KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
TYRANT!

(please log in to view the image)

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:49 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i was going to post a picture of Lois as a counter, but i hate the cow, so...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

i was going to post a picture of Lois as a counter, but i hate the cow, so...

So victory is mine?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:53 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
So victory is mine?

Until I bang Wonder Woman, sure.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Until Wonder Woman bangs me in the face, sure.
More like it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:59 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Until I pay a hooker to dress up like Wonder Woman and bang her, sure.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
More like it.

Either one is good. Unless you were talking about her fists and not her...oh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hey now, i know Lois is bad, but still...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:09 AM
carver9

I still nominate goku as a trans level being and I will post feats proving my case later on.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Pain is a special forces operative who's covered in bees. There's nothing about that which is not awesome.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:32 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Q99
The Pain is a special forces operative who's covered in bees. There's nothing about that which is not awesome.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:43 PM
zoeyy
zoey bad gal brooks

yh m8t i agree

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:22 PM
zoeyy is currently offline Click here to Send zoeyy a Private Message Find more posts by zoeyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If it will inject some life into the CG threads I might nod the Thanos vs Brolly thread...

...even though I know it's spite.
Against who?Broly is one of the stronger DBZ characters.Even though hes not technically canon he has galaxy busting feats.And yes I know he didn't destroy the galaxy but even doing considerable damage to the planets in that large of an area is a good feat.And his durability is amazing.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:41 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Against who?Broly is one of the stronger DBZ characters.Even though hes not technically canon he has galaxy busting feats.And yes I know he didn't destroy the galaxy but even doing considerable damage to the planets in that large of an area is a good feat.And his durability is amazing.

It was stated on panel that he destroyed the galaxy. Brolly isn't the strongest dbz character... cell is more powerful than him. He got taken out by a weakened super sayain who got an amp by other weakened super sayain-namek. Cell would have destroyed that version of goku.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by carver9
It was stated on panel that he destroyed the galaxy. Brolly isn't the strongest dbz character... cell is more powerful than him. He got taken out by a weakened super sayain who got an amp by other weakened super sayain-namek. Cell would have destroyed that version of goku.
No Broly is more powerful then Cell.He was only beaten because the stomach wound he got as a child was re-opened(stupid way to kill him)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:56 AM
carver9

In regards to your response omega about goku being punched into a mountain and suffering a punch what makes you not believe it wasn't the punch that did it? A rock has never injured goku and I don't even know why you are syaing that when we have on panel evidence of a weaker child goku being hit upside the head with an ax and the ax breaking into small pieces across his head.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:05 AM
Omega Vision

In regards to your response omega about goku being punched into a mountain and suffering a punch what makes you not believe it wasn't the punch that did it? A rock has never injured goku and I don't even know why you are syaing that when we have on panel evidence of a weaker child goku being hit upside the head with an ax and the ax breaking into small pieces across his head.

So blunt force causes scrapes and cut marks? Wut?

Punches don't create fine cut marks, sharp rocks do.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:06 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

This is true.But (and i'm just saying) I can be cut badly by a rock but not my class 100 punches?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:08 AM
carver9

I honestly don't know what part you are talking about. Goku was being hit by punches that were creating nuke like explosions during his fight against frieza and he suffered no damage so again, I don't know what you are talking about.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:11 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I honestly don't know what part you are talking about. Goku was being hit by punches that were creating nuke like explosions during his fight against frieza and he suffered no damage so again, I don't know what you are talking about.
His punches were not creating explosions.I mean I just watched the freiza saga like a month ago.I saw a lot of stuff that makes me want to move DBZ characters up and a lot that makes me want to move them down.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:13 AM
Omega Vision

I don't think any of the punches created "nuke-like" shockwaves.

In any case it's chump change compared to surviving a Cosmic Cube (albeit mostly depleted) blast or a Black Hole.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:17 AM