KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Your action has caused everyone else to ignite their lightsabers as well; Rand with his red saber and Gallador standing next to him with his purple lightsaber. Rianna has also ignited hers but she looks unsure about who to stand with.

"Calm yourself, Galder..." Rand says in a low voice. "Things are different now. I am the one in charge here, and I have little patience for things like this."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I take orders from no-one now," Galder says.

Galder notices Rianna's hesitation.

"Rianna, stand down. I can handle these fools..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"You are a follower, Galder, not a leader, that is very clear," Rand responds.

"Don't tell me what to do," Rianna snaps. Rand laughs at that.

"Yes, stand down and do nothing..." he says.

"Shut up, Rand," she snarls, turning to face him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I intend to change that," Galder snaps. "I may not have such control over the Force as you do, but I can lead just damn fine."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Then prove it. And start by proving that you can control yourself," Rand says, with just the slightest hint of a mocking tone.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What, and let you accumulate more power?" Galder says. "I don't think so."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Do you think anyone would follow you? Do you have the skills, the contacts, to keep this pathetic little group safe, to ensure our survival?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm sure the Mecrossans could always use a replacement," Galder snarls, realizing that no, he does not.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:34 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Trust me when I say you have nothing they would want," Rand snaps back bluntly. "You have a long way to go and much to learn before you will ever be able to attempt leading others. Until then, I am in charge, and it would be best for everyone if you accept that."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I think you're going to have to try a little harder than that if you want to stay in your position," Galder says.

Galder is going to attack Rand, to test Gallador's and Rianna's reactions.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:41 AM
Peach
mordrem

Gallador swiftly steps out of the way, apparently not wanting to get too involved in this.

"Galder, stop!" Rianna shouts, also moving out of the way.

Rand simply laughs, throwing up a hand. You sense danger a moment before he Flings you back into the far wall for 8 damage.

"You don't intimidate me. Don't bother trying," Rand replies, still holding his hand out.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

... he has me pinned against the wall, doesn't he?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Fling kinda does that, yes.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Grr. Galder will struggle against Rand's Fling, to see if Rand still has him pinioned against the wall.

"I'll gut you!" Galder snarls, now more legitimately angry.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rand lets you fall to the ground as you try and struggle against him holding you against the wall. He seems utterly not concerned by your threats.

"Galder, just...stop," Rianna says.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder is none to pleased with Rianna failing to back him up on this. Between himself and Rianna, they could easily destroy Rand and Gallador. He pauses for a moment, staying slumped on the ground, before shutting off his sabers.

"Fine," Galder hisses.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:08 AM
Peach
mordrem

With you having shut off your lightsabers, Rand does so as well, and Gallador and Rianna do so soon after.

"Control," is all Rand says before leaving. Gallador hangs back a moment later, long enough to say "He did tell the truth, at least - there was nothing that we could find on the holocron pieces that was worthwhile." Then he leaves as well.

"Sorry," Rianna says quietly after a moment.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah, I'm sure," Galder says. "Great deal of good that does me."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

"It wouldn't have done any good...even if you succeeded, there would be trouble when everyone else returns," she replies.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"There's always trouble," Galder says. "Everywhere I go is trouble."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 05:48 AM