KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

This is a thread made to alleviate the burden that's been placed on the other Cross Genre Threads such as the Nominations and Tiers threads, a thread to act as a receptacle for debates and discussions that serve to derail said threads and clutter them up so as to make their stated goals (collecting thread nominations and cataloging tier placement votes respectively) harder.

This thread comes with the caveat that I won't be tolerant anymore of debates and arguments in the nominations threads since you now have a proper thread to take them too. The same will likely go for Delph and his tiers thread.

That said, y'all can start spamming fifty plus page arguments to your hearts content. stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:37 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

stickied

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
stickied

You're a Prince.

(no homo)

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 01:41 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're a Prince.

(no homo)
What forum is this in?

And its not stickied

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:36 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think we need to update our DC/Marvel tier listing and not just our cross genre ones, they're horribly out of date...

Last edited by Q99 on Oct 3rd, 2010 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

^Well I can't help with that.

PM a mod if you want the tiers thread reopened.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:00 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Can we pinn this?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:20 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can we pinn this?

Write your congressman.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:25 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Hey were would highlanders be place? I think people are gunna way underestimate them becuase of the movies

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Hey were would highlanders be place? I think people are gunna way underestimate them becuase of the movies

I've been pushing for Kurgan to Elite Street for a while now. So far the motion has been ignored.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:29 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I've been pushing for Kurgan to Elite Street for a while now. So far the motion has been ignored.

Kurgan? who that? he a highlander?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:33 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Kurgan? who that? he a highlander?
Movie part 1 he also played the father in pet semetary 2 and was in Starship Troopers. (I like the actor)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:36 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Movie part 1 he also played the father in pet semetary 2 and was in Starship Troopers. (Ilike the actor)

main bad guy from movie one.. what a random guy out of the highlanders to try to get on the list. Why not try getting Ducan or Conner on the list. Also I would aim higher then elite street. Duncan would murder them.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Oct 8th, 2010 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:37 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

main bad guy from movie one.. what a random guy out of the highlanders to try to get on the list. Why not try getting Ducan or Conner on the list. Also I would aim higher then elite street. Duncan would murder them.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

EDIT: You edited again

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:40 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

The Kurgan was pretty cool and was protrayed as superior to the Highlander for most of it, I think they both merit an elite street leveller position. I will ignore the other films and that spin-off tv series completelly because they were all garbage.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:15 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

kurgan is not random.

nod both of them to elite street.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

kurgan is not random.

nod both of them to elite street.

Uhh PR that post should go in Delph's thread. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:35 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Uhh PR that post should go in Delph's thread. stick out tongue

I'm a Mod. I don't care.

also, you misled me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:38 AM
Omega Vision

also, you misled me.

It's what I do.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

TYRANT!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:45 AM