KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder frowns.

"What is your price, Taiza? Why so protective of something you have no use for?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Information is power. You deal with the Mecrossans, you should know that," she says, gulping down her drink.

"I may be willing to take you there, however..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"That I am good with," Galder says.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I understand you're going there looking for some specific item," Taiza says. "I have two conditions. The first is that we take my ship. The second is that I get my pick of whatever other treasures we find there."

She sets her glass down.

"By the way, drop the act. I know who you are, Starkiller."

Rianna tries to hide a laugh, but fails.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Fair enough," Galder says. "I see my reputation precedes me, as the saying goes. And fair enough. I don't have any use for trinkets."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:34 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Well, that was settled easily enough." Taiza responds. "Got anything else you need to do? I'm kinda wanting to get away from this dirtball planet for a bit anyway."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Nope. Just keep in mind that if you do anything to upset me... just don't. Don't do it. Got room for three on your ship?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Room for that and more, it's no tiny starfighter or anything of that sort." She doesn't respond to your implied threat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Bulk freighter? Largish ship? Battlecruiser?" Galder asks as he gets up to leave.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:54 AM
Peach
mordrem

"A B-7 light freight, the Fortune's Dancer," Taiza says as she also stands. "Not huge, but it serves me well."

The three of you make your way to the front of the cantina, Taiza pausing for a moment to flip a coin to the bartender. Rura leaves his table and joins you as you exit.

"Saw nothing weird over here," he says.

"I don't know...something feels off," Rianna responds. Taiza gives her a weird look.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will open his Senses, channeling his anger to boost his powers, as Kuylen always taught.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

You sense anger, fear, and a threat of violence. You cannot tell from where, though.

"The starport," Rianna states. She doesn't seem entirely sure, but you do know that her senses are a bit more finely tuned than yours.

"What do you mean, the starport?" Taiza asks.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yeah, explain," Galder says. "Something wrong, there?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Just how many people on this planet have you angered, Galder?" Rianna says, annoyed. "There's an ambush waiting for us."

"Ahh," Taiza says, drawing a twin pair of light pistols. "I wasn't looking forward to fighting for you..."

"I mean, seriously. And I'm sure you pulling your lightsaber out in the cantina didn't help matters much...was it really necessary to advertise yourself like that?" Rianna continues.

Rura, meanwhile, is checking to make sure that his weapons are within easy reach.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder sighs.

"You think the Galaxy would know by now not to cross me," Galder says. "Fine. Rura, get the rocket launcher ready. Rianna, can you figure out where the ambush is? What do you see?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

"My powers aren't that precise..." Rianna replies grouchily. "No sense of danger, but...more than we fought earlier, and stronger, I think."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hmm. As if that matters to me. We can handle it."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 05:31 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna simply shrugs.

As you approach the starport, you see someone waiting for you. Well, several someones. And you sense that there are more nearby.

The one that's clearly the leader steps forward, crossing his arms. "So the rumors are true, Galder Starkiller is here." He looks much tougher than the ones you faced earlier.

"Zayn, go away, we haven't got the time for this," Taiza says, exasperated.

"You're getting yourself mixed up in some big trouble here," Zayn responds. "Might want to just go back to that cantina you spend so much time keeping afloat."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Who is this guy?" Galder asks Taiza. "And why is he in my way?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:07 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Typical scum you find laying around Mos Eisley if you look hard enough," she replies, holding both of her blasters casually.

"Now now, that's not very nice. Mercenary and occasional bounty hunter, here. And last I heard, you fetch a nice amount of money..." Zayn replies, pulling out a heavy blaster a bit larger than the one that Galder carries. He has a second one still holstered. "And I'd rather like that money."

"Good luck with that," Rianna says.

Last edited by Peach on Oct 1st, 2010 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:11 PM