behind you.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder lets the leade take the lightsaber out of his hand, then pops the blaster out of his forearm while his enemies are distracted.

"Yes, moreso than your lives," Galder says, dropping the act and shooting crazily into the thugs in front him (excluding the leader; he goes last).

Gunslinger, Carnival of Carnage, and Balanced Guard in, please.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

No one was expecting this - the leader grabs the lightsaber away, but just stares as you pop the blaster out of your forearm. As soon as you start to snap your blaster out, though, Rianna kicks at one of the thugs behind you, and Rura draws his rifle. None of you expect this to take long.

--

FAILED THEFT ATTEMPT, Start of Turn 1


Galder (G7): 1/0 [CC GS BGu] [CL BL] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/0 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1/0 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Thug Leader (G7): [GS]

Thugs x6 (G5) (in front)

Thugs x6 (C5) (in front)

Thugs x3 (G5) (behind)

Thugs x3 (C5) (behind)

--

So, then, you make your attacks - initiative is obviously yours. Galder's first shot isn't as precise as you'd like it to be, but thanks to Gunslinger and your heavy blaster, it still takes out the target. The second attack is a very clear kill. Rianna easily smashes down her target with a swift kick to the face. Then Rura opens fire, killing his target easily.

The thugs spend this turn hurriedly drawing their weapons and do not attack.

--

Galder (G7): 1/0 [CC GS BGu] [CL BL] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/0 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1/0 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Thug Leader (G7): [GS]

Thugs x4 (G5) (in front)

Thugs x5 (C5) (in front)

Thugs x3 (G5) (behind)

Thugs x2 (C5) (behind)

--


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 12:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder stands his ground and laughs as he keeps pumping shots into the thugs, blowing them down before they can respond to his surprise attack.

Tap Carnival of Carnage.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Galder goes nuts, targeting four mooks in a row. He gets an easy four kills with his tap, clearing half of the thugs still remaining in front of them. Rura fires as well, blowing away yet another. And Rianna continues her unarmed violence, smashing one in the chest with her fist.

And now they get to attack! As there are no gunners left in front of you, besides the Leader, they move in to attack. Galder's proven to be the most deadly so far with his murderous display, and so the Leader fires on him. He also gets three thug attacks on him. The thug leader actually gets a fairly solid hit, but the remaining ones don't do so well. Rura gets two attacks on him, but with his armor it's hopeless. The remaining three go for Rianna; her defenses make it so only a single point of damage gets through.

--

FAILED THEFT ATTEMPT, End of Turn 2

Galder (G7): 1/6 [CC GS BGu] [CL BL] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/1 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1(2A)/0 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Thug Leader (G7): [GS]

Thugs x4 (C5) (in front)

Thugs x3 (G5) (behind)

Thugs x1 (C5) (behind)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:41 AM.
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.