KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"I'll remind you that there is a reason the bounty on me has yet to be collected," Galder says, popping out his own blaster. "Walk away now or you'll regret it, pal."

GS CC BGu again.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hey, someone's got to get lucky..." Zayn says with a grin. "Maybe today's the day yours runs out."

--

STARPORT AMBUSH

Galder (G7): 1/10 [CC GS BGu] [CL BL] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/1 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/4 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Taiza (G11): 1 (1P)/0 [BGB GS ES] [CQG EE] (1F)

Zayn (G9): 1/0 [BGB EE GS]

Mercenary A: (G7) [EE]

Mercenary B: (G7) [BGB]

Mercenary C: (G7) [GS]

Mercenary D: (G7) [EE]

Thugs x6 (G5) (left)

Thugs x6 (G5) (right)

Thugs x6 (G5) (behind)

--

Feel free to make your first move.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"There's no such thing as luck," Galder says, before throwing himself into some cover. He blasts at the thugs on the left as he goes toward them, tapping Carnival of Carnage to initiate this massacre.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 12:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And the dice say...initiative is yours!

Galder wastes no time in causing mayhem - four shots is four dead mooks, thanks to Gunslinger. Bam! Rura opens up with his rifle, 10,000 Bolts getting him a second kill and finishing off that group. Taiza lets off a series of shots from her twin pistols, killing a mook that's behind them. And Rianna, being the odd one out amongst all of these gun nuts, kicks another in the face, promptly dropping him.

Now, their turn. Fifteen attackers and four targets. Four attackers on each, except for Taiza, who only gets three; Zayn targets Galder, drawing his second gun. Ouch; your lack of defenses now means that you take a total of 16 damage that round. Twin heavy blasters are painful. Rianna's armor doesn't work against the Mercenary attacking her, and one of the thugs manages to roll extremely well, getting all successes. Rura only suffers a few glancing hits, thanks to his armor; nothing he can't shrug off. Taiza also is only hit lightly, and she laughs mockingly as they fire at her.

There's not really much in the way of cover that you can see here, btw, short of hiding behind a building.

--

STARPORT AMBUSH - End of Turn 1

Galder (G7): 1/26 [CC GS BGu] [CL BL] (5F)

Rianna (C11): 2 (1A)/12 [MA DW FE] [DU FA AS] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/9 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Taiza (G11): 1 (1P)/5 [BGB GS ES] [CQG EE] (1F)

Mercenary A: (G7) [EE] (Rianna)

Mercenary B: (G7) [BGB] (Galder)

Mercenary C: (G7) [GS] (Rura)

Mercenary D: (G7) [EE] (Taiza)

Thugs x6 (G5) (right)

Thugs x4 (G5) (behind)

Last edited by Peach on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Swap Carnival out for Cleave.

Galder switches very quickly to his lightsaber, the blaster retracting into his arm as the red-bladed weapon slides out of its compartment. Using the gyros in his mechanical hand to rotate it rapidly and deflect incoming bolts, he takes a moment to reassess his situation.

Use Coordination.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

Initiative is again yours.

Galder quickly swaps weapons, but does not attack; his flashy moves with his lightsaber do get a comment of "Hey, nice," from Taiza, though. Rianna decides to follow your example, quickly drawing and activating both of her lightsabers. She easily cleaves her way through two mooks. Rura takes down a mook, but misses entirely on his second shot. Taiza quickly guns down a second.

Then, they fire back. Galder proves himself difficult to hit, since Coordination means that only a 6 can hit him, along with the armor from Balanced Guard. Rianna definitely came off unlucky this turn, though, taking a total of 11 damage. Rura seems to be equally unlucky with all of his attackers managing to hit him this time. Even Taiza doesn't get away unscathed this time, taking a couple of glancing hits.

--

STARPORT AMBUSH - End of Turn 2

Galder (LS12): 1 (2A)/31 [CL BGu GS] [CC BL] (5F)

Rianna (LS10): 1/22 [CL DW FE] [DU FA AS OGu RI PS FGu] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/17 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Taiza (G11): 1 (1P)/13 [BGB GS ES] [CQG EE] (1F)

Thugs x4 (G5) (right)

Thugs x2 (G5) (behind)

Last edited by Peach on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Swap Gunslinger out for Block (use as Defense), and Galder starts cleaving into mooks alongside Rianna, using broad strokes with his right-hand blade while using his left to deflect. Tap Cleave after that.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

Unfortunately for you, they get initiative!

Zayn taps BGB against Galder...ouch. That was one hell of a painful attack, as he manages to hit your shoulder with a blaster bolt, dealing a total of 12 damage. And that was with him rolling a 1 each attack. Luckily the other attacks on him just were glancing hits. Rianna swaps in Orthodox Guard, but even though her defenses they manage to get decent hits on her. Rura is lucky, only taking three damage in total, one mook missing entirely. Taiza also gets a solid attack on her, much to her displeasure.

And now you go. Galder gets his two kills without even trying, with a whopping eight successes. His Cleave tap will all but guarantee that he'll be safe from the mooks the remainder of the fight. Rianna also happily Cleaves down a pair of mooks, finishing off the group that was behind you. Rura and Taiza finish off the rest of the mooks.

