KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Swap Carnival for Cleave.

Galder smirks then snaps out his hand, tearing the 'stolen' lightsaber out of the leader's hand and into his own. Galder puts a spin on it and turns it on as it comes back, cutting down two of the thugs trying to hit him. He then catches it and brandishes it against the remaining thug (who, if he misses his attack, will find an arm missing).


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Thieves actually get initiative! They're pretty quickly realizing this is incredibly hopeless, but are brave (or stupid) enough to not want to go down without a fight. They keep on the same targets as they had before; the leader only gets a glancing hit on Galder, but one of the mooks manages to roll four 6s for a solid hit. Still, being unarmed, it doesn't do much. Rura gets hit, but only lightly; he just shrugs it off. Rianna is completely missed, easily ducking their attacks.

Then your turn! The Leader is again surprised, this time to find the lightsaber leaving his hand and leaping into your own. Both thugs are quickly sliced in two. Rura cackles at you as he decides to open fire on the mooks behind you; 10,000 Bolts actually nets him a second kill. Rianna decides to not follow your example, keeping her lightsaber hidden, but still easily downs her target.

--

FAILED THEFT ATTEMPT, End of Turn 3

Galder (LS12): 1 (2A)/13 [CL GS BGu] [CC BL FG] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/1 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/4 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Thug Leader (G7): [GS]

Thugs x2 (C5) (in front)

Thugs x1 (G5) (behind)


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Swap Gunslinger out for Block, give me +1 Defense for it.

Galder clears the way on to the leader with one fell swoop of his lightsaber, killing the thugs trying to get at him.

"Want to try shooting me again?" Galder asks.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

You win initiative.

Two easy kills for Galder, as should go without saying. Rura decides to not attack, instead aiming his rifle at the leader. Rianna snaps the neck of the remaining thug, before turning back around.

"I..." the leader says, not able to come up with anything that isn't gibberish. In a last ditch attempt, he fires at you, tapping Gunslinger. It's only a glancing hit for two damage, though.

--

FAILED THEFT ATTEMPT, End of Turn 4

Galder (LS12): 2 (2A)/15 [CL BL BGu] [FG] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/1 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/4 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Thug Leader (G7): [GS]


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Swap Balanced Guard for Forward Guard. Tap Forward Guard.

Galder bats the glancing blow away harmlessly before tossing his lightsaber down at the thug leader's feet.

"Go on," Galder says. "Have it then. Last man standing, brave enough to try shooting me. I admire it. Here's your reward."

If the leader takes the bait, Galder will wait until he is holding it to use the Force to turn it on, skewering him. If he doesn't, then Galder slips out his second lightsaber and lays into him.

"Your eternal reward," Galder snarls as the leader of the gang dies in the street, like the rest of his thugs.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

The leader is a bit smarter this time, and doesn't pick up your lightsaber.

"No, that's okay, really, I don't want it..." he starts babbling, trying to back away.

He doesn't make it more than a step before your other lightsaber swiftly removes his head, and he becomes nothing more than just another corpse that no one will care about.

"Why do they ever even bother..." Rianna says. Rura simply slings his rifle back over his back.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder calls his dropped lightsaber to his hand and puts away both lightabers; one on his belt, the other in his arm. He briefly examines the leader's pistol, then decides it unimportant. Galder stomps on it, breaking the battery.

"Well, that was fun," Galder says. "Let's get to the cantina before anyone else tries to make us clean up."

Can Galder patch himself up a bit?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Sure thing, though since you are currently out and about and on the move I'm going to rule that you can only apply your Medicine rating once, removing 5 damage.

No one harasses you as you finish your walk to the cantina; in fact you get the distinct feeling that people are hiding from you. The Krayt Cantina is just like a dozen others on Tatooine and thousands of others around the galaxy; dark, dingy, and loud, with an ever-present cloud of smoke, which causes Rianna to cough.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Better than nothing.

Galder steps out of Tatooine's intense dry heat and into the cool dampness that seems to come with every cantina he has ever been in.

"Oh, what's the matter?" Galder asks. "Is the smoke bothering you?"

Galder will announce his arrival by producing a cigarette of his own and using his lightsaber to light it before stepping further into the cantina, looking for his Twi'lek contact.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Yes," Rianna says, glaring at you as you pull out a cigarette of your own.

Igniting your lightsaber has the effect of bringing everyone's attention instantly to you. Everyone, except for one person. A gray-skinned female Twi'lek, dressed in a dark leather jacket and strips of cloth wrapped around her lekku. She simply glances up at you for a moment before returning her attention to the drink in front of her.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"There you are," Galder says, putting the lightsaber away. He goes meandering toward the Twi'lek's booth, quite sure that she's who he has come to meet. He slides into the booth opposite of her, motioning for Rura to watch the door and for Rianna to join him.

"So," Galder says. "Taizan'alee?"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rura gives you a mock salute before taking a table near the door, where he can keep watch on both that and the rest of the cantina. Heads quickly go down and people hurriedly go back to what they were doing before as you walk past, but you can feel a sense of fear pervading the room.

"Who's asking?" the Twi'lek responds, knocking back the rest of her drink before setting down the cup. Rianna scans the room before taking a seat next to you.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Nume Rand," Galder says, extending his robotic left arm rudely in greeting.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"So you're the one that the Mecrossans told, eh?" she responds, looking down at your hand and choosing to ignore it. "I don't know...the pair of you aren't exactly what I was expecting."

She goes to take another drink from the cup of her, cursing quietly when there's nothing left in it.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"We never are," Galder says. "Here, let me get you a drink."

Galder turns to Rianna.

"Go get our friend here a Flaming Wookiee, on the rocks, with a kick of Jawa juice. Pretty please?"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"...excuse me? Just who do you think you are?" Rianna snaps, glaring at you. Taizan'alee laughs.

"Your girl's feisty, I see," she comments, and Rianna turns her glare in the Twi'lek's direction.

"I am not..." Rianna hisses, but is cut off by the smuggler.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Don't like the Jawa juice anyway." She whistles, and a moment later the bartender brings her another drink. "I'm here so often, they know exactly what I want and when I want it. Anyway. Call me Taiza."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Taiza, alright," Galder says. "Let's talk business. You know where Iragez Prime is."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Indeed I do, and I hope you don't expect me to tell you where I got that information from," she says, leaning back. "Or to tell you where it is."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Is that so? Because that's exactly what I am curious about, oddly enough."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Yeah? Well, you'll have to remain curious. It's not a secret I plan to give up."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:07 PM.
Pages (31): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.