--

STARPORT AMBUSH - End of Turn 3

Galder (LS12): 2 (2A)/48 [CL BGu BL] [FGu] (5F) (8 protection from Cleave from mook attacks)

Rianna (LS11): 3/31 [CL OGu FE] [DU FA AS FE RI PS FGu] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/21 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Taiza (G11): 1 (1P)/20 [BGB GS ES] [CQG EE] (1F)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 01:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will tap Balanced Guard and charge down Zayn with a roar.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

And this turn you win initiative; the fight is starting to wind down.

Galder runs at Zayn with a roar, dealing a total of 13 damage. Rianna twirls her lightsaber around her briefly before attacking the mercenary that's been shooting at her, bringing in Perfect Strike; a total of nine successes rolled means that the mercenary is nice and dead. Rura taps 10,000 Bolts, coming just short of killing his target. Taiza also makes a tap, but in her case it was BGB; she just barely manages to kill off her mercenary.

Zayn is fairly desperate and taps both Eagle Eye and Gunslinger against Galder. Galder's tap of Balanced Guard makes this more or less a waste, though. One of the remaining mercenaries decides to switch targets and attack Rianna, also tapping BGB; he manages to deal 11 damage in total. The last mercenary taps Gunslinger against Rura but rolled no 1s so it was a bit of a waste.

--

STARPORT AMBUSH - End of Turn 4

Galder (LS11): 2/50 [CL BGu BL] [FGu] (5F)

Rianna (LS13): 3/42 [CL OGu PS] [RI FGu] (6F)

Rura (G10): 1 (2A)/28 [CF EE 10B] (2F)

Taiza (G11): 1 (1P)/20 [BGB GS ES] [CQG EE] (1F)

Zayn (G9): 1/13 [BGB EE GS]

Mercenary B: (G7) [BGB] (Rianna)

Mercenary C: (G7) 14 [GS] (Rura)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Swap out Balanced Guard, bring in Forward Guard, tap it and Block.

"Told you luck didn't exist," Galder snarls as he begins hacking away at defenseless Zayn, using the rapid rotation of his red blade to chop one arm into segments before bringing the blue across to swipe Zayn in half.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:38 AM
Peach
mordrem

And with that, it's all over. Rura and Taiza are able to easily finish the remaining two mercenaries, and between your attack and Rianna tapping Orthodox Guard against Zayn (and rolling a lot of ones and twos), the mercenary and sometimes bounty hunter learns why it is that no one has ever collected your bounty. Unfortunately, it's just one of those lessons that tends to be learned with a lightsaber or two (or four) stabbed through them.

"The Hutts liked him, for some reason," Taiza says, looking at the carnage all around. "Urgh. Let's get off this planet before anyone comes and investigates."

"Yes, and maybe we can make it to the ship this time without angering anyone else..." Rianna says, limping slightly; the last attack on her managed to hit her pretty solidly in the leg.

"You can patch up on the ship," Taiza says, already walking away.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Good," Galder says. "We'll need to, where we're going."

Galder puts away his lightsabers and follows Taiza.

"You alright?" Galder asks Rianna.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'll be fine, once I can get this patched up..." Rianna replies, tucking her lightsabers away.

Taiza leads the three of you to her ship, the docking bay only a few over from where your own ship is parked. It's a B-7 light freighter, a little on the banged-up side, but still in decent shape.

"I know, she's got some wear, but still, flies perfectly fine," Taiza says, pulling out a small remote and lowering the ramp.

The inside of the ship is small, but not quite cramped. There is a common area with storage cabinets built into one wall and several bunks built into the one opposite, a tiny comms room, and the cockpit. Below everything is the small cargo hold and engine rooms.

"There are medical supplies in the cabinets, help yourselves," she says, before heading into the cockpit to prepare the ship for takeoff.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 03:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder will grab some medical supplies and situate himself on a bunk, going to work treating his blaster burns and minor scratches from earlier.

"Well, that was fun," Galder says. "The sooner I'm away from this rock, the better. Not the sort of homecoming I appreciated."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 03:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna does the same, seating herself on a sofa and patching up the minor injuries that she sustained from the fighting. Rura decides that he'll be fine with just rest, though he does claim a bunk by putting his rifle and rocket launcher on one.

"You have a strange idea of fun," Rianna replies. "Do you attract this sort of trouble anytime you go somewhere?"

--

Since it'll be a few days from here to Iragez, I'm going to say that by the time the ship arrives, everyone will have had enough rest to be fully healed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 03:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Excellent.

"It comes with having a reputation," Galder says. "Having 'the Massacre of Malastare' associated with your name does that. And that wasn't even one of my better fights..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:03 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Great. So we can expect this sort of thing anytime we go anywhere..." Rianna mutters.

"We'll be taking off in a minute," Taiza calls from the cockpit.

Rianna stands up; she seems nervous and uneasy. "I need to do something..." she says, before heading to the comms room.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder frowns when Rianna scampers off to the comms room and decides to follow.

"What is it you need to do?" Galde asks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna turns around to face you when you follow her in, hiding what she had started typing.

"I don't want to do this..." she says.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:30 AM